In The Groove St.teresas Last Night

• Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Fully agree with Carms,A great venue wer the tunage is second to none.

This is a soul nite wer they play upfront nita music.

Cant single out best DJ of the nite, as all wer fantastic.

Joan, Shorny,Ian C,Phil T,Kenny H, And Wigan Paul keep up the good work mate coz this place ticks all the right boxes !!!. thumbsup.gif

Pity it cant finish a bit later really IMO6.gif

A massive thanx again to the Mad as a box of frogs Wolvo posse for picking me up en route.. Never a dull moment with that lot !! whistling.gif

Mike Cog

Fully agree with Carms,A great venue wer the tunage is second to none.

This is a soul nite wer they play upfront nita music.

Cant single out best DJ of the nite, as all wer fantastic.

Joan, Shorny,Ian C,Phil T,Kenny H, And Wigan Paul keep up the good work mate coz this place ticks all the right boxes !!!. thumbsup.gif

Pity it cant finish a bit later really IMO:6:

A massive thanx again to the Mad as a box of frogs Wolvo posse for picking me up en route.. Never a dull moment with that lot !! whistling

Mike Cog

Perfectly summed up by the Cogster!!!

We arrived at around 8-45 and the place was banging all ready Joan was on the music was upbeat and created a fantastic foundation of what was to become an awesome night!!

The venue has the feel of a small quality all niter the music is that good!!

Wasnt expecting to see anyone i knew much but it was lovely to see a lot of faces we know from all over the place!!

Not been before but its a real must go in the future,,,even managed to sell a few bits too!!

We really enjoyed our evening thanks Paul and team a great start to our New Year!:hatsoff2:!

Nige B

Absolutely fantastic evening at St T's and wonderful to see the place buzzing with lots of familiar faces and some folk paying a visit for the first time - including some up for it people from Wolvo. I suspect they'll be back and will leave it to others to tell you whether this place is worth a visit ...

Great company as always alongside great music and it was particularly nice to put some names to faces (Andy from Orrell, Rick), to see Pat B again and especially John Orritt - brought back many happy memories of being educated in your kitchen mate biggrin.gif

Really enjoyed playing some records and sincere apologies to those people that asked me for oldies that I didn't have, sorry; didn't take any with me wanker.gif (or any funk Willie laugh.gif). Here's what I can remember playing - for them as wants to know:

Dynamics - you make me feel good (RCA)

Holidays - I lost you (Groove City)

Soul Bros Inc - all the time (Bari)

Lee Rogers - love and war (Wheelsville)

Invaders - the best is yet to come (Brewtown)

Eddie Daye & Four Bars - guess who loves you (Shrine)

Anthony & Delsonics - everytime (Emerge)

Royal Robins - something about you sends me (Tgtown)

Moonlighters - lonely baby (Lamp)

Cairos - stop overlooking me (Shrine)

Bros of Soul - I'd be grateful (Boo)

Lee Williams - lost love (Carnival)

Imperial C's - someone tell her (Phil La)

Pinkertones - it's not the way (Queen G)

Monique - if you love me (show me) (Maurci)

Strands - the breeze from the trees (Tarx)

Stunners - nobody ... (Renfro)

Despite all your fretting Paul, you're doing something right mate (apart from booking twenty DJs for a five hour bash laugh.gif) so stick with it! Thanks again for having me play a few bits, now sit back and watch it go from strength to strength

ATB

Phil

ps. NO PLOUGHMAN'S IN A BAG ohmy.gif I'm currently seeking legal advice in line with the Trades Descriptions Act!

Yours

Disgusted of Bamber Bridge

Guest gfarrington

yes a jolly good crac, totally ruined my well intended plans for today:angry2:thanks to pat for the lift home,& i could leave the car there:good:

Guest REVILOT

Yes indeed a great night

The word of the night was Quality

The DJs, the music and the atmosphere.

With me having work the following morning I had planned to be leaving about 10 but the quality kept me there till gone 11.

A great night indeed.

Keep On Keeping it going Paul.

John O

What a great nite in brilliant company !!! Had some great laughs with Jane , Joan & Tony and my good buddy Phil T who played a blinding set of 45,s Always a pleasure to be in the company of Mr Burnley Phil K & a Few Children o the Nite

Great to see Mr & Mrs United Sounds Of Soul and Nige Brown blimey that was a shock to see Ged Parker when the lights went on at the end did,nt even no he was in there !!! Has always when i DJ something happens sure enough the bar staff turned off the power to the decks halfway thro Sequins --Try my love

then on again leaving me and the dancers somewhat puzzled as to what was happenin when the music stopped soon got back on track tho whistling.gif All in All the music was excellent all DJ,s doing the stuff Paul n Joan finishing off a great evening

with some brilliant music Myself Jane & our travelin companion the Leigh Legend Carl Farrington had another nite to remember ........ Roll on the next unthumbup.gif

Edited by IANCSLOFT

Yes indeed a great night

The word of the night was Quality

The DJs, the music and the atmosphere.

With me having work the following morning I had planned to be leaving about 10 but the quality kept me there till gone 11.

A great night indeed.

Keep On Keeping it going Paul.

John O

just about sums the whole night up...QUALITY

Guest roger H
thumbup.gifWhat a quality night from start to finish, Paul a class venue and class people, didnt want the night to finish, music was fantastic all night, and my best pal shorny great set and also kenny hickman, always going to lean towards my wolvo soul brothers but also to all the other DJs.... CLASS, cant wait till were up there again.

Absolutely fantastic evening at St T's and wonderful to see the place buzzing with lots of familiar faces and some folk paying a visit for the first time - including some up for it people from Wolvo. I suspect they'll be back and will leave it to others to tell you whether this place is worth a visit ...

Great company as always alongside great music and it was particularly nice to put some names to faces (Andy from Orrell, Rick), to see Pat B again and especially John Orritt - brought back many happy memories of being educated in your kitchen mate biggrin.gif

Really enjoyed playing some records and sincere apologies to those people that asked me for oldies that I didn't have, sorry; didn't take any with me wanker.gif (or any funk Willie laugh.gif). Here's what I can remember playing - for them as wants to know:

Dynamics - you make me feel good (RCA)

Holidays - I lost you (Groove City)

Soul Bros Inc - all the time (Bari)

Lee Rogers - love and war (Wheelsville)

Invaders - the best is yet to come (Brewtown)

Eddie Daye & Four Bars - guess who loves you (Shrine)

Anthony & Delsonics - everytime (Emerge)

Royal Robins - something about you sends me (Tgtown)

Moonlighters - lonely baby (Lamp)

Cairos - stop overlooking me (Shrine)

Bros of Soul - I'd be grateful (Boo)

Lee Williams - lost love (Carnival)

Imperial C's - someone tell her (Phil La)

Pinkertones - it's not the way (Queen G)

Monique - if you love me (show me) (Maurci)

Strands - the breeze from the trees (Tarx)

Stunners - nobody ... (Renfro)

Despite all your fretting Paul, you're doing something right mate (apart from booking twenty DJs for a five hour bash laugh.gif) so stick with it! Thanks again for having me play a few bits, now sit back and watch it go from strength to strength

ATB

Phil

ps. NO PLOUGHMAN'S IN A BAG ohmy.gif I'm currently seeking legal advice in line with the Trades Descriptions Act!

Yours

Disgusted of Bamber Bridge

Very nice spot Phil, looks like it was a cracking night, I must put this night down for a visit.

6.gif6.gif MAN STILL BOPPIN...TODAY IS THE MIGHTY "SLADE" DAY. AN DOO THEY NO..PROPPA..1000K STRAIT FROM THE BOLLERCO-CA BUCCASS..

WE ARE NOW INTO;"HOW DUZ IT FEEL".....BURT EASY MAN. WHO SED THAT...mate this plerce iz haunted...wink.gif

St Thereesa,s ; wonna ov the; lillest, bestis, proppa-peoplist, soul clubz, around... (wen the lites r out.)guitar..

WELL IS IT; SARFEND ???? (IT MAKES YOU HIT THE SKY,,WEN THE LIGHTS R OUT).

SARFPORT ?????

SARF-AMPTON ????? (THIS AINT UR TOWN) DRUMZ,,NOK HEAD ON WALL..IT AINT UR.............

DO YOU NO WHY I ASK ??? PROPPA THIS;;;ONE SAT NAV-----3 CARZ AN A FRIGGIN VAN..Mmmm. easy...nope..

THEY BOUGHT THE $$$$$$$$$$ ING SAT-NAV FROM "IKEA"..Guest yet... FROM WOLVO TO WER EVA..IT STOPS AT EVERY ..........

IKEA ON THE WAY. BUT ONE SED ITZ IN SARFEND.....SA.....SAR...... 4HRS LATTER WE GET THERE.. (MY FREND STAN IZ A FUNNY OWD MAN.)

