What's Your Next All Niter?

If this scene is going to survive much longer we need to look forward not backward

Otherwise we may as well have a special day when all soulies meet at the Cenotaphs across the country remember fallen friends and days ( or nights gone by) and we will end up like the 1st world war vets ( no disrespect meant ) with nighters attended being our medals

So in response to Webby's post where is the next nighter you are going to ?

I went to Barnsley last week which was a top night and will be going to Radcliffe next week maybe after visiting the new Leicester first, so where are you off to ????? shades.gif

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Me Rugby,i had a operation friday they said be ok in six weeks cant wait that long tongue.gif

They're not still looking for a brain are they Ken?????whistling.gif

Hope everything went ok mate

ATB

Social source share

Could somebody kindly explain to me why it is considered more credible to attend Allnighters as opposed to qualiyt Soul nights.

I, admittedly, haven't attended many over the last few years, but of the ones I went to, folk were bailing at 3, 2 even 1 o'clock

Feel free to educate me.

Regards

Tony

Social source share

Could somebody kindly explain to me why it is considered more credible to attend Allnighters as opposed to qualiyt Soul nights.

I, admittedly, haven't attended many over the last few years, but of the ones I went to, folk were bailing at 3, 2 even 1 o'clock

Feel free to educate me.

Regards

Tony

Age mate lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Feel free to educate me.

Regards

Tony

Cause allnighters are where its at,soul nights are ok some but allnighters are our heritage what makes us different.

Social source share

Bidds, Feb 6th

as long as I don't have to spend an hour on a sat night in police cells like I just did tonight then I should be allowed out.

Just don't have teenagers in the mix.

Social source share

Guest becchio

Im usually out every weekend . Not this one though (bills and stuff) and if it wasnt for S.S. great reading and Jermaine Beckfords goals id be in the biggest mass off sulk ever all weekend . Love reading the history/archive knowledge on here .

Social source share

Guest proudlove

Feel free to educate me.

Regards

Tony

You don't need educating mate,for some reason with some people its a mindset.

Having said that Radcliffe the next Niter,then a full Diary next month..........Heywood.Bernadettes.BTH for a big 50th do,Barnsley Metrodome,plus whatever else we can fit in.

Allthe best mate

Steve.

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

I'm off the Gloucester on Friday. I try to do at least one nighter a month, plus a soul night (fell behind a bit towards the end of last year but raring to go again this year).

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Add me in for Gloucester too. Next time Mike might have to do a Soul Source room.

Me Rugby,i had a operation friday they said be ok in six weeks cant wait that long tongue.gif

Hope you are feeling OK Ken.

It reminds me of when I'd had an op on a delicate part of my body. I was out at Capitol a few weeks later and Simon Herridge asked me how I was feeling after the op.

'fine' I said. 'Just been dancing and its all great'.

Simon replied 'I better have that op then. Cos you couldnt ####ing dance before' thumbup.gif

Social source share

Feel free to educate me.

Regards

Tony

I do attend soul nites as well but tend very rarely to go local so for me its not worth travelling for a couple of hours there and back for a soul nite

Some of the niters do lose atmospere when people start bailing from 1am especially when they get half their entrance tax back just a pity we cant get enough youth interested to keep the niter scene going in the longer term

Social source share

Add me in for Gloucester too. Next time Mike might have to do a Soul Source room.

Hope you are feeling OK Ken.

It reminds me of when I'd had an op on a delicate part of my body. I was out at Capitol a few weeks later and Simon Herridge asked me how I was feeling after the op.

'fine' I said. 'Just been dancing and its all great'.

Simon replied 'I better have that op then. Cos you couldnt ####ing dance before' thumbup.gif

Ta Mikey,its getting up and sitting down thats a pain in the do da's biggrin.gif

Social source share

Age mate lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

as a young soulie watching from the balcony,i was in awe when a break in a record(for example young blood split) people would clap,spin stomp splt etc, now its the perfect time to have a puff on their inhailer !

Social source share

Feel free to educate me.

Regards

Tony

I will be at the usual nighters.

Tony I suppose there will be a few spot on Soul Nights up and down the country but I kinda want a better longer experience with the whole evening starting way early on in the week.

Arranging lifts, getting the ok from my wife, ringing my friends, packing a nighter bag, hearing the car horn, slamming the door, hugs n giggles, new CD in the player, sing alongs, getting lost, finding the nighter, parking up, saying hello, looking through the records, finding your corner, relaxing with friends, listening to the music you love, hoping for some thing new, getting some thing new, celebrating life, watching the clock and not wanting it to end, stuffing flyers into your bag, sweaty hugs and shower in a can, driving home with a grin of satisfaction, knowing we can do it all again soon.

Not having to listen to Trev n Shaz drone on and on about the Snake, watching some Muppet spill their beer, watching some Muppet giving you the evil eye coz they have just drunk eight pints and they now think its 1979 again.

Tony there is no way that any one could possible educate you on a Soul Source post but why not come to a few nighters and listen to some of the superb music on offer, some of its quite good. There is RnB, Modern and Newies plus some quite brilliant dust off's.

BornToBeAlive.jpg

Social source share

any body know where i can buy the same hat & glasses as on the picture on east robs reply page, cuz along with my full lengh leather coat complete with russ abott collers im going to wear em at the next stoke niter in the stary scary corner as a 70s fashion statement !

Social source share

im looking for my next allnighter, where the place is full of smoke, the dance floor sweating aswell drips from the ceilings, dark and shady, every1 chewing, music bouncing all around the walls, no chairs so people r up dancing and not sitting or leaning against the bar, you have to get your heart beat up, when the next 100 club. Billy

Social source share

Guest kevnewry

Ta Mikey,its getting up and sitting down thats a pain in the do da's biggrin.gif

RUGBY,AND CANT WAIT.... KENNY TAKE IT EASY WITH THE FAMILY JEWELSwink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert