Bestwood Soul Club Nottingham

Bestwood Soul Club Nottingham

Saturday 23rd Jan 2010

With Pat Wallace,Steve Handsley,Steve Austin,Jim Atkins

Bestwood Village Social Club, Park Road Ng6 8tq

7:30 - 12:00 £3.00 otd . Great venue great tunes

Edited by JMYTG

Guest krawen

Be good to see you there bud. Love this venue,the perfect soul room thumbsup.gif

See you Saturday then Mr Atkins hatsoff2.gif

All the best

Steve B

Got me bags packed (staying with friends around the corner) me records in line so it,s uptempo all the way saturday nightthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Finally get that chance to have a chat Jim.

Pat

Hello Pat,will be good to see you bud and a chance for a natter. No late night traveling back thumbsup.gif nice one

Hello Pat,will be good to see you bud and a chance for a natter. No late night traveling back thumbsup.gif nice one

Doing our best to get there real early so we get the full hours in. Are those road works still there or can we get through the village?

Pat

Guest krawen

Nice one Steve thumbsup.gif Brings you a step closer to your Fed appearance thumbup.gif

Yep , you can advise me on what to play Jim good.gif

Doing our best to get there real early so we get the full hours in. Are those road works still there or can we get through the village?

Pat

Its all clear again now Pat :thumbup:

Guest M62

We are coming along and bringing our dancing shoes so you DJs had better keep it uptempoboxing.gifSo looking forward to it after a cr*p weekwhistling.gif

Net

We are coming along and bringing our dancing shoes so you DJs had better keep it uptempo:boxing:So looking forward to it after a cr*p weekwhistling

Net

Im sure Pat and Steve will keep the tempo just right for you thumbsup.gif

Hi Jim, Bring some Northern tonight with you laugh.gif looking forward to your spot mate

see you tonight Pete T.

Ay up Pete. Forgot what you look like mate,be nice to see bud thumbsup.gif

Guest krawen

Hi Jim, Bring some Northern tonight with you laugh.gif looking forward to your spot mate

see you tonight Pete T.

Hey Jim,

Bring me videos back too ha ha laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

See you later

Steve B

Guest krawen

innocent.gif Got any more Steve ? lol

We are talking the same videos aren't we ? wink.gifhuh.gif

yes.gifshhh.gifwhistling.gif

see you tonight Pete T.

Pete you should know by now..its 60s all the way from me thumbup.gif

see you tonight Pete T.

Hey Pete Jim's a proper oldies man now days have a look at his playlists from the Fed. He'll be playing boots next whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Can't make it tonight got a 50th birthday thing to attend, that's 2 in a row I've missed. Have a good one guys......Cressy

Hey Pete Jim's a proper oldies man now days have a look at his playlists from the Fed. He'll be playing boots next whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Can't make it tonight got a 50th birthday thing to attend, that's 2 in a row I've missed. Have a good one guys......Cressy

Always been an oldies man dear Cressy thumbup.gif . Sorry i aint moved on but there aint nowt to move on to whistling.gif Play boots........my names not........... well too many to mention there i think wicked.gif

....ahhhh but...there's oldies, and there's oldies....underplayed oldies ....and overplayed drivel lol.

Anyway, can't compare playlists from Federation to what gets played at Bestwood can you really....two seperate venues, two different crowds of people wanting different things from their soul fix :thumbsup:

You wouldn't play the same records at the Grosvenor as you play in the back room at Bentinck would ya Cressy......:thumbup: (bet it was stonkin in that back room last time, damn, I missed it).

p.s. and if Jim plays a boot, he'll get another one up his arse :lol:

whistling.gif

Always been an oldies man dear Cressy thumbup.gif . Sorry i aint moved on but there aint nowt to move on to whistling.gif Play boots........my names not........... well too many to mention there i think wicked.gif

Jim I know you've always been a oldies man & it's great you're getting chance to share them with everybody, we'll have to sort you a spot out at Bentinck. You'll have to throw a sickie for Saturday morningthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I'll have a word with Gary he's in charge of the main room, but I can stick my nose in anytime I want whistling.gifwhistling.gif

whistling.gif

Jim I know you've always been a oldies man & it's great you're getting chance to share them with everybody, we'll have to sort you a spot out at Bentinck. You'll have to throw a sickie for Saturday morningthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I'll have a word with Gary he's in charge of the main room, but I can stick my nose in anytime I want whistling.gifwhistling.gif

If you think i got something to offer then yeah put me down. Have to pre plan as i dont do sickies anymore innocent.gif . Im cheap as well . If its a serious offer then i will see when i can make it. Pity you not down Bestwood later

Guest krawen

Ay Up Ray smile.gif

Trust me Ray, ya don't want owt to do with Steve Browns 'films' no matter what format they come in lol laugh.gif (bet he's still got some on Betamax lol) wink.gif

Di x

And some super 8 wink.gif

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.