Easington Welfare 13/03/2010

post-9749-12645969377211_thumb.gif post-9749-12645971712725_thumb.jpg post-9749-12645969766933_thumb.gif

SOUL NIGHT IN AID OF HARTLEPOOL HOSPICE

EASINGTON WELFARE HALL, SEASIDE LANE, EASINGTON COUNTY DURHAM

SR8 3PL

SATURDAY 13TH MARCH 2010

6PM-1.00AM

ADMISSION £3.00 [ON THE DOOR]

MOTOWN, MODERN,60`s, 70`s,OLDIES & UNDERPLAYED [ACROSS THE BOARD]

DJ`S FOR THE NIGHT-BOB ARMSTRONG, HARRY CROSBY , DIANE CROSBY

ANDY NICHO & WALLY BLACK [MARTON COUNTRY CLUB MIDDLESBOROUGH]

TREV FLOWERS [sPINMASTERS AYCLIFFE], KEV SOWERBY [sHAPWELLS, CUMBRIA]

STEVE BRADLEY & NICK BEILBY [YK SOUL]

&

TOMA [GATESHEAD]

AS YOU CAN SEE MASSIVE WOODEN SPRUNG DANCEFLOOR, RAISED BAR AREA, NEW SOUND SYSTEM & CHEAP BAR PRICES

RAISING MUCH NEEDED FUNDS FOR HARTLEPOOL HOSPICE

https://www.hartlepoolhospice.co.uk/

Edited by HARRY CROSBY
  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

post-9749-12645969377211_thumb.gif post-9749-12645971712725_thumb.jpg post-9749-12645969766933_thumb.gif

SR8 3PL

SATURDAY 13TH MARCH 2010

6PM-1.00AM

ADMISSION £3.50 [ON THE DOOR]

WALLY FRANCIS & WALLY BLACK [MARTON COUNTRY CLUB MIDDLESBOROUGH]

&

TOMA [GATESHEAD]

AS YOU CAN SEE MASSIVE WOODEN SPRUNG DANCEFLOOR, RAISED BAR AREA, NEW SOUND SYSTEM & CHEAP BAR PRICES

Haven't been up your neck of the woods, Harry, for years so I'm really looking forward to it.

Just wondering how many we're gonna bring up with us.

Steve B

Haven't been up your neck of the woods, Harry, for years so I'm really looking forward to it.

Just wondering how many we're gonna bring up with us.

Steve B

Will be a pleasure to have you guys up here, just bring loads steve the more the merrier, your gonna love this dancefloor steve, its massive!!!! the picture on the opening post really dosn`t do it justicethumbsup.gif

Edited by HARRY CROSBY

SR8 3PL

SATURDAY 13TH MARCH 2010

6PM-1.00AM

ADMISSION £3.50 [ON THE DOOR]

WALLY FRANCIS & WALLY BLACK [MARTON COUNTRY CLUB MIDDLESBOROUGH]

&

TOMA [GATESHEAD]

hi harry would have liked to have been/ supported this one .pam enjoys these mixed bag do,s.and her dad was in the h/pool hospice..

and only 10 minutes up ,t road but we go to madeira on the 11,if i dont see you beforehand ,put us 5£ raffle tickets away to help the cause have a good night and hope you do well for the charity...keith

hi harry would have liked to have been/ supported this one .pam enjoys these mixed bag do,s.and her dad was in the h/pool hospice..

and only 10 minutes up ,t road but we go to madeira on the 11,if i dont see you beforehand ,put us 5£ raffle tickets away to help the cause have a good night and hope you do well for the charity...keith

Will do kieth, enjoy your holiday old mate, thanks for the donation/supportthumbup.gif

Hello Lad's, :hatsoff2:A bus is in the planning stage to bring a good few through from Middlesbrough, sent it all out via Facebook as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NICE ONE WALLY, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT MATE, MEANS A LOT.. BOB..

Bob/Harry, Due to work commitment's i won't be playing now, but i will still give this my all in the way of helping you guy's promote it, so get them flyers to me ASAP.

