Records Not Received

Guest jkw

Anyone received records from a member on here called 'smallframe' bought The Falcons & Roscoe & Friends back in December - still no records and no answer to my numerous pm's.

They claimed to have sent them but will not supply a tracking number...

anybody know him/her?

hope this the right place to post this..

Edited by jkw
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone received records from a member on here called 'smallframe' bought The Falcons & Roscoe & Friends back in December - still no records and no answer to my numerous pm's.

They claimed to have sent them but will not supply a tracking number...

anybody know him/her?

hope this the right place to post this..

not used them before, but post is all over the place at the moment in some parts of the uk, but if posted even late december would have expected them to have arrived by now. have u checked to seeif they have been on the forum lately?

Social source share

not used them before, but post is all over the place at the moment in some parts of the uk, but if posted even late december would have expected them to have arrived by now. have u checked to seeif they have been on the forum lately?

The member was on yesterday - all my requests for a tracking number have been ignored.

Social source share

The member was on yesterday - all my requests for a tracking number have been ignored.

Try putting a Post on "People With Soul" asking does anyone have any information on this person they could help you with. IE: e-mail address's, telephone numbers and even home address etc. It might throw a bit of light on the situation for you.

Good Luck.................. Bridgey

Edited by Bridgey
Social source share

Try putting a Post on "People With Soul" asking does anyone have any information on this person they could help you with. IE: e-mail address's, telephone numbers and even home address etc. It might throw a bit of light on the situation for you.

Good Luck.................. Bridgey

That was done last week Bridgy - Cheers thumbsup.gif

nice pic - Chinooks though! Do my traveling by Blackhawk...

Edited by jkw
Social source share

I just want to add here a public apology to 'smallframe' - I was sent a receipt today showing the records I'd purchased had been sent, we'll both do our best to track them down. Again a full apology for any distress I may have caused.

cheers

John

Social source share