This Is Going To Be Difficult

aintgotit

To put an end to two days of returning to this tune keeps pinging back into my head im asking some of the people who are good at identifying a tune from numpty,s like me who give them miniscule amounts of information. right , here we go , this is a ballad but it has a beat and tempo similar to the four sonics. the intro has virtually the same chords as the fidels , that piano dang dadang dang dadang. only space between the second chord and the its repetition as the third chord is longer but only slightly . so the tune starts dang dang dang. then repeated. so imagine the start of try a little harder by the fidels, but the second and third strike of the piano keys brings a lower note thats just a little more spaced out. the chorus has the words( i think, i just cant stop loving you, followed by a big bass drum kicking out eight beats to that piano intro again. which forms the mainbacking to the sound. the vocal is male pretty high pitch bit like but definitley a male voice, with a male harmoony as backing.hesitations, imaginations, originals. dells maybe.thats about all i can say to describe it. will someone please make it stop by giving me a title as i ve searched , " the obvious title from words in chorus and variations of it, sweet fanny adams! its a tune i d have heard at burnley or lifeline. or willingham suite at middleton. not played often at all.

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

something slower it could be Jackie Beavers - I Can't Stop Loving You, Groovesville acetate played by Andy Dyson, although not high pitched male vocal unsure.gif

thought that was it but sadly it aint. theres very few with that title, and im sure the words i just cant stop loving you are at end of chorus, and i seem to remember hearin it quite a while ago, and have a feeling it was andy layed it, maybe at lifeline easter dayer in sheffield last year. so f888 knows why its inveaded me consciousness now, maybe i havent fully explored me feelings for the barrel chested bare knuckled lummox, then again i have now, and he,s an absolute crackin bloke who i respect greatly , anyway , moving on, thanks for that reply k

Social source share

Although it's not a ballad, more mid tempo, from the title alone you mention not the Conquistadors - I can't stop loving you.?

awe ya f888888 beeeeauty, thats the baby just there. the CONQUISTADORS, one of the reasons id subscribed to a guy on youtube raremusicdirect was he had this tune in full, its a gleaming tune this, the vocals are so hard to describe , i suppose he,s a tenor,( cheaper than dyson, anyroad, ) no.. i didnt mean it ..course i didnt, er please ut that shovel down. wh what do you mean "dig", no no way am i gettin in there, ... seriously have i heard it played at burnley though,and whats more , does anyone who has a copy take embassy coupons? thanks lads, flipping blinkin smashing work that, thanks very much!!!!!

Edited by whatsthiscalled
Social source share

awe ya f888888 beeeeauty, thats the baby just there. the CONQUISTADORS, one of the reasons id subscribed to a guy on youtube raremusicdirect was he had this tune in full, its a gleaming tune this, the vocals are so hard to describe , i suppose he,s a tenor,( cheaper than dyson, anyroad, ) no.. i didnt mean it ..course i didnt, er please ut that shovel down. wh what do you mean "dig", no no way am i gettin in there, ... seriously have i heard it played at burnley though,and whats more , does anyone who has a copy take embassy coupons? thanks lads, flipping blinkin smashing work that, thanks very much!!!!!

you might have heard Andy Dyson spin it?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!