Quality Soul@the Quality Hotel

mrs soul

WE ARE BACK WITH ANOTHER GREAT LINEUP, AT THE QUALITY HOTEL FRIDAY 5TH FEB 7-30 TO 1AM

THE USUAL RESIDENTS ME & WOODY, COL KIDSON, HOWEVER RIMMER GIRL AND WESTON ARE OFF TO GERMANY!SO HENCE A COUPLE MORE DJ,S TO THE LINE UP.

SO OUR GUESTS ARE.

EDDIE HUBBARD

CHARLIE MC,

TOM HOWARD

STEVE MILSON

PLUS

TABS PLAYING SOME LOVELY STUFF THAT I KNOW HE HAS IN HIS BOX, AND HOPEFULLY GANCHE DOIN A SET FOR US TOO.

THE BARS TILL 12.30, AMPLE CAR PARKING, PLENTY O ROOM FOR RECORD DEALERS, ITS A FIVER IN AND ONLY 8 FOR COUPLES!!

YOU CAN GET FOOD HOT DRINKS IF YOU REQUIRE, MUSIC POLICY, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE!!

Edited by mrs soul
  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SoulRenaissance

JUST A QUICK UP DATE, EDDIE HUBBARD CANT MAKE IT, DUE TO ANOTHER COMMITMENT!

Pity about that Lou, never mind should be an interesting night.

PS

Hope you've recovered from the weekend's events?

Martyn

WE ARE BACK WITH ANOTHER GREAT LINEUP, AT THE QUALITY HOTEL FRIDAY 5TH FEB 7-30 TO 1AM

THE USUAL RESIDENTS ME & WOODY, COL KIDSON, HOWEVER RIMMER GIRL AND WESTON ARE OFF TO GERMANY!SO HENCE A COUPLE MORE DJ,S TO THE LINE UP.

SO OUR GUESTS ARE.

EDDIE HUBBARD

CHARLIE MC,

TOM HOWARD

STEVE MILSON

PLUS

TABS PLAYING SOME LOVELY STUFF THAT I KNOW HE HAS IN HIS BOX, AND HOPEFULLY GANCHE DOIN A SET FOR US TOO.

THE BARS TILL 12.30, AMPLE CAR PARKING, PLENTY O ROOM FOR RECORD DEALERS, ITS A FIVER IN AND ONLY 8 FOR COUPLES!!

YOU CAN GET FOOD HOT DRINKS IF YOU REQUIRE, MUSIC POLICY, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE!!

We would like to thank, You and Woody for inviting us (BSC) to DJ at your venue, I'm sure it will be a great night, with loads of great music,

Really looking forward to it, see you all on the 5th feb

Steve

We would like to thank, You and Woody for inviting us (BSC) to DJ at your venue, I'm sure it will be a great night, with loads of great music,

Really looking forward to it, see you all on the 5th feb

Steve

you dont have to thank its always about giving people a fair crack of the whip, its here for everybody and anybody who wants to give it a go, they just have to let me know :ohmy:

but I think I have to drive at this one! boo hoo hoo!

Guest SoulRenaissance

you dont have to thank its always about giving people a fair crack of the whip, its here for everybody and anybody who wants to give it a go, they just have to let me know :thumbup:

but I think I have to drive at this one! boo hoo hoo!

What's this about whips Lou, is that how you keep Woody in order?

What's this about whips Lou, is that how you keep Woody in order?

hey mart my middle names miss whiplash :thumbup:

Well with my old muka Charlie Behind the decks and the Banbury lads .. Steve , Tom , Tabs its a must night for me to have a few beers with them and listen to some great soul .. see you on the night

be good to see ya chalky :thumbsup:

We will defo be there on the night, looking forward to seeing you both and listening to some quality sounds..

Suzy & Phil xx

PS forgot to mention, I have a whip if you want to borrow it lou.? thumbup.gif

Edited by Suzy

Well with my old muka Charlie Behind the decks thumbsup.gif and the Banbury lads .. Steve , Tom , Tabs its a must night for me to have a few beers with them and listen to some great soul .. see you on the night thumbup.gif

Looking forward to seeing you again Chalky, first drink on me

Guest SoulRenaissance

SO OUR GUESTS ARE.

EDDIE HUBBARD

CHARLIE MC,

TOM HOWARD

STEVE MILSON

PLUS

Who's playing what? Any suprises in store for those attending? Good unknowns, new exclusives and the like?

Who's playing what? Any suprises in store for those attending? Good unknowns, new exclusives and the like?

well Martyn. I will leave that to the guests to decide, but the lads do have some really lovely stuff, and are well up for it :thumbup:

everythings been checked, the rooms ok, equipment ect, and I have asked them to make sure there,s plenty of beer,all record dealers most welcome!

Guest SoulRenaissance

well Martyn. I will leave that to the guests to decide, but the lads do have some really lovely stuff, and are well up for it thumbup.gif

everythings been checked, the rooms ok, equipment ect, and I have asked them to make sure there,s plenty of beer,all record dealers most welcome!

What about yourself Lou, as i know you do pull out the odd suprise or two?

Well I'd just like to confirm that this night is still happening.

As I'm sure a lot of people will know Margie was always on door duty for this event.

Happily smiling and greeting everyone who attended.

Both Lou and Dave have decided they would like the night to continue, and it has Dave's 100% blessing.

So though it will be emotional for a lot of people please try to enjoy the evening as a celebration of Margie's life.

Hope to see you all there.

Guest SoulRenaissance

As I'm sure a lot of people will know Margie was always on door duty for this event.

Both Lou and Dave have decided they would like the night to continue, and it has Dave's 100% blessing.

So though it will be emotional for a lot of people please try to enjoy the evening as a celebration of Margie's life.

Will be there. Under the circumstances i'm sure everyone will have understood if this night was postponed, but a brave decison to go ahead.

Glad its still on, will be there to play a few for Margie. :thumbup:

See you there Denise.:thumbup:

Lou has asked me to mention that there will be a collection for Margie on the night.

Lou has stressed very strongly that no one should feel obliged to contribute unless they really want to.

So no one has to feel under any pressure to donate.

Just come along for a soulful night.

Glad its still on, will be there to play a few for Margie. :smile:

Cheers Ed.

Have a good one yourself North of the Border.

See you soon.

Really good luck Banbury guys , plus Lou and Woody on friday , enjoy yourselves and play some records for Margie , sure she would have wanted you to go ahead with the night .Best wishes ,Eddie

sorry lou iv,e been told iv,e gotta work on friday night in coventry so we won,t be able to come .

mart

Really good luck Banbury guys , plus Lou and Woody on friday , enjoy yourselves and play some records for Margie , sure she would have wanted you to go ahead with the night .Best wishes ,Eddie

Thanks Eddie. Its going to be a bit of an emotional night but I am sure we are doing what Margie would have wanted and going ahead with the night. Its always a great night musically at the Queen's Hotel, I am sure we can give Dudley a little taste of what Banbury is like musically. Just got in touch with the rest of the boys, we're all sorted and ready to go. Tabs, is absolutely delighted that I am driving. (I wonder why?)

Charlie Mc

Because its your turn and I can :beer::beer::wicked:

Thanks Eddie. Its going to be a bit of an emotional night but I am sure we are doing what Margie would have wanted and going ahead with the night. Its always a great night musically at the Queen's Hotel, I am sure we can give Dudley a little taste of what Banbury is like musically. Just got in touch with the rest of the boys, we're all sorted and ready to go. Tabs, is absolutely delighted that I am driving. (I wonder why?)

Charlie Mc