Brighouse Ritz Jan 10

Off up to "Brighouse" and the superb "Ritz" venue....in at 8.45 and a little quiet?....9.15 comes....and as full as you like ! thumbsup.gif .... fab spots from all the Dj,s ... great mix of old and not so old .. with classic and underplayed ....something for all which always makes this a fav venue to visit....and the dancefloor ? ....there is none better,.... anywhere !

Nice to have Dave "nite nurse" and Sue in the car with us for this visit ....not seen Dave dancin so much for ages lol

Pete n' susan KTFyes.gif

• Replies 3
  • Views 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest 1STFRIEARL

First time at ritz for about three years the place has lost none of it's charm and feel good factor. Dance floor full all night credit to the dj's for that. I got in around 9.30 and all seats taken so still a get in early venue, Not waiting another 3 years till i go back well done ginger enjoyed.

Empress ballroom Mexborough, Sat 13th Feb main oldies room guest dj Tony wigan (vaults of soul)

+ alternate room, spinning rare and underplayed, x-over dj;s john durant, pinches twins

Off up to "Brighouse" and the superb "Ritz" venue....in at 8.45 and a little quiet?....9.15 comes....and as full as you like ! thumbsup.gif .... fab spots from all the Dj,s ... great mix of old and not so old .. with classic and underplayed ....something for all which always makes this a fav venue to visit....and the dancefloor ? ....there is none better,.... anywhere !

Nice to have Dave "nite nurse" and Sue in the car with us for this visit ....not seen Dave dancin so much for ages lol

Pete n' susan KTFyes.gif

ummmmm i was even more shocked than you mate but i payed for it the next day does it always hurt that much lol