Bentinck Soul

Guest rayskim

Guest rayskim

We got snowed in last weekend so had to stay home, doom and gloom were the order of the day.

Not so last night at Bentinck the place was buzzing, we had a fantastic night, as you would expect at this venu all the D.J's played excellent sets

and I aged about 30 yrs this morning well worth every ache and really look forward to doing it again next month.

Big thanks to all that made it great.

R+K

• Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BrandySistaShirl

We got snowed in last weekend so had to stay home, doom and gloom were the order of the day.

Not so last night at Bentinck the place was buzzing, we had a fantastic night, as you would expect at this venu all the D.J's played excellent sets

and I aged about 30 yrs this morning well worth every ache and really look forward to doing it again next month.

Big thanks to all that made it great.

R+K

Agreed.thumbsup.gif

what a great night.team tarn had a brilliant time.

great music all night from all d.js.full dance floor and friendly people.

what more could anybody want from a northern soul night.

well done to all involved .keep doin what your doin.

see you all soon.k.t.f.x

Guest vinylmaniac

OK .This is not a one room venue.Very busy in both rooms & so hot.

So here's a few from the backroom 9.30 till 10.30.

GOT TO GET AWAY / TRUE EFFECT / TRUE EFFECT EP.

YOUR'E MY MAIN SQUEEZE / CRYSTAL MOTION / SOUND GEMS.

DO IT TO ME / SOUTHSIDE MOVEMENT / 20TH CENTURY.

I'M NOT READY / UJIMA / EPIC.

IS THIS THE WAY TO TREAT A GIRL / HESITATIONS / GWP.

I NEED I NEED YOUR LOVE / PHILHARMONICS.

I CAN'T FIND HER / ROTATIONS / DEBROSSARD.

I'LL BE AROUND / GINO WASHINGTON / MALA.

WOMAN / DYNAMICS / BRAINSTORM.

UH UH WHAT DID I DO / JAEDES / ALITHIA.

BET YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT / NEWSOUND / SCORPION.

THE SWEETEST THING / CHANNEL 3 / DAKAR.

GIVE IN TO THE POWER OF LOVE / THE COMMITTEE / NMI.

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU / MARGIE JOSEPH / VOLT.

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU / LLOYD WILLIAMS / BAMBOO.

SOMEBODY STOLE MY LOVE / FRANKIE ZHIVAGO YOUNG / ULTRA.

I CAN'T DO ENOUGH FOR YOU BABY / TOMMY TATE / MALACO.

I COME RUNNING BACK / SANDRA WRIGHT / DEMON.

IT TAKES LOVE / DELILAH MOORE / BDE.

I NEED YOUR LOVE / CLYDENE JACKSON / CROSSOVER.

ONE LIFE / THE ALBERT (ft otis smith).PERCEPTION.

That's all folks.Ta Ray

Edited by vinylmaniac

OK .This is not a one room venue.Very busy in both rooms & so hot.

So here's a few from the backroom 9.30 till 10.30.

GOT TO GET AWAY / TRUE EFFECT / TRUE EFFECT EP.

YOUR'E MY MAIN SQUEEZE / CRYSTAL MOTION / SOUND GEMS.

DO IT TO ME / SOUTHSIDE MOVEMENT / 20TH CENTURY.

I'M NOT READY / UJIME / EPIC.

IS THIS THE WAY TO TREAT A GIRL / HESITATIONS / GWP.

I NEED I NEED YOUR LOVE / PHILHARMONICS.

I CAN'T FIND HER / ROTATIONS / DEBROSSARD.

I'LL BE AROUND / GINO WASHINGTON / MALA.

WOMAN / DYNAMICS / BRAINSTORM.

UH UH WHAT DID I DO / JAEDES / ALITHIA.

BET YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT / NEWSOUND / SCORPION.

( SNAP TIME)

I stayed in the main room last night ( I think the back room was full anyway )

Very busy night all round and the quality of the tunes played by all three guest dj's were spot on.

