Listing On Ebay Tonight Check Your Fees

Ric-tic

if you are listing on ebay tonight watch your fees i was up to 98 pence then everything else after that should have been free it was saying free but it was still totaling money at the end it was 1.80, so the last 5 records i listed should have been free and was 82 pence which is probibly more than it should have been if it wasnt free!! [i did try and add one more record at the end and i noticed it was adding 40 pence so i cancelled it before i hit the list button]i know its only pence but its better in my pocket than theirs,the thieving cnuts wanker.gifwanker.gif

Edited by ric-tic
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

if you are listing on ebay tonight watch your fees i was up to 98 pence then everything else after that should have been free it was saying free but it was still totaling money at the end it was 1.80, so the last 5 records i listed should have been free and was 82 pence which is probibly more than it should have been if it wasnt free!! [i did try and add one more record at the end and i noticed it was adding 40 pence so i cancelled it before i hit the list button]i know its only pence but its better in my pocket than theirs,the thieving cnuts :wanker::wanker:

Bit late now, but the promotion was only valid if you listed manually through the "Sell Items" Form.

If you used Turbo Lister or something similar, then you paid as normal.

eBay probably made a few million yesteday just on that alone.

Cheers

Mick Holdsworth

Social source share

Bit late now, but the promotion was only valid if you listed manually through the "Sell Items" Form.

Cheers

Mick Holdsworth

that that was the way i listed, each time it said total for this listing is zero but when you looked at the grand total owed it was accumilating...

Edited by ric-tic
Social source share

that that was the way i listed, each time it said total for this listing is zero but when you looked at the grand total owed it was accumilating...

Dunno then, maybe you have some option selected, like "Listing Designer".Go and fill in the form again and go upto the submit page (obviously without clicking) - Then check to see what you have - listing designer or "Buy It Now" / Reserve would have all been outside of the promotion - extra pictures is another, there may be more. - Other than that I don't know - You were listing on the UK site ???

Put up a link to one of the listings, I'll see if I can work it out for future ref.

Cheers

Mick Holdsworth

Social source share

they are a law unto themselves

dave

:ohmy:

Sad to say...but whole damn lot of it needs looking at by some investagative body! Which..lets face it will more than likely never happen...or if it did would be a whitewash because there doesn't seem to be much in this world that isn't corrupt these days! Allegedly! :lol:

Over the last couple of months I have been keeping an eye on jukeboxes...we were debating about saving up for one & so wanted to get an idea of prices. Whilst doing so I have noticed a company selling CD jukeboxes...they all start off at around £100 but every one seems to finish up within about £25 of each other...& never under £300

2 or 3 a week of them! Surely the demand can't be that high & constant can it ?

May be wrong?...But it smacks of Shill bidding...but of course you can't find out because all bidders are now anonymous! Laughably..Something Ebay say they did to stop Shill bidding! How do they work that out? Anyone able to explain?

Of course...if truth be known they probably don't care! They would still get their cut Shill bid or not!...& the higher the price the better it is for them too!

I would hazard a guess that the expensive end of the record buying market could be vulnerable to this to?

Is that Roger Cook bloke still alive?....Anyone know him? :wave:

Nearly forgot this... was going to post it on Brett's 'Vinyl' thread the other day but it got closed before I had chance.

Someone mentioned Tapes....have a look at this...never ever seen one of these..a Tape jukebox!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wurlitzer-Jukebox-C111_W0QQitemZ150403723828QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Video_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ?hash=item2304c2b234

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!