Lp List, Cheap Prices, Most Inc. Lp Only Tracks

Ady Pountain

All LP's listed are £7.50 each inc. P&P and no Pay Pal Fees. Payment by Pay Pal prefered but cash or cheque is ok. All LP's are in EX. condition vinyl / cover unless something is noted. Please PM to reserve anything you fancy!

LP's £7.50 Each

David Ruffin - In My Stride - UK Motown incs. "Questions" "I Can't Stop The Rain" "Rode By The Place"

David Ruffin - Who I Am - OZ Tamla Motown incs. "It Takes All Kinds Of People To Make A World"

David Ruffin - Everythings Coming Up Love - Motown incs. "Let's get Into Something" "Ready Willing And Able" "Discover Me"

The Isley Brothers - Tamla Motown Presents - MFP incs. "My Love Is Your Love"

Gladys Knight & The Pips - Same - MFP incs. "The Stranger"

The Spinners - The Original Spinners - NZ Motown Reissue incs. "I Can't Help But Feel The Pain"

The Originals - Baby I'm For Real" - NZ Motown Reissue incs. "Why When Love Is Gone"

Thelma Houston - Ride To The Rainbow - Tamla (cut) incs. "Saturday Night, Sunday Morning"

Junior Walker - Blow The House Down - Motown incs. "In and Out"

The Originals - Portrait Of....- Soul (cut) incs. "Don't Stop Now"

Randy Brown - Welcome To My Room - UK Threeways ('87) incs. "I'm Always In The Mood"

Trammps - Trammps - Golden Fleece WLP (cut corner) incs. "Stop And Think"

Trammps - Disco Champs - PIR incs. longer version of "Stop And Think"

Ashford & Simpson - Send It - WB incs. "Top Of The Stairs"

Leroy Hutson - Greatest Hits - Curtom Reissue ('88) incs. "Love This Feeling" "Lucky Fellow" "All Because Of You" "Get To This (Get To Me)"

Betty Everett - There'll Come A Time" - Uni incs. "You're Falling In Love"

Johnny Taylor - Best Of The Old And The New - Beverley Glen incs. "What About My Love" "Just Ain't Good Enough" "Seconds Of Your Love"

Joanna Gardner - Same - Oz Polydor incs. "Special Feelings"

Jerry Butler - You And Me - Mercury incs. "Ordinary Joe"

Peabo Bryson - Turn The Hands Of Time - Capitol incs. "Why Don't You Make Up Your Mind"

David Ruffin - So Soon We Change - WB incs. "Let Love Rain Down On Me" "I Get Excited"

The Nights - Same - ABC incs. "(When You Dropped Your Guard) Love Knocked You Down"

The Whispers - This Kind Of Lovin' - Solar incs. "I'm Gonna Love You More"

Wester Lewis - Touch My Love - Epic WLP / Vg+ No Cover incs. "Barbara Ann" "Touch My Love"

The Moments - Look At Me - Stang incs. "Just Having Your Love" "I've Got The Need"

Bobby Womack - Home Is Where The Heart Is - UK CBS incs. "Something For My Head"

Prince Philip Mitchell - Devastation - Ichiban incs. "I Can't Get Used To Sleeping By Myself" "In Her Own Way" "Show Must Go On"

C.L.Blast - I Wanna Get Down - Cotillion incs. "Let's Do Something Different Tonight" "Love Don't Feel Like Love No More"

L.J.Reynolds - Lovin' Man - Mercury incs. "Don't Let Nobody Hold You Down" "Don't Worry" "Weigh All The Facts"

Gavin Christopher - Same - RSO WLP incs. "This Side Of Heaven"

Milt Matthews - Same - H&L (cut corner) incs. "Me And You And Love"

There's a good Party / Radio Show / DJ spot in that lot!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!