SO NO LIFTZ..TRUST ME.

MY OPION;;I LUV CLUBZ LIKE THIS,,PROPPA DJ,S,PEOPLE THE LOT..EVEN THE BLOODY BAR STAFF..WIKED.AY IT..

biggrin.gif WIGAN PAUL;;TOP GEEZA AN SOULFULL. ph34r.gif JOANNY BABE;;IF ONLY I WOZ YUNGER,,,HA..I WUD AV DANCED TO ALL THE SET..KTF.

(it will be allrite..take me bak home..yeeah...heads bleedin..fck it..) boxing.gif SHORNY; HEY TYSON..EAZY DUDE,,GREAT SPOT..the one on ya bak.numty

mate get it on dude....(cuz i luv you) lalala oohhh......bang,playin violin.) 6.gif PHILIP.T ..DUDE UR A PROPPA GENTLEMAN OV SOUL MUZIK..BELIEVE.

excl.gif ME. GET REEL. wild windz r blowin) av ya worked it out yet....ha ha...yep tryin to type play the drumz,harmonica,,an friggin SING..NUTZ..

king.gif IAN C.....I MENT WOT I SED;;SWOP MY CHOPPER BIKE 4 THAT RECORD....you wer outstandin....(LISTEN;;;NO WHO YOU ARE.THINK WER UR

GOIN TOO) THANX TO EVERY ONE OF YA;;EVERYBODY WE AD A GAS WIV.. FCK ME;;;(GET DOWN AN GET WIV IT,,CUM ON BABY,YEAH.YEAH.MY MY .

I SED CLAP UR HANDZ, STAMP UR FEET,,,I JUST KICKED TELLY OUT window.) AV IT...LUV ALWAYS BURT N THE JOLLYBOYZ...X YEAH,YEAH.

Guest Sean Haydon

I DONT WONT 2 DRINK MY WHISKY LIKE YOU DO.....MOMM MOM WEER ALL CRAZY NOW....YOU TEEZE ME THATS RIGHT....MMMMMMOOOMMMMMAAA

whistlingwhistlingwhistlingwhistlingwhistling DONT STOP NOW ANUVA DROP.......MMMMMMOMOMMMA.thumbsup.gif

Kenny, you've left your tablets in the van mate, I'll bring em round straight away. Hang on in there baby.

Toby, I hope you're reading this.

Guest roger H

KENNY...................WTF was you drinkin at southport fella cus i didnt see it behind the bar, i wouldnt like to get inside your head cus id never get out bert, but what a belting night well done to all involved

Guest REVILOT

Great company as always alongside great music and it was particularly nice to put some names to faces (Andy from Orrell, Rick), to see Pat B again and especially John Orritt - brought back many happy memories of being educated in your kitchen mate :D

Now then folks I think its time I added my thanks to all the folks who came to St Teresa's Southport. First of all what a night I think it was the best night we have had for a long time. As most people know at St Teresa's most of our soulies come from all parts of the North West and further a-field, Stoke, the Midlands and Cumbria, everywhere. I think that says something about what we are achieving here.

First of all a very big thank you to Shorny and the Wolverhampton gang, these folks are as Mike Cogg says mad as a box of frogs but also some of the most friendliest genuine likeble soulies I have ever met .

There are so many people to thank in fact 80 plus. so i'll name just a few Willie n Kev who travelled down from Cumbria, bat man himself Big Phil K, Nige B and his friend, J Orrit, Martin, Mike Cogg, Jed Parker. Loads n loads of friends also Linda and Gary for helping out on the door.

But the biggest thanks is to the dj's themselves without them St Teresa's would be just another underplayed soul night but I am sure people would agree the music played here is of the highest standard played by some of the finest dj's from around the country and without them it just wouldn't work so it's to them I owe my biggest thanks ..... residents Ian Cunliffe, J Joan , guests big Phil Threlfall, Shorny n Kenny Hickman. Phil's playlist I am sure says it all ......see you all next time were we will have some more class dj's for your pleasure ..thanks for your suport W Paul

Edited by steptoe

Top quality again. The last one was a corker of a night and this maintained that standard and that tells ya all that ya need to know.

Not many venues of this ilk where ya can hear so many top rare sounds in one single night, played by jocks who really know their stuff.

With a smashing, appreciative crowd in creating a buzz of an atmosphere and a full dance floor for most of the night.

Here's to the next one beer.gif

Reckon you're well on the right track with this Paul. Top man thumbup.gif

AFTER THE LAST VISIT TO ST.TERESAS, I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO LAST NIGHT AND I WASN'T DISAPPOINTED AT ALL, IT HAD JUST GOT BETTER!!!!!!

