Guest Eddies

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Could anyone please give me a rough value on this.

Thanks in advance thumbsup.gif

Best

Ed

EDWIN THERES ONE HERE IF YOU WANT IT, YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT WHEN YOU WERE HERE EARLIER

WAZZ

Social source share

Came out twice on Stateside but was a big seller - £5 to £15, maybe £20 for a mint 1st issue, I sold my red and white demo for £225 earlier this year, green and white should be half that.

I found a UK London Yellow Demo in mint condition in Los Angeles in a record warehouse in 1979! What was it doing there ??? And there was more UK demos?? Why?

Social source share

I found a UK London Yellow Demo in mint condition in Los Angeles in a record warehouse in 1979! What was it doing there ??? And there was more UK demos?? Why?

Not sure but I've had loads of UK London records from the States, mainly doo-wop/rock & roll, I always wandered how they got there - two copies of The Paradons "Diamonds and pearls" UK Top Rank also. Never anything like the Darrell Banks demo though..what a find.

Social source share

i sold a copy recently for £10... have got a g/w demo now...... pete is it true that the r/w demo has a wording error on it !

something like ... open the door of your heart, rather than open the door to your heart???

Social source share

i sold a copy recently for £10... have got a g/w demo now...... pete is it true that the r/w demo has a wording error on it !

something like ... open the door of your heart, rather than open the door to your heart???

Yes thats true. And I think the London one lists OLIITP as simply "Our Love"

Social source share

Hi I must have sold a few Green/Whites at Wigan for £5, Red/White by far rarest of the 2. I think TMG 555 is much rarer, not price wise, just elusive?? DAVE KIL

Here's the mispelt Stateside Demo. 'OF your heart' rather than 'TO your heart'. JM books it at £500 but I don't know about that!

post-13983-12639245649067_thumb.jpgpost-13983-1263924598576_thumb.jpg

post-13983-12639245649067_thumb.jpgpost-13983-1263924598576_thumb.jpg

Stateside_SS-536a_DJ_GW-1.gifStateside_SS-536b_DJ_GW-1.gif

Here's the Green & White DEMO

A long time ago now but I paid £5 for my copy, not at Wigan though.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

I know you are mate.

hatsoff2.gif Hi I Think the same situation applies to the Isley Bros & Jnr Walker Demos, in the 7ts the G&W were easy to find? but nowadays its not so easy, of course the original Demos are the best, that's not the issue, its locating the Reissues that is hard, and I must point out I have never thrown money at dealers to get records, that goes against the grain, as I could of just given Mick Smith a list of records years ago! and to me that is not record collecting? it buying records at expensive Prices, and any one with the cash can do that? so I am missing TMG 555 G&W & Red & White Road Runner?boxing.gifpost-13241-12640952900202_thumb.jpgpost-13241-1264095319389_thumb.jpgpost-13241-12640953615426_thumb.jpgpost-13241-12640953920849_thumb.jpg

ph34r.gif DAVE(58 To-Day)KIL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!