Incognito

Pick'n'mix Grantham

The line up for the Pick'n'mix with 4 venues gathering to mix'n'match was going to be either one big cluster f*ck or a great night of soul, fortunatly it was the latter with great sets from Mark Randal & Mark goddard ( Soul Purpose ), Steve (SJay) Jackson (ITS Spalding), Barry Cooper & Andy Baskett (A1 Soul) and, my favourite cause I'm bias, Andy Riley & Kev Rodgers (TMR).

Some great soul played to some great soulies, who kept the floor busy allnight and made this a great pick'n'mix.

Thanks chaps you cheered up my Januarythumbup.gif

John

The line up for the Pick'n'mix with 4 venues gathering to mix'n'match was going to be either one big cluster f*ck or a great night of soul, fortunatly it was the latter with great sets from Mark Randal & Mark goddard ( Soul Purpose ), Steve (SJay) Jackson (ITS Spalding), Barry Cooper & Andy Baskett (A1 Soul) and, my favourite cause I'm bias, Andy Riley & Kev Rodgers (TMR).

Some great soul played to some great soulies, who kept the floor busy allnight and made this a great pick'n'mix.

Thanks chaps you cheered up my Januarythumbup.gif

John

Also to miss Sam Evans (A1 Soul) who played the early spot, pleased your January was cheered up a little John, not a bad crowd in at all to say what was going on, in fact good numbers, as John said music was top notch and floor busy throughout, two birthday boys seemed to be having a great night (Dave & Rob) don't know if they can remember anything today mind whistling.gifwhistling.gif now SteveJ I need to ask you something.................................

Barry

Also to miss Sam Evans (A1 Soul) who played the early spot, pleased your January was cheered up a little John, not a bad crowd in at all to say what was going on, in fact good numbers, as John said music was top notch and floor busy throughout, two birthday boys seemed to be having a great night (Dave & Rob) don't know if they can remember anything today mind whistling.gifwhistling.gif now SteveJ I need to ask you something.................................

Barry

shhh.gifshhh.gifshhh.gifshhh.gifshhh.gifshhh.gifshhh.gif My lips are sealed Barrywhistling.gif ,but seriously sorry to have been so late in posting about this event....

Remember those selection boxes that were all the rage for the kids at Christmas, with a mixture of all your favourite sweets in, well this night was a Soul Selection box ,for want of a better description ,for those of the modern/ Crossover persuasion.

DJs from 4 midlands venues all coming together on the night ,to provide a little something for everyone , music wise,at this excellent veue. It was indeed an honour and a pleasure for myself to be asked to spin a few at this great event ,with such a great line up ,and even more importantly a great crowdthumbup.gif

The birthday boys had a ball , as it seems did everyone with the floor busy from when we arrived just before 9 until the very last tune, heres what I played...................

RHONDA DAVIS CAN YOU REMEMBER DUKE

THE DIFFERENCES FIVE MINUTES MONCA

FOUR TRACKS CHARADE NOTE

LEE FIELDS TAKE ME BACK ANGLE 3

HAROLD MELVIN BAD LUCK PIR

HAROLD MELVIN WHERE ARE ALL MY FRIENDS PIR

WEE TRY ME OWL

GENE TOWNSELL THERES NO USE HIDING DOBRE

GWEN McCRAE LET ME DO MY THING PEPPERMINT JAM

SIMON GREEN IF YOU REMAIN REELGROOVE

ROY DAVIS JR GABRIELLE LARGE

ALMA FAYE I BELIEVED FLAMINGO

JAY PLAYER LOVE IS THE ANSWER BEVNIK

RUBY WILLIAMS YOU CAN GET IT C/U

CYNTHIA BROWN HEAVEN MUST HAVE SENT YOU QIANA

NORRIS VINES GIVE IN SMILE

MOJOBA SAY YOU WILL POLYDOR

R KELLY UP AND OUTTA HERE LA FACE

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.