THE MUSIC (WHICH WAS EXCELLENT) MADE IT ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS.

GREAT VENUE AND A REALLY GOOD BUZZ ABOUT THE PLACE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE

WELL DONE PAUL :thumbsup:

Guest Sean Haydon

What a fantastic night we all had. Despite a stressful start, getting lost and running late, the night turned into something very special. From the moment we walked in the room had a buzz, thanks to Joan's soulful tunes no doubt, personally i'd never seen so many people in attendance, good, propper soul people. After a nervous start on the decks, I was made up at the dance floor reaction. 45 mins passing by so quickly. With my bit done, I could relax and enjoy the very high quality soul music played by all the DJ's. I particularly loved the last set by Joan and Paul, didn't want it to end!

I would like to thank all my friends for their support, Willie, Kev, Phil, Mike and the Wolverhampton lads and girls (a very early start for us). Great to see Sharon and Kev Spittle, Gary and Linda too.

A very big thanks to you Paul for giving me the opportunity to play at your club and DJ alongside some of our scenes highly respected people. It means the world mate.

My respect goes out to you for sticking with your policies and all your hard work put into your club. You're efforts are clearly working out. Well done hatsoff2.gif

You deserve the recognition you're getting now, you should be proud. thumbup.gif

Class mate,

Sean

Edited by SHorny

Phil

it was indeed a great night and you did an excellent spot but I thnk your "educated in your kitchen" needs clarification because I have been inundated with requests for cookery lessons.

Now I may well dance like the galloping gourmet and have been known to swear like that Ramsay bloke but a chef I ain't.whistling.gif

Seriously

It was great to catch up with you gain and at the risk of a Kitchen/cookery related pun, you still have great taste....

and

you have not changed a bit in the past 20 years, but then again my eye sight is not what it was .

See you again soon Phil,

John Boy

P

For the record then ... when I was a yoof, John was the fella you'd go to and sit in his kitchen with a brew (and a dog sha**ing your leg on occasion as I recall) and learn very quickly that you really didn't know very much at all about soul music / records. Know what, bet I still don't know much either but I'm really looking forward to re-living a bit of my yoof nonetheless.

======================================================================

Nothings changed then Phil u in my conservatory suppin coffee with Ted the Dog givin u one:thumbup:

======================================================================

Nothings changed then Phil u in my conservatory suppin coffee with Ted the Dog givin u one:thumbup:

:laugh: Was just thinkin that! Reckon I've got some of that spray on that Rick Mayall had in 'Bottom'.

From memory, John's dog wasn't that fearsome and you could shoo it off, unlike Ted the Dog who is more likely to get a "kin hurry up then" :laugh:

:laugh: Was just thinkin that! Reckon I've got some of that spray on that Rick Mayall had in 'Bottom'.

From memory, John's dog wasn't that fearsome and you could shoo it off, unlike Ted the Dog who is more likely to get a "kin hurry up then" :laugh:

Just fell off my fookin chair then......:laugh::laugh::laugh: ......he's a bugger that Ted ain't he? :unsure:

Wish we had stayed til the end now , brilliant night . Loved the opening set and now gather the closing set was just as good .

Some more play lists would be nice whistling.gif I am of the mind we should have sat in Saturday or gone for a meal , because friday was such a high nobody was going to come close to that night.

Edited by Carms

Kenny, you've left your tablets in the van mate, I'll bring em round straight away. Hang on in there baby.

Toby, I hope you're reading this.

Yep Shorny

Just read it,and it sounds like i missed out on a real good un again.

btw , that Kenny fella is nuts man totaly nuts but we love him to bits.....(pop-a 4 skin).

im glad you managed to dig yourself out of that basement of Kenny's ha ha

see ya Saturday mate at Groovesville(woop woop)

Toby

Apologies for not posting sooner but I only got back from my mum's late last night.

What a top night :thumbup:

St. Teresa's is a great club and the music is first class. Really good to see it so busy.

Never stopped laughing from the minute we collected Phil to when we dropped him off.

Ian "anyone want to buy a T-shirt" Cunliffe was hilarious :lol:

Lovely to see Pat, Willie, Kev, Jane, Kev & Sharon, Papa Phil, the Wolves posse, the Orrell reprobates and loads more I can't think of right now. (My head is still full of my two nephews, Go Diego Go and Dora the Explorer)

Anyway, here are my plays and many thanks to Paul for inviting me.