Great night all round thumbup.gif

All the best

Steve B

Guest biggray1

Yep Gotta agree with other posters this was a smashing nite,fans made an epic journey from across the uk to be with us,the Soul Lite shone very brightly guiding many soulies to the two roomed soul heaven,to be honest last nite was probably the best nite for quality music suplied by our own Soulbrother Ted {The Mesiah}Massey Who was outstanding in both Rooms.Also another Soulsource son ie Mick H who also gave an Magnificent performance in the main hall keeping the dance floor Rammed all nite..Mick well done mate,also have too mention Mitch's first time behind the Decks at The Bentinck did great ..well done mate,and also Gary Shooter played a quality set of classic Northernn an R&B too finish this quality nite off.

But my final thanx must go too My Best Mates Cressy,Ray,and Mark who supply a never ending source of rare soul in the Backroom:wink: There isnt many places here in the Midlands where you can visit and hear Great music that these three fella's Supply.These Soulbrothers spend a lot of there money on records for us to hear,and also offer there sevices for Free,yes FREE..I call that Dedication to our beloved scene and 100% quality Soulbrothers. Graham:D

Guest biggray1

Yep Gotta agree with other posters this was a smashing nite,fans made an epic journey from across the uk to be with us,the Soul Lite shone very brightly guiding many soulies to the two roomed soul heaven,to be honest last nite was probably the best nite for quality music suplied by our own Soulbrother Ted {The Mesiah}Massey Who was outstanding in both Rooms.Also another Soulsource son ie Mick H who also gave an Magnificent performance in the main hall keeping the dance floor Rammed all nite..Mick well done mate,also have too mention Mitch's first time behind the Decks at The Bentinck did great ..well done mate,and also Gary Shooter played a quality set of classic Northernn an R&B too finish this quality nite off.

But my final thanx must go too My Best Mates Cressy,Ray,and Mark who supply a never ending source of rare soul in the Backroom:wink: There isnt many places here in the Midlands where you can visit and hear Great music that these three fella's Supply.These Soulbrothers spend a lot of there money on records for us to hear,and also offer there sevices for Free,yes FREE..I call that Dedication to our beloved scene and 100% quality Soulbrothers. Graham:D

Thanks for all the comments guys n gals thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I can't add much more than what's already been said. It's not very often I use the word awesome whistling.gifwhistling.gif but for me last night it was fcukin awesome thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif I'll post again tomorrow as I'm in a bit of a rush to get ready for tonight's session.. Let's see some more playlists guys...Cressy

ps. anybody I gave a CD to last night, just make sure there's something on it. Up to yet one slipped through that was a dud sad.gifsad.gif

pps. Big thanks to Kev Whitcombe for stepping in & doing the early spot in the Back room good.gifgood.gif Now I'm late see ya

Guest biggray1

pps. Big thanks to Kev Whitcombe for stepping in & doing the early spot in the Back room good.gifgood.gif Now I'm late see ya Sorry Kev i must have had a brain Fart,,again a Big thanx mate. Graham.

Thanks for all the comments guys n gals thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I can't add much more than what's already been said. It's not very often I use the word awesome whistling.gifwhistling.gif but for me last night it was fcukin awesome :D:sleep3: :sleep3: I'll post again tomorrow as I'm in a bit of a rush to get ready for tonight's session.. Let's see some more playlists guys...Cressy

ps. anybody I gave a CD to last night, just make sure there's something on it. Up to yet one slipped through that was a dud sad.gifsad.gif

pps. Big thanks to Kev Whitcombe for stepping in & doing the early spot in the Back room good.gifgood.gif Now I'm late see ya

hi cressy yes mate i do my on monday when kid's are back at school :tumbleweed3:many thank's go all the dj's for an awesome night - main room ' MITCH ' MICK H ' TED MASSEY - BACK ROOM ' KEV 'RAY 'TED ' MARK:good:oh don't forget it's the - 7th anniversary in feb for cancer research so should be a good one again.good.gif

Edited by shooter
Guest vinylmaniac

But my final thanx must go too My Best Mates Cressy,Ray,and Mark who supply a never ending source of rare soul in the Backroomwink.gif There isnt many places here in the Midlands where you can visit and hear Great music that these three fella's Supply.These Soulbrothers spend a lot of there money on records for us to hear,and also offer there sevices for Free,yes FREE..I call that Dedication to our beloved scene and 100% quality Soulbrothers . Grahambiggrin.gif

blush.gif Cheers Grahambeer.gif

Thanks for all the comments guys n gals thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I can't add much more than what's already been said. It's not very often I use the word awesome whistling.gifwhistling.gif but for me last night it was fcukin awesome thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif I'll post again tomorrow as I'm in a bit of a rush to get ready for tonight's session.. Let's see some more playlists guys...Cressy

Bentink as always comes up trumps and well worth the journey down , cracking nite with awsome music and people.

