Cafe A Go Go Cardiff

Guest JamesP

A brilliant night, probably the best Cafe we have done. A packed out club with the dance floor heaving right through til the time we closed it-2.15! Massive thanks and respect to our guest DJs. Sean Chapman making his debut at the Cafe played a fantastic mix of tunes that would grace any of the countrys top clubs. Dudley Steve has virtually become one of our residents over the last 5 years and always manages to find that something extra special when he DJs for us. Thanks also to Lee our resident Ska man with some of the finest Ska that you will hear. I didnt even get on the decks until 2am, prefering to revel in the selection of our guests ;DWe have found a hidden gem with our venue at The Promised Land. Many thanks to Chris Francis pointing us in that direction. Club works so well for us.Roll on Sat 6th March for our next installment. Oh yes the Cafe is well and truly open for business.

Many thanks for all the kind words and support, thats what makes it count and justifies our decision to carry on.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wanted to go but couldn't make it myself. I've been told there was some trouble with hooligans. Presume that means Cardiff City Soul Crew?

nothing to do with our club, just in the bar downstairs and not any people that would come to our events. never had any trouble in 5 years

Source Advert