DJS

MARK 'WIGANER1' FREEMAN

+

GUESTSMR

8-03AM

ADMISSION £6 ON THE DOOR OR £5 WITH MR Ms SOUL CLUB MEMBERSHIP

DETAILS

07718 496968..

We will be there for this night, looking forward to it especially cos it's me Birthday!! w00p w00p :thumbup:

Suzy xx

yes just two weeks to the first Coop Soul nite of 2010.........

at the Coop we are now in our 4th year,,,we got our 4th Anniversary in April with another ALL NITER!!! (the last one in october was awesome) and a VERY SPECIAL event planned on JUNE 5th which ill be annoucing very shortly!!!

at the co-op we play OLDIES,,uptempo 60s & 70S Oldies from all eras,with the odd shuffler thrown in,forgottten oldies,,in demand oldies,yes and sometimes ill play a mouldy oldie..if thats what you like ,, the CO-OP is the venue for you!!!

feb is historically our busiest night of the year - so come and join us and dance your socks off!

really looking forward to this as last year was a bit of a disaster on a personal side of life but now feeling a whole lot better!!!!!!!

so watch out world Fluff Freemans back and he means business!!

yes just two weeks to the first Coop Soul nite of 2010.........

at the Coop we are now in our 4th year,,,we got our 4th Anniversary in April with another ALL NITER!!! (the last one in october was awesome) and a VERY SPECIAL event planned on JUNE 5th which ill be annoucing very shortly!!!

at the co-op we play OLDIES,,uptempo 60s & 70S Oldies from all eras,with the odd shuffler thrown in,forgottten oldies,,in demand oldies,yes and sometimes ill play a mouldy oldie..if thats what you like ,, the CO-OP is the venue for you!!!

feb is historically our busiest night of the year - so come and join us and dance your socks off!

really looking forward to this as last year was a bit of a disaster on a personal side of life but now feeling a whole lot better!!!!!!!

so watch out world Fluff Freemans back and he means business!!

Yes looking forward to it Mark....and looking forward to the year of the Co-op ahead...( VERY SPECIAL EVENT) in JUNE hey ??? ...Glad to hear you ''BACK'' & mean business.. good.gif

Glyn.. hatsoff2.gif

Guest aaz19tdi

had a few queries about a few things...

post code to the venue...CV11 5QJ

yes we are until 3am,.,bar is on until 2.00am

parking is availalble at the front and rear of the club...

regards

mark

Looking forward to our 2nd visit.thumbup.gif

this promises to be a great nite,,not been on for ages and theres loads coming ,,i been all my boxes this week and pulled some great oldies i forgot i had!!

remember its an OLDIES FROM ALL ERAS nite,,,so you'll get classics,,, wigan and the mecca oldies from with some stafford goodies too

its gonna be a BIG THANG!!

Guest BintofSoul

Don't think I've ever been described as gorgeous before.blush.giflaugh.gif

The Co op always does what it says on the tin.

Looking forward to a cracking night.thumbup.gif

Aw Tabs! I'm really looking forward to it; I love me oldies! See you on Saturday.

XXX

Be good to see you and Sandra mate. thumbup.gif

Been too long.

heard a few things in my life, but Tabs, gorgeous!!!!!!!laugh.gif

sorry I just couldn`t resist

Without a shadow of a doubt you will enjoy Nuneaton.

See you Saturday Nikki.

Aw Tabs! I'm really looking forward to it; I love me oldies! See you on Saturday.

XXX

=================

well its here,,,if ure into OLDIES the only place to be tonight is the NUNEATON CO-OP............8-03AM.....Ooh its gonna be good!!

Will be my first time at this venue. Heard glowing reports Mark.... see you all later .... oldies!! ... I cant wait ("-")

Sonia x