See ya all soon

Regards Mickey

I'd like to thank everybody for coming to Bentinck friday night. Thanks to the DJ's for doing there stuff & keeping the place buzzing all night long in both rooms. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Here's my DJ scores for both rooms. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Main Room

Cressy -- So So 6 out of 10 -- can't put a higher score because it's me tongue.gif

Ted massey -- Awesome 10 out of 10 -- played alot of stuff I'd forgot to put in my box (lester Tipton, Del larks etc) whistling.gif

Mitch -- Awesome 10 out of 10 thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Mick H -- Awesome 10 out of 10 only problem I've got with Mick is he's younger than me ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Gary -- Awesome 9 out of 10 lost a point for playing Tim Tam whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Back Room scores

Kev Whitcombe -- Gonna put Awesome even thogh I missed his spot 10 out of 10 thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Ray Homer -- Didn't catch all his spot but I'll give him Asesome 9 out of 10 -- lost a point for putting a sticker on 1 of the speakers beer.gif

Ted Massey -- Awesome 10 out of 10

Mark Hopes -- Awesome 9 out of 10 lost a point for raising his left arm to many times tongue.gif

I'll do my playlist later today.....Cressy

Thanks for the letting me Dj on friday as it was an awesome night in both rooms :unsure:. Here is my play list as i can remember in no particular order...

EPITOME OF SOUND...YOU DONT LOVE ME....SANDBAG

JOHNNY HAMPTON....NOT MY GIRL...DOTTY'S

FOUR PERFECTIONS...I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH...PARTYTIME

TONY GALLA... IN LOVE...SWAN

YOUNGHEARTS...A LITTLE TOGETHERNESS...CANTERBURY

KIKI DEE...MAGIC CARPET RIDE...FONTANA

JADES... I'M WHERE IT'S AT NITELIFE

LOU LAWTON...KNICK KNACK PATTY WHACK...WAND

TED TAYLOR...SOMEBODY'S ALWAYS TRYING...OKEH

A.C. REED...MY BABY'S BEEN CHEATING...COOL

CAVALIERS...HOLD TO MY BABY...R.C.A.

EDWIN STARR...BACKSTREET...RICTIC

KIM WESTON...YOU HIT ME (RIGHT WHERE IT HURT ME)...UNISSUED

GLADYS NIGHT & PIPS...TOO LATE FOR YOU AND ME...UNISSUED

VELVELETTES...LONELY LONELY GIRL AM I...V.I.P.

VONDELLS...HEY GIRL YOU'VE CHANGED...AIRTOWN CUSTOM

THELMA LINDSEY...PREPARED TO LOVE YOU...MAGIC CITY

FRANK BEVERLY & BUTLERS...IF THATS WHAT YOU WANTED...SASSY

VELOURS...IM GONNA CHANGE...M.G.M.

VELVET SATINS...NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU...VELVET SATINS

Thanks Mitch thumbsup.gif

A really top class night at the Bentinck.2 special guests plus support from the others made this the nite to be at.

Ted in the main room - opened up with Edith Brown...ohmy.gif .Mick H in the main room dropped Mello Souls.....i think you get the picture.Mitch had to follow Ted and did a very good job,no-one wants to follow Ted.

Back room was the usual quality more modern sounds,many of which i dont know.(i'd just been given a cd with The Albert on by Cressy,walked in the backroom and it was on the decks).

Ted in the back room - more quality,one after the other.Jaw dropping.

