**stewartby**

Well,what can i say. The dogs bollocks. once we got the cheesy disco shite out the way it was quality with a capital Q. Top spots from Burnley regulars John Mc And big Danny. Shame some of your Burnley pals cant do the south bound trip to support ya.Carl Fortnum rang in sick but with Pottsy at the lead these boys more than covered for him.Top tunes all the way here.parliaments(cabell) Chance&Tony Out of sights.Young bros and soo much more i cant think of now.I love it and cant wait till the next one!! It really is a great place.Come along.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest gordon russell

We all had a cooking time.....Hammie & Geoff spinning til 12ish playing a nice selection of stuff, theres none better at this than these two fellas...then on to the type of music that rocks......good ole u/t dance soul without being boring or dreary.This venue always struggles with numbers,but it will get there! A smashing venue with super music....keep on trucking ladsthumbsup.gif

what a brill night last night . us lot got there just after 10 o'clock and the first thing i noticed as i walked into a packed dance floor and a atmosphere that was buzzing courtesy of hammie & geoff was the amount of people in, it was packed.:thumbup: pottsy was the first of the nighter dj's on at 12, followed by dr pickles,then the guest dj for the night john mcclure,myself, doc's second spot then pottsy to the finish . all the dj's done their bit to make this a really super night, and imho this alnighter is going from strength to strength thumbsup.gif hope to see you all again at the next one.........danny

ps.

it was nice to see the vanners out and about again thumbsup.gif

Don't know if it was just me thinking this, but Saturday night really seemed to work. A far better feel to the night overall.

I honestly think that Hammie & Geoff set the night off to a brilliant start. Infact it made it a bit daunting for me to follow them, as they'd had a pretty full dance floor for a few hours ! These two fellas are professionals at working a dance floor, there's no two ways about it.

Dr. Pickles followed me with his first set of the night. He won the floor over straight away with a couple of classics, then dropped in the occasional lesser known track. Both he & Danny were really on form, as usual. They know how to play lesser played sounds, but everyone is a dancer. The floor certainly looked busy.

Our local guest, John McClure, pulled out one blinding track after another. I was stood having a chat with someone while he was on & all I kept getting was 'oh hang on - I want to dance to this one!'. Certainly a fella to watch out for in the future behind those decks.

Would like to give the two young ladies on the door, Sue & Michelle, a mention. It's nice to be greeted with a smile & a happy hello as you walk in.

Cheers for now...

pottsy.

Guest Andy Kempster

Don't know if it was just me thinking this, but Saturday night really seemed to work. A far better feel to the night overall.

I honestly think that Hammie & Geoff set the night off to a brilliant start. Infact it made it a bit daunting for me to follow them, as they'd had a pretty full dance floor for a few hours ! These two fellas are professionals at working a dance floor, there's no two ways about it.

Dr. Pickles followed me with his first set of the night. He won the floor over straight away with a couple of classics, then dropped in the occasional lesser known track. Both he & Danny were really on form, as usual. They know how to play lesser played sounds, but everyone is a dancer. The floor certainly looked busy.

Our local guest, John McClure, pulled out one blinding track after another. I was stood having a chat with someone while he was on & all I kept getting was 'oh hang on - I want to dance to this one!'. Certainly a fella to watch out for in the future behind those decks.

Would like to give the two young ladies on the door, Sue & Michelle, a mention. It's nice to be greeted with a smile & a happy hello as you walk in.

Cheers for now...

pottsy.

whens the next one Ady, yet again couldnt make this as we were oop north for tobys birthday. hopefully finally get my raggedy ass along to the next one

see you soon...andy

Guest Dr Pickles

Many thanks to Ady and the team for putting this night on.

Time just flew by with tunes to die for.

Lot's of new faces along side old friends and regulars kept the atmosphere going. It did start thinning out around 3.00am but of those that stayed and danced, showed we definatley have a a lot more converts.

See you all at the next one

Doc

whens the next one Ady, yet again couldnt make this as we were oop north for tobys birthday. hopefully finally get my raggedy ass along to the next one

see you soon...andy

No worries Andy mate, perhaps one day. It's still early days, we've only been going for a year & two months rolleyes.giflaugh.gif I put your stack of flyers (Toby gave them to me) on the door & all bar a couple had been picked up by the end of the night, so hope that's done you some good thumbsup.gif See you next week at groovesville.

VIEW FROM THE FLOOR.. A stomping nite and a big thanks to all you lads behind the decks. Looks like the numbers are getting there a few more stayers on the dance floor

and you have cracked it . Sounds where spot on John Mc Clure giving us a taste of the rare sfuff slipped in one of my old time top tunes Sam Wards Sister Lee

always reminds me of the ex wife and the UPs and Downs of the 70s

As for the guy who threw Talc down then then danced yards away from it was that a talc trap for me i just survived the plot at Radcliff better of with that stuff round your nuts.

TOP NITE see ya at the BAT CAVE saturday .