JACKIE AVERY - I GOT LOVE - TAIL GATE

ADVENTURERS - NOBODY CAN SAVE ME - BLUE ROCK

VARIATIONS - I WANT TO TAKE YOU UPTOWN - RIGHT ON

VENTURAS - HEART OF LOVE - GREEN LIGHT

BUDDY LAMP - SAVE YOUR LOVE - WHEELSVILLE

MARVIN L SIMMS - GET OFF MY BACK - REVUE

FALCONS - GOOD GOOD FEELING - BIG WHEEL

GERALDINE HUNT - WINNER TAKES ALL - ABC

MATADORS - SAY YES BABY - CHAVIS

CLAUDE HUEY - WHY WOULD YOU BLOW IT - GALAXY

CELEST HARDIE - YOU'RE GONE - REYNOLDS

SKIP JACKSON - I'M ONTO YOU GIRL - DOT MAR

AMBASSADORS - GOOD LOVE GONE BAD - ATLANTIC

LOVEMASTERS - PUSHIN AND PULLIN - JACKLYN

EXITS - GOT TO HAVE MONEY - GEMINI

FRED HUGHES - WALK ON BACK TO YOU - EXODUS

EMANUEL LASKEY - PEACE LOVING MAN - THELMA

MELVIN DAVIS - I MUST LOVE YOU - GROOVESVILLE

PHILHARMONICS - I NEED I NEED YOUR LOVE - SOULIN

And the few I played at the end with the big boss Paul

LIMITATIONS - I'M LONELY I'M TROUBLED - BACONE

DURETTES - SWEET SWEET LOVE - SVR

FOUR SONICS - EASIER SAID THAN DONE - SPORT

MIXED EMOTIONS - AM I IMPOSING - ROCKWAY

JAMES WAYNE - I'VE FOUND SOMEONE - KEY LAN

This is what i spun 11-45--00-30 mostly oldies ............

JUDY CLAY--DONT YOU THINK THATS RIGHT--EMBER

LITTLE DOOLEY & THE FABULOUS TEARS-- YOU TWINE SO FINE--BAYLOR

JOYCE TAYLOR--MEAN MIS-TREATER--WAL-LY

FRANKIE & THE DAMONS--MAN FROM SOUL--JCP

RONNIE McNEIR--IS,NT SHE A PRETTY GIRL--DE TO

FRANK BEVERLY& THE BUTLERS--BECAUSE OF MY HEART--FAIRMOUNT

JOSEPH MOORE--I STILL CANT GET YOU--MARVLUS

PARIS--SLEEPLESS NIGHTS--DOC

GAMBRELLS--YOU BETTER MOVE--CARLA

SEQUINS--TRY MY LOVE--DETROIT SOUND

FABULOUS PEPS--LOVE OF MY LIFE--WHEELSVILLE

ANN PERRY--THATS THE WAY HE IS--THEODA

SHAWN ROBINSON--MY DEAR HEART--MINIT

LINDA JONES --I JUST CANT LIVE MY LIFE--WB

SERVICEMEN---SWEET MAGIC--CHARTMAKER

JACKIE DAY--NAUGHTY BOY--PHELECTRON

DELEGATES OF SOUL--I,LL COME RUNNING BACK--UPLOOK

TROPICS--HEY YOU LITTLE GIRL--TOPIC

JAMES BELL & THE HIGHLIGHTERS--AMAZING LOVE--RO JAM

This is what i spun 11-45--00-30 mostly oldies ............

JUDY CLAY--DONT YOU THINK THATS RIGHT--EMBER

LITTLE DOOLEY & THE FABULOUS TEARS-- YOU TWINE SO FINE--BAYLOR

JOYCE TAYLOR--MEAN MIS-TREATER--WAL-LY

FRANKIE & THE DAMONS--MAN FROM SOUL--JCP

RONNIE McNEIR--IS,NT SHE A PRETTY GIRL--DE TO

FRANK BEVERLY& THE BUTLERS--BECAUSE OF MY HEART--FAIRMOUNT

JOSEPH MOORE--I STILL CANT GET YOU--MARVLUS

PARIS--SLEEPLESS NIGHTS--DOC

GAMBRELLS--YOU BETTER MOVE--CARLA

SEQUINS--TRY MY LOVE--DETROIT SOUND

FABULOUS PEPS--LOVE OF MY LIFE--WHEELSVILLE

ANN PERRY--THATS THE WAY HE IS--THEODA

SHAWN ROBINSON--MY DEAR HEART--MINIT

LINDA JONES --I JUST CANT LIVE MY LIFE--WB

SERVICEMEN---SWEET MAGIC--CHARTMAKER

JACKIE DAY--NAUGHTY BOY--PHELECTRON

DELEGATES OF SOUL--I,LL COME RUNNING BACK--UPLOOK

TROPICS--HEY YOU LITTLE GIRL--TOPIC

JAMES BELL & THE HIGHLIGHTERS--AMAZING LOVE--RO JAM

proper tunes sheer class :yes:

Apologies for not posting sooner but I only got back from my mum's late last night.