All in all,a busy night of quality..Kev.thumbsup.gif

Thanks for all the comments guys n gals thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I can't add much more than what's already been said. It's not very often I use the word awesome whistlingwhistling but for me last night it was fcukin awesome :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I'll post again tomorrow as I'm in a bit of a rush to get ready for tonight's session.. Let's see some more playlists guys...Cressy

ps. anybody I gave a CD to last night, just make sure there's something on it. Up to yet one slipped through that was a dud :sad::sad:

pps. Big thanks to Kev Whitcombe for stepping in & doing the early spot in the Back room :good::good: Now I'm late see ya

My cd works fine thanks Cressy thumbsup.gif

All the best

Steve B

Guest vinylmaniac

I'd like to thank everybody for coming to Bentinck friday night. Thanks to the DJ's for doing there stuff & keeping the place buzzing all night long in both rooms. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Here's my DJ scores for both rooms. whistlingwhistling

Main Room

Cressy -- So So 6 out of 10 -- can't put a higher score because it's me :tongue:

Ted massey -- Awesome 10 out of 10 -- played alot of stuff I'd forgot to put in my box (lester Tipton, Del larks etc) whistling

Mick H -- Awesome 10 out of 10 only problem I've got with Mick is he's younger than me :ohmy::ohmy:

Gary -- Awesome 9 out of 10 lost a point for playing Tim Tam whistlingwhistling

Back Room scores

Kev Whitcombe -- Gonna put Awesome even thogh I missed his spot 10 out of 10 thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

:angry:Ray Homer -- Didn't catch all his spot but I'll give him Asesome 9 out of 10 -- lost a point for putting a sticker on 1 of the speakers :beer:

Mark Hopes -- Awesome 9 out of 10 lost a point for raising his left arm to many times :tongue:

Now I'm mad:boxing: . They are my feckin speakers:chinstroke:

One of the best nights i a long time for me, and I don't mean to disrespect any other venue at all.To be quite honest how the fookin hell can you better Ted and Mick H on at he same time in each room . Mick played some stormers that normally are not played in the big room , and the punters loved it , myself like a lot of others in the back room kept flitting to and frow from one room to the other .

All night the music was fookin brilliant , all the dj's as said in previous posts did a more than sterling job .

The only small critisism is that none of the folk in the big room came in to here a master class in 60's rare danceable soul music played by a top top DJ and grand fella to boot

MORE PLEASE

Edited by MAK

It was a real pleasure to Do the Bentick as aposed to just visiting what a friendly place it is. Mitch who followed me did himself proud with a really good st of originals four perfections then Johnny Hampton tremendous.

back room was buzzing even when Mick was onshades.gif mind you i wish i had heard the mello souls

will be back next month visiting hope the rest that came do the same thumbsup.gif

Our first night out in 2010 and what a way to start, we arrived near the end of Kev W's spot in the backroom, enjoyed the 2 we heard but would be great to see a playlist to see what we missed as I remember he played a great spot last time he was on there.

Then Mr Homer took over at a later time than usual so we caught his whole spot for a change which was top stuff as always, a great mix of known and unknown tunes, nice one Ray !!.

Then more quality from Ted followed by Mark (love the Billy Kent tune) and everyone seemed to go home happy.

There was a great atmosphere all night in both rooms and a really good crowd,hope the rest of the year is as well supported, you guys deserve it.

See you soon

Paul & Sue thumbsup.gif:unsure:

Our first night out in 2010 and what a way to start, we arrived near the end of Kev W's spot in the backroom, enjoyed the 2 we heard but would be great to see a playlist to see what we missed as I remember he played a great spot last time he was on there.

Then Mr Homer took over at a later time than usual so we caught his whole spot for a change which was top stuff as always, a great mix of known and unknown tunes, nice one Ray !!.

Then more quality from Ted followed by Mark (love the Billy Kent tune) and everyone seemed to go home happy.

There was a great atmosphere all night in both rooms and a really good crowd,hope the rest of the year is as well supported, you guys deserve it.

