Rareities On E Bay Stuff You Have Seen

being a mad trawler of e bay for that elusive record,came across a benny siglar who you gonna turn to phil-la demo ,ive never seen one for sale before. then got me thinkin about stuff on e bay over the last couple of years eg jimmy mack(plenty of em) seen 1 jimmy burns i really love you on erica, larry clinton on dynamo,jd bryant shrine, a couple of magnetics. then was thinkin of stuff ive never seen on e bay eg kenny gamble the jokes on you.....anymore any one can think of whats never been on e bayg.gif

Social source share

• Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

being a mad trawler of e bay for that elusive record,came across a benny siglar who you gonna turn to phil-la demo ,ive never seen one for sale before. then got me thinkin about stuff on e bay over the last couple of years eg jimmy mack(plenty of em) seen 1 jimmy burns i really love you on erica, larry clinton on dynamo,jd bryant shrine, a couple of magnetics. then was thinkin of stuff ive never seen on e bay eg kenny gamble the jokes on you.....anymore any one can think of whats never been on e bayg.gif

benny siglar jimmy burns kenny gamble i had em on ere a few months ago i will check my box if i still gt em me thinks billy

Social source share

just looked at popsike and there`s 5 kenny gambles on there. it does crop up but still very rare

dave

on e bay all the time and never noticed a kenny gamble, seen early last year someone put a jimmy burns on erica on uk e bay think the starting bid was 5 grand,not sure how much it went for

Social source share

being a mad trawler of e bay was thinkin of stuff ive never seen on e bay eg kenny gamble the jokes on you.....anymore any one can think of whats never been on e bayg.gif

Only once seen a Nolan Chance on Bunky and never a Lillie Bryant - Meet me halfway, mind you not such a big trawler these days..................huh.gif

Edited by Chris L
Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

Just acquired a long time want that's not on Popsike therefore never been on eBay.....

Sidney Barnes "I Hurt On Tuther Side" on Blue Cat (demo)

Is it rare or do people just not want to part with it? The issue is 10 times harder (if it even existsg.gif)

Cheers............Pete

Social source share

Guest smigger

Barry White and the Atlantics - Tracy (all I have is yours)

In all the years I've been looking for the tune I've only ever seen it once in pretty poor condition

Social source share

Just acquired a long time want that's not on Popsike therefore never been on eBay.....

Well, that's not exactly true - popsike is a pretty random selection, it's far from exhaustive. Plus, it only lists high prices, so all the records which have slipped through the net for a few bucks won't be on there either...

Social source share

There was a very poor copy of Walter & The Admerations on Ebay not so long back, not sure if it was this one?

post-2216-1263844151869_thumb.jpg

Whilst grazing about I came across this gem. Not sure if it's been posted here before and I missed it - feel free to remove clip etc.

Social source share

Think if i had these three in my box i'd remember :laugh:

i do av these 3, and one more of benny siglar so it make it 2 copies, on british, im not record orintated, had these records in the loft for 30 years give and take a few,i happen to find another George Brackwell in a dusty springfield lp cover, i been told my drywell 45 which i thought was an accitate. With the recording studio stamp on it could be the origianl recording record and he's wondering how i gt it.not tosure on dat one.to some people which these r rarities records which were purchased for no less than 3 or 4 quid back in the 70's and now worth mega money now billy

Social source share

There was a very poor copy of Walter & The Admerations on Ebay not so long back, not sure if it was this one?

Whilst grazing about I came across this gem. Not sure if it's been posted here before and I missed it - feel free to remove clip etc.

yeh i seen this copy on u s e bay think tefteller was selling it went for over a couple of grand i think, fantastic clipthumbup.gif

Edited by sheldonsoul
Social source share

superb ! big smile on me face watchin that clip :thumbsup:

Social source share

on e bay all the time and never noticed a kenny gamble, seen early last year someone put a jimmy burns on erica on uk e bay think the starting bid was 5 grand,not sure how much it went for

Never seen a Wendall watts kiss a good thing goodbye on there, Jimmy Burns I got one coming if anyones interested will be going up for offers, www.raresoul45s.co.uk proberly the end of the week.

ATB Darren

Social source share

Never seen a Wendall watts kiss a good thing goodbye on there, Jimmy Burns I got one coming if anyones interested will be going up for offers, www.raresoul45s.co.uk proberly the end of the week.

ATB Darren

after thinkin about the jimmy burns on ebay last year it was only on a couple of days then it dissappered,so whether it was sold outside of ebay and then withdrawn im not sure

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Not sure if it's been on ebay but when i check never seen the rare Aussie EP for Jackie Wilson the one with Open The Door To Your Heart on it. That's one i am wanting

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

Don't be daft - you can't go by Popsike, they only list about 30% of items!

Didn't realise that Peteno.gif I had imagined it to be an automatic process for finishing prices over a certain value. So does somebody decide what to load onto Popsike and do it manually then? That would be laborious.

Anyway I've still never seen Sid Barnes on eBaytongue.gif

Cheers..........Pete

Social source share

Didn't realise that Peteno.gif I had imagined it to be an automatic process for finishing prices over a certain value. So does somebody decide what to load onto Popsike and do it manually then? That would be laborious.

They do exactly that mate! I often look to see if things I've sold are on there, they very rarely are.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!