Crooked Spire,phoenix Club ,chesterfield

WELL HERE IT IS AGAIN,THE 4TH FRI OF THIS MONTH,CHANGE DEW TO A BOOKING ALREADY IN FOR THE SATURDAY,SO GUEST DJS FOR FRI NIGHT ARE 2 OF CHESTERFIELD,S HOME BOYS,GRAHAM WEAVER AND KNOCKER,RES DJ CARL PIPERNO IAN GEE THIS MONTH DEW TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES,HE,LL BE GREATLY MISSED,BUT WILL BE BACK WITH A BOUNCE,TIMES , 7.OO TILL 12.30,BAR TILL 12.00,SO WITH IT BEING 5 WEEKENDS AND YOUR FINDING IT HARD TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO HAVE A GOOD BLOW OUT ON THE DANCE FLOOR TRY THE PHOENIX CLUB,THIS FRI 22ND JAN,THE PHOENIX CLUB,CHESTER ST,CHESTERFIELD,S40 1DL,KTF,CARL,EMSC,07794 131089

• Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hatsoff2.gif aup , carnt wait till fri to get on the decks in my home town c/field and on the same nite as my mate knocker ,it will be a stonkin nite of northern soul oldies ,ktf ricticthumbup.gif

Ayup Carl !.. have you recoverd from metrodome yet LOL....?? get ready for some more cos Liam and Al are coming too ... aches and pains are coming your way ......(and mine! ) ......got to keep up wi the young'uns ! see you Friday ....

pete n' susan KTF

My legs are killing still, like lead weights now it was a great night saterday although i broke my phone and gave my self a dead leg which i still have now from doing a swallow dive with my phone in my pocket sad.gif but looking forward to friday really enjoyed it up here last time thumbup.gif see you all friday

KTF liam thumbsup.gif

My legs are killing still, like lead weights now it was a great night saterday although i broke my phone and gave my self a dead leg which i still have now from doing a swallow dive with my phone in my pocket sad.gif but looking forward to friday really enjoyed it up here last time thumbup.gif see you all friday

KTF liam thumbsup.gif

Hi Liam

Daft as a brush!! fancy leaving your phone in your pocket....rolleyes.gif

even so, you still did some fab floorwork and the swallow dives were greatthumbup.gif

see you saturdaywave.gif

take care

love Susan KTF

PS loved it when we were all doing floorwork!!....biggrin.gif ...you and Pete doing swallow dives at the same time looked awesome....

Tommo,Carl ,you ,Pete ,me ,Chippy,and i think young Alex was there too wasnt he?....so much fun...and we can do it all again on fridaygood.gif .

Edited by casper

Hi Liam

Daft as a brush!! fancy leaving your phone in your pocket....:rolleyes:

even so, you still did some fab floorwork and the swallow dives were great:thumbup:

see you saturday:wave:

take care

love Susan KTF

PS loved it when we were all doing floorwork!!....:D ...you and Pete doing swallow dives at the same time looked awesome....

Tommo,Carl ,you ,Pete ,me ,Chippy,and i think young Alex was there too wasnt he?....so much fun...and we can do it all again on friday:good: .

i no im guted i was on the phone and my fav record came on so i rushed to the dancefloor and just put my phone in my pocket and forgot about it and left it in most of the night, but it was a great night and that was fantastic when we all took up the dancefloor doing floorwork at same time it was great really good fun :thumbup:

and ye cant wait to do it all again friday ktf :thumbup:

Ayup Carl !.. have you recoverd from metrodome yet LOL....?? get ready for some more cos Liam and Al are coming too ... aches and pains are coming your way ......(and mine! ) ......got to keep up wi the young'uns ! see you Friday ....

pete n' susan KTF

AUP PETE SUSAN,I,M JUST STARTING TO WALK PROPERLY NOW,SHOULD BE OK FRIDAY FOR MORE PUNISHMENT,LOL,WILL BE NICE TO SEE THE LADS DOWN,KTF,CARL,

thumbsup.gif

hatsoff2.gif its nice to see some young soulie on the scene ,and dancin doin floorwork i"ll take my hat off to you guys keep on soulin ktf ricticthumbsup.gifhatsoff2.gif

Bless ya mate it's in the blood for good been into it 11 years now and I dont think its going away. thumbsup.gif

Carl

Have a great night, I know the Chesterfield boys will tear the rug up on their home ground.

See you tomorrow and give my best to everyone.

Ian G

:huh:cheers bro,have a good one to,its going feel strange without you being up there after all these,s years,you,ll certainly be missed,ktf,carl :huh:

Hi Al,

was going to wear my bags tonight but decided on my skirt instead....only one jellytot will be there tonight so youre safe...innocent.gif

see you and Liam laterwave.gif

love Susan x

Even one jellytot is dangerous you know I am on a diet laugh.gifthumbup.gifSee you both soon.