See you soon

Paul & Sue thumbsup.gif:lol:

HI PAUL THANK YOU FOR KIND WORD'S OF SUPORT AND HOPE TO SEE YOU FOR THE 7th ANNIVERSARY IN FEB GAZO. :lol:

Here's my DJ scores for both rooms. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Main Room

Cressy -- So So 6 out of 10 -- can't put a higher score because it's me tongue.gif

Ted massey -- Awesome 10 out of 10 -- played alot of stuff I'd forgot to put in my box (lester Tipton, Del larks etc) whistling.gif

Mick H -- Awesome 10 out of 10 only problem I've got with Mick is he's younger than me ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Gary -- Awesome 9 out of 10 lost a point for playing Tim Tam whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Back Room scores

Ray Homer -- Didn't catch all his spot but I'll give him Asesome 9 out of 10 -- lost a point for putting a sticker on 1 of the speakers beer.gif

Mark Hopes -- Awesome 9 out of 10 lost a point for raising his left arm to many times tongue.gif

Hi Cressy,

A great night, only kept putting my left arm because they kept giving me the backroom cupboard trophy! To be serious, an awesome night with great tunes played by every DJ in both rooms. It was a pleasure to flirt from the main room to the backroom.

After to listening to Ted in the backroom it was jaw dropping especially when he dropped the Magnetics - Lady in Green on the decks. Top spot and I take my hat off to you mate. Didn't mean it when I said they were crap records - honest!

Here's a few of the tunes i played Friday night,

Billy Kent - Take it all this time

Roy Robert - I know what to do to satisfy you

Benny Harper - This is my prayer

Fortson & Scott - Sweet Lover

Purple Mundi - Stop Hurtin me baby

Emmit Long - Call me

Jerry Washington - Don't waste my time

True Image - I'm not over you

Magenta - Running back to you

Cloudburst - I'm lovin you

George Smallwood - Touching is my thing

Flowers - For real

Chuck Cockerham - Have I got a right

Carmelita - Isn't it lonely

Arthur Willis - The hurtin' is over

Eddy Hughes - Soulsearcher

Monique - If you loved me

Summits - I can't get over losing you

Ultimates - Girl Iv'e been trying to tell you

Percy Stone - Chained

Matt Brown - Thank you baby

Jimmy Reed Jnr - I aint going no where

Looking forward to next month already

mark

Hi Cressy,

A great night, only kept putting my left arm because they kept giving me the backroom cupboard trophy! To be serious, an awesome night with great tunes played by every DJ in both rooms. It was a pleasure to flirt from the main room to the backroom.

After to listening to Ted in the backroom it was jaw dropping especially when he dropped the Magnetics - Lady in Green on the decks. Top spot and I take my hat off to you mate. Didn't mean it when I said they were crap records - honest!

