steve thomas

Llangefni Footy Club Feb 5Th Friday

NEXT NORTHERN SOUL ....OLDIES NITE IS FEB 5TH 2010 HAPPY NEW YEAR

@LLANGEFNI FOOTBALL CLUB, ISLE ANGELESEY , NORTH WALES LL77 7RP

ENTRY 8.30 TILL 10.00 £4.00 , TILL 10.00 TILL 11.30 £5.00 NO ENTRY AFTER 11.30 ..NITE RUNS 8.30 TILL 1.30

LOADSOF PARKING AND REASONAL BAR PRICES

GUEST DJ`S THIS MONTH

MR PHIL BLACKNEIL "RHYL"

JOHN ELIAS " MAD MOUNTAIN MAN "

REGS

STEVE THOMAS , JOHNNY "CHICKEN LEG JONES " EMMS GERRY H

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

THANKS STEVE T

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT steven00soul@aol.com or tel 01407-765400 or 07952737443

Edited by steve thomas

ENTRY 8.30 TILL 10.00 £4.00 , TILL 10.00 TILL 11.30 £5.00 NO ENTRY AFTER 11.30 ..NITE RUNS 8.30 TILL 1.30

GUEST DJ`S THIS MONTH

MR PHIL BLACKNEIL "RHYL"

REGS

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

THANKS STEVE T

JOHN ELIAS " MAD MOUNTAIN MAN "......LOVES "MOUNTIN' WOMEN" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

GUEST DJ`S THIS MONTH

MR PHIL BLACKNEIL "RHYL"

REGS

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

THANKS STEVE T

JUST SEEN THIS.....DIDN'T KNOW "NORTHERN SOUL"HAD COME TO NORTH WALES....

AND YOU GOT PROPER DJ's, PLAYING PROPER VINYL............WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

AND YOU GOT PROPER DJ's, PLAYING PROPER VINYL............WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

HI CHICO ................JUST SEEN WHAT YOU WAS ON ABOUT ......CHEERS MATE !!LOL

HI CHICO ................JUST SEEN WHAT YOU WAS ON ABOUT ......CHEERS MATE !!LOL

Good luck with this one Steve, hope you get loads of support from regular North Wales soul people who've been with us for soooooooo many years. Soul has never been away from North Wales.

It's just crackers having a new duplicate event on the same night within a few miles of an established night. The only outcome of duplication is to continue to 'water down' an already dwindling number of non-core people, with everyone losing out in the long run.

All the best at Llangefni.

Brian thumbsup.gif

Well I can panic no longer, as I know the Northern Soul is safe and well and as strong as it has been for the last 35 years, in North Walesthumbup.gif . Was a little concerned when I heard someone was bringing it back, I thought it may of escaped across the border and the "NS" trained sheep dogs needed to go back to boot camp.

Have a great nightbiggrin.gif

QoFxx

Good luck with this one Steve, hope you get loads of support from regular North Wales soul people who've been with us for soooooooo many years. Soul has never been away from North Wales.

It's just crackers having a new duplicate event on the same night within a few miles of an established night. The only outcome of duplication is to continue to 'water down' an already dwindling number of non-core people, with everyone losing out in the long run.

All the best at Llangefni.

Brian thumbsup.gif

cheers Brain ..... bizzy friday here at north wales with holyhead , llangefni , wrexham all on the same nite !!

hope to get you down to dj at llangefni later this year ,,, please can you pm me broughton dates for this year asap

many thanks steve T

cheers Brain ..... bizzy friday here at north wales with holyhead , llangefni , wrexham all on the same nite !!

hope to get you down to dj at llangefni later this year ,,, please can you pm me broughton dates for this year asap

many thanks steve T

Steve

PM sent with Broughton dates.

Would be nice to be asked to do a spot at Llangefni; I'd even try to polish up my Cymraeg for the evening :shhh: .

Brian thumbsup.gif

STEVE

IF I GO TO THE HOLYHEAD SOUL NIGHT,

CAN ME AND THE BOYS

STAY IN YOUR HOUSE

TA

CEL THOMAS

Pissed myself at that one Cel, you would as well :thumbup: Hope it all goes well Steve, I'm sure that class will tell on the night when people make their choice :thumbsup:

Taff

GUEST DJ`S THIS MONTH

MR PHIL BLACKNEIL "RHYL"

REGS

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

THANKS STEVE T

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT STEVE. SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY! :)

PAUL n MANDY

STEVE

IF I GO TO THE HOLYHEAD SOUL NIGHT,

CAN ME AND THE BOYS

STAY IN YOUR HOUSE

TA

CEL THOMAS

yep you can,and I'll give you all 20 quid each to spend at the bar!,cheers Steve T ( Oilyrag soul club) ps using dancingcollector avator for this) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifno.gif

yep you can,and I'll give you all 20 quid each to spend at the bar!,cheers Steve T ( Oilyrag soul club) ps using dancingcollector avator for this) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifno.gif

steve ain't got a bar at his house

Pissed myself at that one Cel, you would as well no.gif Hope it all goes well Steve, I'm sure that class will tell on the night when people make their choice thumbsup.gif

Taff

how was belfast mate ??

LOOKING AT THE DJ LINE UP STEVIE, LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER GREAT NITE OF SOUL MUSIC AHEAD AT LLANGEFNI FOOTIE CLUB.

SURE TO BE A TOP NITE CHEERS JOHNNY,

Related Soul Music Links

• 8 posts
    • 797 reads
    • Peter99
    • 27 Aug 2016
    • 237 posts
    • 13762 reads
    • mike
    • 07 Aug 2016
  1. Tonight's footy

• 15 posts
    • 1216 reads
    • MotownFox
    • 17 Jul 2016
    • 3 posts
    • 565 reads
    • Grayman45
    • 18 Jun 2015
    • 805 posts
    • 25918 reads
    • Steve Foran
    • 26 May 2015
  2. Footy Knives Are Out

• 7 posts
    • 587 reads
    • kev cane
    • 25 May 2015
    • 5 posts
    • 524 reads
    • johnny r
    • 30 Sep 2010

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.