Drake And Ensolids

grant

'Please Leave Me' ALTEEN ---- just an observation really, but nearly all these u see for sale are vg/vg+, and still selling at around the £70/£80 mark. Are all copies pretty much worn out, or do minters/EX+ ones exist?

Grant

Edited by grant
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

'Please Leave Me' ALTEEN ---- just an observation really, but nearly all these u see for sale are vg/vg+, and still selling at around the £70/£80 mark. Are all copies pretty much worn out, or do minters/EX+ ones exist?

Grant

stock / clean copies used to be around. the reason you see beat up copies for sale now is that it was a local hit in chicago (like the sunday record for example) so you're seeing copies that were dug up out of people's collections probably.

Social source share

i used to have a mint copy some years ago and as bob says you used to see em around. but now with everybody and his brother or sister having a guide of some description stateside people will be looking for them. years ago dealers got records from warehouses and radio stations etc so they were unplayed store stock. obviously thats all changed with ebay & the guides anyone can access 45`s

dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!