What a top night :thumbup:

St. Teresa's is a great club and the music is first class. Really good to see it so busy.

Never stopped laughing from the minute we collected Phil to when we dropped him off.

Ian "anyone want to buy a T-shirt" Cunliffe was hilarious :laugh:

Lovely to see Pat, Willie, Kev, Jane, Kev & Sharon, Papa Phil, the Wolves posse, the Orrell reprobates and loads more I can't think of right now. (My head is still full of my two nephews, Go Diego Go and Dora the Explorer)

Anyway, here are my plays and many thanks to Paul for inviting me.

JACKIE AVERY - I GOT LOVE - TAIL GATE

ADVENTURERS - NOBODY CAN SAVE ME - BLUE ROCK

VARIATIONS - I WANT TO TAKE YOU UPTOWN - RIGHT ON

VENTURAS - HEART OF LOVE - GREEN LIGHT

BUDDY LAMP - SAVE YOUR LOVE - WHEELSVILLE

MARVIN L SIMMS - GET OFF MY BACK - REVUE

FALCONS - GOOD GOOD FEELING - BIG WHEEL

GERALDINE HUNT - WINNER TAKES ALL - ABC

MATADORS - SAY YES BABY - CHAVIS

CLAUDE HUEY - WHY WOULD YOU BLOW IT - GALAXY

CELEST HARDIE - YOU'RE GONE - REYNOLDS

SKIP JACKSON - I'M ONTO YOU GIRL - DOT MAR

AMBASSADORS - GOOD LOVE GONE BAD - ATLANTIC

LOVEMASTERS - PUSHIN AND PULLIN - JACKLYN

EXITS - GOT TO HAVE MONEY - GEMINI

FRED HUGHES - WALK ON BACK TO YOU - EXODUS

EMANUEL LASKEY - PEACE LOVING MAN - THELMA

MELVIN DAVIS - I MUST LOVE YOU - GROOVESVILLE

PHILHARMONICS - I NEED I NEED YOUR LOVE - SOULIN

And the few I played at the end with the big boss Paul

LIMITATIONS - I'M LONELY I'M TROUBLED - BACONE

DURETTES - SWEET SWEET LOVE - SVR

FOUR SONICS - EASIER SAID THAN DONE - SPORT

MIXED EMOTIONS - AM I IMPOSING - ROCKWAY

JAMES WAYNE - I'VE FOUND SOMEONE - KEY LAN

again thanks joan proper tunes

Paul can you post up your future dates please

cheers

Nige Browns friend :laugh: PML

ah now thats a big problem at the moment with the wknder on in march and a load of others in the year i had to cancel march date and trying to find another date where i dont clash with friends and important events is prooving tough was going to go early bring it forward to feb 19th but a new club 3 miles away have decided on my 3rd friday's twice . am finding it all a bit depresing at the moment .might have to wait until april yet' not sure . my way of looking at it is rather than do an average soul do every month like most are doing .i would sooner just do one every few months and make it a realy spcial event somthing folks can realy look forward to like the last one . ill keep in touch with it all thumbsup.gif forgot to say as you may of noticed most of the crowd who come to my do' are allnighter folks and i got to think about that as well . not easy is it whistling one thing i can say tho is. i got some real good dj's sorted already for the next one .its just a case of when!!

Edited by steptoe

whistling.gif Hi guys..if it,s worth wot i played.i,ll put me play list 2 day.i,ll be back in an hour. tkanx...burtxthumbsup.gif

Ok Kenny, Waited half an hour then half a day !

Even half a week now !!!!! 4 shaves later ..............??? AND

Wer now ready for it mate tumbleweed3.gif

In your own time ------------- ok now !whistling.gif

Guest gfarrington

Paul can you post up your future dates please

cheers

Nige Browns friend laugh.gif PML

is that you mr brown. stay at our's with gary and linda and have a meal too.