1960S Record Player

soul45s

I have to downsize the record player collection, here is the first one to go!

Electron Marre Concertino Stereo

Im having problems adding pics, so have a look here:

https://soul45s.webs.com/vintageaudioforsale.htm

Italian Vintage Portable Audio System circa 1964

This was a Top Quality item back in the 60s, a very rare item!

Fold down Garrard Model 50 auto-changer in perfect working order (Ideal for a bookshelf, takes up minimum space)

Detachable headshell for easy stylus change, also includes the multi stack spindle and adapter to load large hole 45s for multi play use.

Controls for Vol, Balance, Bass & Treble, also mono / stereo selection. No crackles, plays perfect!

Has input socket for CD / Tape Deck / Ipod etc

Great sound quality from the 2 way 2 Speaker System, one speaker is detachable.

Serviced about 8 months ago. In really good condition, from a pet & smoke free home.

£150 Collection Only from South Bradford, close to M62 Junc 26 or can meet at Services on M62

Edited by soul45s
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Electron Marre Concertino Stereo

Im having problems adding pics, so have a look here:

https://soul45s.webs.com/vintageaudioforsale.htm

Italian Vintage Portable Audio System circa 1964

This was a Top Quality item back in the 60s, a very rare item!

Fold down Garrard Model 50 auto-changer in perfect working order (Ideal for a bookshelf, takes up minimum space)

Detachable headshell for easy stylus change, also includes the multi stack spindle and adapter to load large hole 45s for multi play use.

Controls for Vol, Balance, Bass & Treble, also mono / stereo selection. No crackles, plays perfect!

Has input socket for CD / Tape Deck / Ipod etc

Great sound quality from the 2 way 2 Speaker System, one speaker is detachable.

Serviced about 8 months ago. In really good condition, from a pet & smoke free home.

£150 Collection Only from South Bradford, close to M62 Junc 26 or can meet at Services on M62

I have exactly the same record player as this, mine is the only one I've ever seen until yours, came from a boot sale about 10 years ago, only I think maybe the company who made yours may have been taken over because I'm sure mine has a UK company name, rediffusion or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently I replied to this posting and used an icon that had a derogatory sexual meaning, apparently

that icon suggested that I was calling the orignal poster................well to put it crudely......a w*nker.

My humble apologies, I had no idea there even existed such an icon, if I did add/send it then it was a

genuine mistake and to be honest I'm shocked there even existed one - why would you even want to

have one ?

After my orignal posting I've been away and not been back into this thread to see the postings, well

I guess I can say they've been pretty fiery (is there an incon for that ? ;-) Once again I apologise for

my mistake, I did ask one of the moderators to end me a copy of said icon but I'm told they've removed

it.

Pete you've known me for years and years you know I never get personally abusive and BTW I never did

hear from you, my style is a far more cynical one, blunt personal attacks are just not me are they ?

Anyway....................once more let me make it crystal clear I thought I'd sent a normal, run of the mill,

smiley, sad, tongue out, scratching of head (careful now..........) etc icon, for heavens sake why would

I call someone a w*nker because he's selling one of his record players ???????????

Chris L

Pete you've known me for years and years you know I never get personally abusive and BTW I never did

hear from you

I mentioned it on another of your posts in freebasing Chris.

And I think the fact that I do know what you're all about is why there was a lot of surprise at the wanker post!

I mentioned it on another of your posts in freebasing Chris.

And I think the fact that I do know what you're all about is why there was a lot of surprise at the wanker post!

I shalll be extra careful in the future when using icons, are there any others that could be construed in that way ?

If so tell me what ones they are................I see that there's one called "wub" wonder what that means ???

I still can't fathom why there ever was such an icon, if it's there it'll get used for sure. If anyone can send me

that icon I'd be very interested to see it.

Chris L

I shalll be extra careful in the future when using icons, are there any others that could be construed in that way ?

If so tell me what ones they are................I see that there's one called "wub" wonder what that means ???

I still can't fathom why there ever was such an icon, if it's there it'll get used for sure. If anyone can send me

that icon I'd be very interested to see it.

Chris L

It was removed completely at the weekend by the moderators Chris.

It was removed completely at the weekend by the moderators Chris.

That's good news Pete. BTW I only ever had once a portable record player, I sold it on Ebay and have regretted it ever since, it was a brilliant conversation piece on the fights between Brussels and the USA it had a very good stylus that didn't damage the records and was useful for using at record fairs, one of those silly things that one does and regrets later yes.gif (check out the icon ;-) It was beige and lime green, could it be anymore 70s ?

Edited by Chris L

That's good news Pete. BTW I only ever had once a portable record player, I sold it on Ebay and have regretted it ever since, it was a brilliant conversation piece on the fights between Brussels and the USA it had a very good stylus that didn't damage the records and was useful for using at record fairs, one of those silly things that one does and regrets later yes.gif (check out the icon ;-) It was beige and lime green, could it be anymore 70s ?

Chris, excuse my cheek but can you still get those big boxes you used to get me?

Pete, I think so how quickly do you need them ?

ASAP really - Davinas Dad had a bad stroke and we're having to leave this house (which we only moved into 6 months ago) to move in with him and look after him, because the old b8stard won't go into sheltered housing or have a carer come in. So we have to be out of here by end of April.

Guest Karen Heath

Off topic-off topic!!!

I'm glad we have settled that-I did think it might be a misunderstanding as Chris doesn't normally speak to people that way or I should say, 'gesticulate' :thumbsup:

Anyway, as Pete said, the icon has now been removed so any accidental or deliberate use of it has now been alleviated.

Source Advert