Here's a few of the tunes i played Friday night,

Billy Kent - Take it all this time

Roy Robert - I know what to do to satisfy you

Benny Harper - This is my prayer

Fortson & Scott - Sweet Lover

Purple Mundi - Stop Hurtin me baby

Emmit Long - Call me

Jerry Washington - Don't waste my time

True Image - I'm not over you

Magenta - Running back to you

Cloudburst - I'm lovin you

George Smallwood - Touching is my thing

Flowers - For real

Chuck Cockerham - Have I got a right

Carmelita - Isn't it lonely

Arthur Willis - The hurtin' is over

Eddy Hughes - Soulsearcher

Monique - If you loved me

Summits - I can't get over losing you

Ultimates - Girl Iv'e been trying to tell you

Percy Stone - Chained

Matt Brown - Thank you baby

Jimmy Reed Jnr - I aint going no where

Looking forward to next month already

mark

Tremendous play list Markthumbsup.gif Flowers tune!! you got a bargain Kirsty

Great night - bit of a sore head Sat morning though

Here's what I played (in no order) -

Jimmey Soul Clark - I'll Be Your Winner - Soulhawk

Chubby & the Turnpikes - I Know The Inside Story - Capitol

Sir George - I Lost You Girl - G&G

James Nelson - Mellow Mellow Me - Teri De

James Bootie Tuten - I'll Never Let You Say Goodbye

Wales Wallace - We're Not Happy - Bashie

Florida Spiritulaires - I Remember When - Ernie's Record Parade

The Invitations - Love Has To Grow - Silver Blue

Willie & Anthony - I Can't Leave Your Love Alone - Blue Candle

James Mason - Sweet Power Your Embrace - Chiaroscuro

Larry Davis - The Magic Is Gone - Decca

Billy Proctor - Keeping Up With The Joneses - Epic

Anthony White - Yes You Need Love - PIR

Wilson Williams - Faith Will Bring It Home - ABC

Rosie Grier - Beautiful People - A&M

Nate Evans - Main Squeeze - Twinight

Target - Give Me One More Chance - ama

Freddie Empire - Let Me Give My Love To You - Coconut

James Brown - I Love You For Sentimental reasons - Polydor

Guest vinylmaniac

Great night - bit of a sore head Sat morning though

Here's what I played (in no order) -

Jimmey Soul Clark - I'll Be Your Winner - Soulhawk

Chubby & the Turnpikes - I Know The Inside Story - Capitol

Sir George - I Lost You Girl - G&G

James Nelson - Mellow Mellow Me - Teri De

James Bootie Tuten - I'll Never Let You Say Goodbye

Wales Wallace - We're Not Happy - Bashie

Florida Spiritulaires - I Remember When - Ernie's Record Parade

The Invitations - Love Has To Grow - Silver Blue

Willie & Anthony - I Can't Leave Your Love Alone - Blue Candle

James Mason - Sweet Power Your Embrace - Chiaroscuro

Larry Davis - The Magic Is Gone - Decca

Billy Proctor - Keeping Up With The Joneses - Epic

Anthony White - Yes You Need Love - PIR

Wilson Williams - Faith Will Bring It Home - ABC

Rosie Grier - Beautiful People - A&M

Nate Evans - Main Squeeze - Twinight

Target - Give Me One More Chance - ama

Freddie Empire - Let Me Give My Love To You - Coconut

James Brown - I Love You For Sentimental reasons - Polydor

Some nice tunes there Kev, my fav was Larry Davis ( I'm on the hunt). Ta Ray

Guest vinylmaniac

Tremendous play list Markthumbsup.gif Flowers tune!! you got a bargain Kirsty

Oh Ted you didn't,did you ?

Edited by vinylmaniac

my playlist warm up spot for Ted. I don't think he needed warming up . thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Not in order of play

PERCY WIGGINS - IT DIDN'T TAKE MUCH - RCA

SPARKELS - TRY LOVE - OLD TOWN

NATURAL FOUR -HANG ON TO A LIE - BOOLA BOOLA

ARCHIE BELL - THOUSAND WONDERS - ATLANTIC SPANISH

BRENDA LEE JONES - YOU'RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE - RUST

KINDLEY SHEPERDS - LEND ME A HAND - CHECKER

MAJOR HARRIS - CALL ME TOMORROW - OKEH

JOHNNY GUITAR WATSON - AIN'T GONNA MOVE - JOWAT

SYL JOHNSON - DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS - SPECIAL AGENT

AGE OF BRONZE - I'M GONNA LOVE YOU - GUAVA

ETHICS - I WANT MY BABY BACK - VENT

NEW YORKERS - DON'T WANNE BE YOUR FOOL - TAC-FUL

FALCONS - GOOD GOOD FEELING - BIG WHEEL

JIVE FIVE - YOU'RE A PUZZLE - UA

EMBERS - WHERE DID I GO WRONG - ATLANTIC

JAY & THE AMERICANS - LIVIN ABOVE YOUR HEAD - UA

TRENDS - IF YOU CAN DIG THE BLUES - ABC PARA

LINDA LYNDELL - BRING YOUR LOVE BACK TO ME - STAX

TERRY BRYANT - GENIE - VERVE

JACK MONTGOMERY - BABY TAKE A CHANCE ON ME - REVUE

INTERTAINS - GLAD I FOUND YOU - UPTOWN

ARTER SET - SERMON - MUSICLAND USA

PRECISIONS - SUCH MISERY - DREW

HERBERT HUNTER - I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU - SPAR

PAUL ANKA - WHEN WE GET THERE - RCA

KEITH & BILLY - TASTES SOUR DON'T IT - PICCADILLY

ROBERT PARKER - LETS GO BABY - ISLAND

DONI BURDICK - I HAVE FAITH IN YOU - SOUND PATTERNS

JO ANN GARRETT - WHOLE NEW PALN - CHESS

WILSON PICKETT - LET ME BE YOUR BOY - VERVE

FANTAISIONS - UNNECESSARY TEARS - SATELLITE

ORLONS - ENVY - CAMEO

GARNET MIMMS - LOOKING FOR YOU - UA

ROSE ST JOHN - MEND MY BROKEN HEART - UA

SAPPHIRES - SLOW FIZZ - ABC PARA

PATTI & THE EMBLEMS - IT THE LITTLE THINGS - CONGRESS

ALEXANDER PATTON - A LIL LOVIN SOMETIMES - CAPITOL

WILLIE KENDRICK - CHANGE YOUR WAYS - RCA

Next month 19th FEB 7th anniversary Charity night for cancer research. All door takings going to the charity + GREAT RAFFLE PRIZES TO BE DRAWN ON THE NIGHT

