Bestwood Soul Club Nottingham

Jimmy A

• Replies 31
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got me bags packed (staying with friends around the corner) me records in line so it,s uptempo all the way saturday nightthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Finally get that chance to have a chat Jim.

Pat

Hello Pat,will be good to see you bud and a chance for a natter. No late night traveling back thumbsup.gif nice one

Hi Jim, Bring some Northern tonight with you laugh.gif looking forward to your spot mate

see you tonight Pete T.

Hey Jim,

Bring me videos back too ha ha laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

See you later

Steve B

Hi Jim, Bring some Northern tonight with you laugh.gif looking forward to your spot mate

see you tonight Pete T.

Hey Pete Jim's a proper oldies man now days have a look at his playlists from the Fed. He'll be playing boots next whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Can't make it tonight got a 50th birthday thing to attend, that's 2 in a row I've missed. Have a good one guys......Cressy

Hey Pete Jim's a proper oldies man now days have a look at his playlists from the Fed. He'll be playing boots next whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Can't make it tonight got a 50th birthday thing to attend, that's 2 in a row I've missed. Have a good one guys......Cressy

Always been an oldies man dear Cressy thumbup.gif . Sorry i aint moved on but there aint nowt to move on to whistling.gif Play boots........my names not........... well too many to mention there i think wicked.gif

Guest Fatius Bumius

....ahhhh but...there's oldies, and there's oldies....underplayed oldies ....and overplayed drivel lol.

Anyway, can't compare playlists from Federation to what gets played at Bestwood can you really....two seperate venues, two different crowds of people wanting different things from their soul fix :thumbsup:

You wouldn't play the same records at the Grosvenor as you play in the back room at Bentinck would ya Cressy......:thumbup: (bet it was stonkin in that back room last time, damn, I missed it).

p.s. and if Jim plays a boot, he'll get another one up his arse :lol:

whistling.gif

Always been an oldies man dear Cressy thumbup.gif . Sorry i aint moved on but there aint nowt to move on to whistling.gif Play boots........my names not........... well too many to mention there i think wicked.gif

Jim I know you've always been a oldies man & it's great you're getting chance to share them with everybody, we'll have to sort you a spot out at Bentinck. You'll have to throw a sickie for Saturday morningthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I'll have a word with Gary he's in charge of the main room, but I can stick my nose in anytime I want whistling.gifwhistling.gif

whistling.gif

Jim I know you've always been a oldies man & it's great you're getting chance to share them with everybody, we'll have to sort you a spot out at Bentinck. You'll have to throw a sickie for Saturday morningthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I'll have a word with Gary he's in charge of the main room, but I can stick my nose in anytime I want whistling.gifwhistling.gif

If you think i got something to offer then yeah put me down. Have to pre plan as i dont do sickies anymore innocent.gif . Im cheap as well . If its a serious offer then i will see when i can make it. Pity you not down Bestwood later

Guest Fatius Bumius

Who me?.Ta

Ay Up Ray :thumbup:

Trust me Ray, ya don't want owt to do with Steve Browns 'films' no matter what format they come in lol :thumbsup: (bet he's still got some on Betamax lol) :lol:

Di x

Ay Up Ray smile.gif

Trust me Ray, ya don't want owt to do with Steve Browns 'films' no matter what format they come in lol laugh.gif (bet he's still got some on Betamax lol) wink.gif

Di x

And some super 8 wink.gif

Guest Fatius Bumius

I don't doubt ya have as well Steve! .:thumbup:

Right, off to Bestwood, early start, buses to catch, see a man about a dog and all that. See ya later for those that are going :thumbsup: