Soulful Dance @ "the Weekender " - September 3Rd 4Th 5Th 2010

Epic

The Langdales Hotel

318-328 Clifton Drive North

St Annes on Sea

Lancashire

FY8 2PB

Friday-Saturday-Sunday September 3rd/4th/5th Soulful Dance @ "The Weekender"

2 rooms of Modern Soul, Jazz, House, Disco, Funk & Boogie.

Room 1 - Soulful Dance & Jazzy House Vibes.

Room 2 - Modern Soul Grooves - 70s to Brand New.

DJs

Pete Haigh - Steve Naylor - Andy Lett

Pete Mason - David Hulmes - Paul Thrower

Glyn Thornhill - Sean O'Connor - Ewan Renton

Sean Millward - Sean Treacy - Chris Creane

Johnny Walmsley

"Sound" - Stewart Wennen

Soulful Dance are pleased to bring you their first weekender to be held at The Langdales Hotel St Annes.

A fantastic Autumnal weekend in prospect set on The Fylde Coast with DJs showcasing the best in Soulful Dance Music & New/Modern Soul in 2010.

We have secured a great value accommodation deal with the hotels. Pencil this date in your diaries - we think it has the makings of a top weekend.

Arrive Friday music commences 6.00pm 'til 2.00am (Both Rooms)

Bed and Breakfast

Saturday afternoon music session 12.00pm 'til 6.00pm (One Room)

Evening Meal

Saturday evening music sessions 8.00pm 'til 2.00am (Both Rooms)

Bed and Breakfast

Sunday farewell music session 11.00am 'til 4.00pm (One Room)

Inclusive in the package is access to all leisure facilities in the hotel which include swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym.

Total price....£70

Which is broken down as follows....£55 per person to the hotel (£20 deposit secures your room.)

£15 pay on the door to us for your wristband to access all music sessions.

To clarify, meals inclusive in the price....are:- Breakfast - Saturday and Sunday.

Evening Meal - Saturday.

To book now please telephone The Langdales Hotel on 01253 721342.

It is important that you quote Soul Weekender when booking as the hotel will be closed to all other enquiries.

https://www.soulfuldance.co.uk/

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Langdales Hotel

318-328 Clifton Drive North

St Annes on Sea

Lancashire

FY8 2PB

Friday-Saturday-Sunday September 3rd/4th/5th Soulful Dance @ "The Weekender"

2 rooms of Modern Soul, Jazz, House, Disco, Funk & Boogie.

Room 1 - Soulful Dance & Jazzy House Vibes.

Room 2 - Modern Soul Grooves - 70s to Brand New.

DJs

Pete Haigh - Steve Naylor - Andy Lett

Pete Mason - David Hulmes - Paul Thrower

Glyn Thornhill - Sean O'Connor - Ewan Renton

Sean Millward - Sean Treacy - Chris Creane

Johnny Walmsley

"Sound" - Stewart Wennen

Soulful Dance are pleased to bring you their first weekender to be held at The Langdales Hotel St Annes.

A fantastic Autumnal weekend in prospect set on The Fylde Coast with DJs showcasing the best in Soulful Dance Music & New/Modern Soul in 2010.

We have secured a great value accommodation deal with the hotels. Pencil this date in your diaries - we think it has the makings of a top weekend.

Arrive Friday music commences 6.00pm 'til 2.00am (Both Rooms)

Bed and Breakfast

Saturday afternoon music session 12.00pm 'til 6.00pm (One Room)

Evening Meal

Saturday evening music sessions 8.00pm 'til 2.00am (Both Rooms)

Bed and Breakfast

Sunday farewell music session 11.00am 'til 4.00pm (One Room)

Inclusive in the package is access to all leisure facilities in the hotel which include swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym.

Total price....£70

Which is broken down as follows....£55 per person to the hotel (£20 deposit secures your room.)

£15 pay on the door to us for your wristband to access all music sessions.

To clarify, meals inclusive in the price....are:- Breakfast - Saturday and Sunday.

Evening Meal - Saturday.

To book now please telephone The Langdales Hotel on 01253 721342.

It is important that you quote Soul Weekender when booking as the hotel will be closed to all other enquiries.

https://www.soulfuldance.co.uk/

Pencil it in ??? NO WAY ! nono.gif ..... its down in my diary with a permanent marker !!! thumbup.gif

Its gonna be great thumbsup.gif

Ali x

Pencil it in ??? NO WAY ! nono.gif ..... its down in my diary with a permanent marker !!! thumbup.gif

Its gonna be great thumbsup.gif

Ali x

Nice one Ali.

We are just deciding what music to pipe into the swimming pool & gym area. Some nice relaxing soul for the pool I think (Adriana Evans) & perhaps some uptempo jazzy house for the running, rowing & iron pumping part of the gym !!

Let the people decide !!!!!!!

We have been to The Langdales this morning to see how bookings are going. The hotel is almost half full - they had 5 rooms taken last Friday alone !!

If you are seriously thinking about attending we suggest you book now as it looks like this is going to be sold out sooner than anticipated.

We have had 5,000 flyers delivered last week & they are only just beginning to be distributed all over the country.

Thanks to everybody who has already booked - things are looking good !!

OK caught - i was one of the "5" booked last Friday................Looking forward to this one.

Cheers Russ

There really is a great buzz on this event - we are constantly in contact with The Langdales - the hotel have been brilliant & can't do enough for us.

It's going to be a great weekend - glad that you are joining us - look forward to seeing you.

Cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Only 3 rooms left as of this morning. Anybody wishing to attend this weekender & stay in a nearby hotel must be aware that "off site" wristbands are limited & they must pre-booked with the organisors.

PM me for details.

I'm glad I booked my room a few weeks ago then :tongue:

Andy, I received confirmation from the hotel pretty quickly so as well as the staff being verrry nice over the phone they've proved to be very efficient too :thumbup:

I cant make it over this Saturday but will hopefully see you & Julia some time soon. Have a good un :thumbup:

Ali x

I'm glad I booked my room a few weeks ago then tongue.gif

Andy, I received confirmation from the hotel pretty quickly so as well as the staff being verrry nice over the phone they've proved to be very efficient too thumbup.gif

I cant make it over this Saturday but will hopefully see you & Julia some time soon. Have a good un thumbup.gif

Ali x

Thanks Alison - & well done for booking in - we will see you very soon.

xx

• 2 weeks later...

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

Just to let everybody know The Langdales accommodation is sold out.

However if you still wish to join us at "The Weekender" there are a limited number of "off site" wristbands available.

There are two ways of securing these wristbands

1 - Payment in advance (£15.00 per pass) in person at our April or July gig.

or

2 - Via PayPal - you must contact us first at soulfuldancemusic@yahoo.co.uk where you will receive payment details - please note this is NOT the PayPal address.

*IMPORTANT* - there will be no admission to "The Weekender" without a pre-paid confirmation of entry.

All people who have already booked in at The Langdales have automatically had their wristbands guaranteed & they should pay one of the welcoming Soulful Dance team when checking in to the hotel.

Here is a list of hotels that are all within 5 minutes walking distance of The Langdales - they vary in price but we think they all offer a good standard of accommodation.

The Hollingworth Hotel - (01253) 723971

Strathmore Hotel - (01253) 725478

Bedford Hotel - (01253) 724636

Howarth House Hotel - (01253) 725622

The St Ives Hotel - (01253) 720011

Monterey Beach Hotel - (01253) 721317

You can of course find your own hotel via the internet - but please secure your wristband before securing your accommodation.

*BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT*

Regards

The Soulful Dance Team