WEEKEND PASSES & ACCOMMODATION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE FOR THE PRESTATYN WEEKENDER MARCH 2010

TWO WEEKEND PASSES TO THE SKEGNESS SOUL WEEKEND APRIL 2010.

2 WEEKEND PASSES FOR THE BRIDLINGTON WEEKENDER 2010

+ OTHER PRIZES TO ANNOUNCED.

RAFFLE TICKETS £1 A STRIP.

ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE NIGHT

Edited by cressy
Guest vinylmaniac

first visit to bentnick for me, but definatley not the last, a cracking night, something for everyone, good mix of oldies in the main room &thumbsup.gif top class 70's crossover & rarities in the broom cupboard

Suppose it helps to be daft as a brush then.hypo.gifhypo.gifshhh.gif

Sorry its took so long this is what i played in the back room in no particular order

Webs-Little girl blue-Dynamic

Richard Caiton-I like to get near you-Uptight

Detroit Sounds of Friction-I'm leaving you-Heavy Sound Inc

Papa Bear-You're so fine-SMS

Chuck Holiday-Just can't trust nobody-Gloria

George Lemons-Fascinating girl-Gold Soul

Magnetics-Lady in green-Bonnie

Irma Rourten- I will sacrifice- MGM

Al Green-Full of fire-Hi

Empires-You're on top girl-Candi

Earle's-Everybody's got somebody-TeeTi

Fascinators-In other words-Bombay

Imperial C'S-Someone tell her-Philasoul

Magnetics-Count the days-Sable

George Pepp-The feeling is real-Coleman

Tommy Ridgely-My love gets stronger-International City

Appreciations-Its better to cry-Sport

Sir Henry Ivy-He left you standing there-Future Dimension

Homer Banks-Sweetie pie-Genie

Nomads-Tell her no lies-Mogoove

Don Varner-Mojo mama-Quinvy

Robert Tanner-Sweet memories-Megatone

Poets-Wrapped around your finger-J2

Betty Wilson-I'm yours-Dayco

Tommy & the Derbys-dont play the roll-Swing

Sorry its took so long this is what i played in the back room in no particular order

Webs-Little girl blue-Dynamic

Richard Caiton-I like to get near you-Uptight

Detroit Sounds of Friction-I'm leaving you-Heavy Sound Inc

Papa Bear-You're so fine-SMS

Chuck Holiday-Just can't trust nobody-Gloria

George Lemons-Fascinating girl-Gold Soul

Magnetics-Lady in green-Bonnie

Irma Rourten- I will sacrifice- MGM

Al Green-Full of fire-Hi

Empires-You're on top girl-Candi

Earle's-Everybody's got somebody-TeeTi

Fascinators-In other words-Bombay

Imperial C'S-Someone tell her-Philasoul

Magnetics-Count the days-Sable

George Pepp-The feeling is real-Coleman

Tommy Ridgely-My love gets stronger-International City

Appreciations-Its better to cry-Sport

Sir Henry Ivy-He left you standing there-Future Dimension

Homer Banks-Sweetie pie-Genie

Nomads-Tell her no lies-Mogoove

Don Varner-Mojo mama-Quinvy

Robert Tanner-Sweet memories-Megatone

Poets-Wrapped around your finger-J2

Betty Wilson-I'm yours-Dayco

Tommy & the Derbys-dont play the roll-Swing

Great stuff Ted thumbsup.gif thanks for putting your playlist up, your score has just gone up 12 out of 10 :thumbup::thumbup: See ya soon Cressy

Guest vinylmaniac

Great stuff Ted thumbsup.gif thanks for putting your playlist up, your score has just gone up 12 out of 10 :thumbup::thumbup: See ya soon Cressy

12 out of 10whistling . Your maths were crap at school :wanker: . Ta