Hermanthegerman

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Adam Leaver had one on last weeks Rookierecords list.

Dontee...Rock Candy.....Alone With No Love/I Don't Think..M-...125

Description: two great sides on this white label demo (so no fears that this is a boot). A-side is a play-out Northern belter, whilst the flip is basically the same track as the Darling Dears but with male group vocals. And probably the better for it in my book

Soundclip: https://www.rookiesrecords.co.uk/jan10_1_05.mp3

Social source share

Thanks for the info, folks.thumbsup.gif

I´m prepared to pay 50ish for the blue or 75ish for the yellow copy.

I hope that´s realistic, checked with Manny´s 4th and popsike....:lol:

I think these prices are realistic. But I'd rather splash out for the Contemplations issue, very same record but has the benefit of the instrumental take on the flip. Downside is it's about 4 or 5 times dearer than Rock Candy.

Social source share

I think these prices are realistic. But I'd rather splash out for the Contemplations issue, very same record but has the benefit of the instrumental take on the flip. Downside is it's about 4 or 5 times dearer than Rock Candy.

CONTEMPLATIONS BOOKS HIGH BUT NEVER SEEMS TO GO FOR A LOT ON EBAY. I BOUGHT IT FOR A FIVER:D NOT GOT IT NO MORE THO:angry:GOT A ROCK CANDY WHITE DEMO:wacko: MAD AS CHEESE ME:cheese:

DAVE

Social source share

CONTEMPLATIONS BOOKS HIGH BUT NEVER SEEMS TO GO FOR A LOT ON EBAY.

DAVE

When I first read that I thought 'what the f*ck is he talkin about? Contemplations is rare and expensive'. But Dave you're right, Popsike shows quite a few Contemplations copies being sold rather cheap. Definitely the one I'd buy if I was after a copy...

Social source share

When I first read that I thought 'what the f*ck is he talkin about? Contemplations is rare and expensive'. But Dave you're right, Popsike shows quite a few Contemplations copies being sold rather cheap. Definitely the one I'd buy if I was after a copy...

it was early 90`s when i bought the contemplations for £5 from blacknight records only vg with a small crack.i`d never seen it before. it said `fall 69` on that copy. sold it late 90`s for £25 and only after then i saw the odd copies @ £5/6/700:ohmy:. as i said seen it a few times on ebay even for less than £100 but id already bought the RC w/d from soul bowl. the RC issue is 1971 by the way just thrown on a flip side

not sure about the blue boot its a different shade i think. best buy a w/d ,yellow or even a contemplations....... u might get lucky

dave

Social source share