Oxford Soul Club 13 Febuary 2010

• Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Building up to be another cracking night....

Maz & Del have been getting phone calls from all over...

Not a suprise always a great night

See you Saturday

Jon

Maz gets the phone calls,

I get the emails,,,,

you know me Jon,

I love to talk to anybody,

Happy to receive them, (especially newbies)

dcsoxford@aol.com

Only one day to go,

See you all to-morrow night,

lets party,

Del.

Building up to be another cracking night....

Maz & Del have been getting phone calls from all over...

Not a suprise always a great night

See you Saturday

Jon

Maz gets the phone calls,

I get the emails,,,,

you know me Jon,

I love to talk to anybody,

Happy to receive them, (especially newbies)

dcsoxford@aol.com

Only one day to go,

See you all to-morrow night,

lets party,

Del.

What a line up !

Maz, Jon, Charlie & Neil have all got the tunes to make this a very special night .

Oldies+ Modern, Modern Oldies, Modern-Modern........Rare as Rocking Horse Shit ,

All padded out with a few youth club favorites & a healthy smattering(is that even a word?)

of R&B......

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE thumbup.gif

See You all Saturday .

And Happy Birthday Paul...good.gif

snowed in yesterday and today,managed to dig my boys car out so he could go to work, then managed to get mine up the hill, picked up daughter from Dymchurch, did a bit of shopping for Chris's sister and mum , came back got out the car did an involuntary back drop on the ice done both knees in, am absolutely gutted. plenty of ice to put on knees but will have to give tomorrow night a miss now.

Don't need to wish you luck as i'm sure it'll be a cracker

Take good care

Steve and Chris

xx

snowed in yesterday and today,managed to dig my boys car out so he could go to work, then managed to get mine up the hill, picked up daughter from Dymchurch, did a bit of shopping for Chris's sister and mum , came back got out the car did an involuntary back drop on the ice done both knees in, am absolutely gutted. plenty of ice to put on knees but will have to give tomorrow night a miss now.

Don't need to wish you luck as i'm sure it'll be a cracker

Take good care

Steve and Chris

xx

absolutely gutted for you steve,if having a bad foot was'nt enough,falling arse over head and doing your knees in as well,you and chris will be missed tomorrow as you part of the OSC family.But look after yourselves will call you sunday night to let you know how it went.

take care.

maz

Cheers for that Maz, Sod's law isn't it ? never mind mate, hope that you are feeling better soon, hope it sorts itself out soon have a good one

Steve and Chris

xx

What a line up !

Maz, Jon, Charlie & Neil have all got the tunes to make this a very special night .

Oldies+ Modern, Modern Oldies, Modern-Modern........Rare as Rocking Horse Shit ,

All padded out with a few youth club favorites & a healthy smattering(is that even a word?)

of R&B......

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE thumbup.gif

See You all Saturday .

And Happy Birthday Paul...good.gif

Too many compartments for me !!!!!!!

Its Northern for me...........

Going to be a cracker.....

Steve & Chris, sad to hear you not coming, hope you feel better soon.Looks like a few tunes will be played for you anyway, you will have to make do with living room carpet

Be thinking of you

Here we go not long now..

Box sorted

See you at the Go Go

Jon

Too many compartments for me !!!!!!!

Its Northern for me...........

Going to be a cracker.....

Steve & Chris, sad to hear you not coming, hope you feel better soon.Looks like a few tunes will be played for you anyway, you will have to make do with living room carpet

Be thinking of you

Here we go not long now..

Box sorted

See you at the Go Go

Jon

Right folks, here we go then, let's see if we can continue the run of fantastic nights at Oxford Soul Club,

you'd be a fool to miss this one!!

Don't be foolish, be soulful and come along to one of the friendliest nights going.

the music will be bangin' all night that's for sure

an't wait, I'm up early to sort the tunes out, then taking Ann out for a meal on the way

see ya laters

best

Neil

Thanks Del and Jon,

Del, looks like we missed seeing the parquet again, we'd better be up soon or I have a sneeky suspicion that we won't see it at all !!!!!!!!!, have a good one Del and see you soon.

Jon, so glad you're up and about again, sad to miss you, but hopefully catch up soon

Take good care

Steve and Chris

xx

Hi Neil,

Just got back from setting up and I've gone into depression mode,,,,,,

The bar in the Empress Ballroom is having problems,,,,

So We will be using the EMPEROR ballroom Bar (next door)

Everyone that comes tonight and gets a drink should turn round and look at THIS ballroom.

Absolutely beautiful,,,,500 capacity,,,dancefloor to die for,,,,amazing accoustics,,, perfect seating,,,,

It has to be one of the best venues I have ever seen.

See if you agree ???????

I would sell my ar*e to fill it,

Oh well, back to reality,

The Empress is a great venue, but the Emperor is to aspire to.

Del.

Chris,

You Will see my personal dancefloor next time you are up.

Take care,

Del.

Edited by dcsoxford