Keith Money Guests On Subcity.org

FrankM

Keith Money will be bringing in a selection of records to play and chat about on Soulful Allsorts on Saturday 30th January. The programme goes out live on subcity.org from 2 till 4pm and will be available later on Listen Again at the show's home page. The show will be introduced as usual by Fraser Dunn and we're looking forward to an afternoon of great music, good chat and our usual online conversations via e mail.

167713001_5762e2e896.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Keith Money will be bringing in a selection of records to play and chat about on Soulful Allsorts on Saturday 30th January. The programme goes out live on subcity.org from 2 till 4pm and will be available later on Listen Again at the show's home page. The show will be introduced as usual by Fraser Dunn and we're looking forward to an afternoon of great music, good chat and our usual online conversations via e mail.

167713001_5762e2e896.jpg

hi guys, will power up the pc for this one!....studio will be rockin' like an oilrig then? all the best to kieth and sandra when they come.

rob.h (telford)

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Keith Money is just a different class , what a fantastic show, Eddie Billups has to be one of the most incredible ( and one of my all time favourite) records ever made awesome stuff, this is one of the best radio shows i've ever listened to...Outstanding

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Keith Money is just a different class , what a fantastic show, Eddie Billups has to be one of the most incredible ( and one of my all time favourite) records ever made awesome stuff, this is one of the best radio shows i've ever listened to...Outstanding

Agree with everything you say Brett.... Loved Eddie Billups.... Whispers too... way too many to mention on todays show, if anyone wants to hear it again you can catch it at www.subcity.org/shows/soulfulallsorts

Looking forward to next saturday Brett, see you then. Well done Keith, Fraser and Felonious, superb showthumbsup.gif

Philly

Edited by philly
Social source share

Agree with Brett and Phyllis, an outstanding show with Keith guesting , a real cross section of the best in Soul music , plus some superb choices from Fraser and Felonious as well - especially enjoy the Deep Soul section .This is a great radio show every week on subcity radio , essential listening on a Saturday afternoon or later on the look back podcast .Well done everyone , see you all at The Spiders Web this coming Saturday .Best wishes ,Eddie

Social source share

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I think when we have guests in the show moves to a higher plane. Fraser has a great ear for music and presents a great selection of music each week of 39 weeks in the year. When our guests come in they know the play list is all theirs, they're not confronting a dance floor, they're playing to an audience relaxed at home with full faculties (well most of them).

You can check Keith's play list here and you can Listen Again or for the first time if you missed it. We go out live every Saturday afternoon at two and for 120 minutes we have great fun playing Fraser's and our our guest's records and having online chats with our listeners.

Join us at the above link

Social source share

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your very very kind words its much appreciated and Phyllis and Eddie as well.

I really enjoyed playing the records and although I was pretty nervous before the show you soon relax

and its like playing records to your mates in the living room.

We are going to arrange another show at some time and I will let you know when.

Look forward to seeing you at the Web next week,

Keith

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!