souljer6

Marvin Smith Hold On

Who knows this great Van McCoy penned track? I had it on a cd by another artist but have now lost the cd and cant remember who it was but it sounded earlier than Marvin's Brunswick single.

Any experts out there?

Ohhh I dunno, But I love Marvin's version of this record, sublime is a better description I think..

very interested to hear if another Artist recorded it, but could it have bettered Marvin's version? It would have to be ULTRA Brilliant to do so..

Mal.C.thumbup.gif

Edited by Mal.C.

Ohhh I dunno, But I love Marvin's version of this record, sublime is a better description I think..

very interested to hear if another Artist recorded it, but could it have bettered Marvin's version? It would have to be ULTRA Brilliant to do so..

Mal.C.thumbup.gif

Obviously not as hauntingly SUBLIME as Marvin's. When I suggest this was his finest moment people think I'm nuts though.

Who knows this great Van McCoy penned track? I had it on a cd by another artist but have now lost the cd and cant remember who it was but it sounded earlier than Marvin's Brunswick single.

Any experts out there?

Tommy Hunt did this on the flip to "I don't want to lose you" on Atlantic

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.