Sent flyers out today wally, have edited original post matey, many thanks for your help & support with this one, sorry you won`t be with us, maybe next eh-ALL THE BEST HARRYthumbup.gif

Sent flyers out today wally, have edited original post matey, many thanks for your help & support with this one, sorry you won`t be with us, maybe next eh-ALL THE BEST HARRY:thumbup:

Have edited original post to £3.00 entry fee on the door, my mistake oops:laugh: also just to let people know there is a raffle on the night with plenty of great prizes to be had, looks like its gonna be a busy night looking at the response so far:good:

post-9749-12658058710796_thumb.jpgthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif Full house at the crosby`s now i`m afraid, shed room only, a little corner of yorkshire in county durham, bet the bloke in the papershop on sunday morning will be confused [bradford, york, southern accents]laugh.gifgood.gif

How much are you charging for the shed, Harry?.................................lol.

Steve B

How much are you charging for the shed, Harry?.................................lol.

Steve B

You`ll have to bunk in with some guy called jason, he`s been in there since the end of october, had a right struggle getting my chainsaw off him the other week, quiet fellow seems ok though, sure you two will be fine stevethumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Harry, Your gonna need Blakey outside as there's that many buses coming through.thumbsup.gif

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

I ATE YOU BUTLER !!!... LIKE THAT ONE WALLYthumbup.gif MADE ME LAUGH, COS ITS ONE OF ME FAVOURITE SHOWS..

ME DAD WORKED ON THE BUSES, HE WAS A CONDUCTOR ,BUT WITHOUT JACKS TEETHpost-9936-1265920008605_thumb.jpg

post-9936-12659200794902_thumb.jpg

is it worth ordering tickets as it seems the place will be packed,,,,,loking forward to it, heard it is always a good do..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOT A TICKET DO ASH, JUST PAY ON THE DOOR, THE WELFARE HOLDS NEARLY 300..

YES ALWAYS A GOOD NIGHT.. EXCELLENT SPRUNG FLOOR, LARGE STAGE, & RAISED BAR AT THE BACK OF THE HALL.

THE WELFARE HAS ITS OWN SOUND SYSTEM INSTALLED, WE JUST PLUG OUR DECKS IN.. ALTHOUGH IT DOES HAVE A SOUND LIMITER ON IT..THE SOUND IS AWSOME..

THE PEOPLE IN, MAKE THE ATMOSPHERE & THE NIGHT MEMORABLE.. YOU JUST GOT TO GET THE MUSIC RIGHT, FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE CHOSE TO COME TO YOUR EVENT... "EACH TO THEIR OWN"

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE..... REGARDS...BOB, HARRY & JOHNTY..

Edited by soulie80
Guest topcatnumpty1

Harry --cud i move some booze out of the bath ,so i can sleep there???

Great D.J line up

Best

T.C.

n.b--You found me a copy of Marie Franklin yet??

Harry --cud i move some booze out of the bath ,so i can sleep there???

Great D.J line up

Best

T.C.

n.b--You found me a copy of Marie Franklin yet??

I`m sure we`ll drink you a space tony, will be great to see you & lesley, are you bringing len up? STILL HUNTING FOR YOUR RECORD [your other one came today]thumbup.gifthumbup.gif will post it down to you 2morrow-Hhatsoff2.gif

Edited by SONBERT

Maybe having one or two drinks for my half centurywhistling along with some of my best friends of course & probably playing the SLIPMATS:laugh::laugh:thumbsup.gif

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAD ME HERNIA OPERATED ON YESTERDAY:sad:.. BUT WILL BE READY FOR THE NIGHT MATE:thumbup:

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NIGHT, GOOD WORTHY CAUSE:good: & HARRY'S 50TH.... THIS IS HARRY ON THE STELLA :diablo:

BOB.....

You kept that quiet you sly old divil you.

Suppose I'd better buy a card ar someat..............lol.

You're sure it's only 50?.............lol.

Steve B

post-9749-12671578521859_thumb.jpg MARCH 8TH STEVE [HINT, HINT] all donations of plastic discs or cash most welcome, please pm me for details of my paypal adresslaugh.giflaugh.gif On another note had a few pm`s asking for TICKETS!!!! Please note this is not a ticket event it PAY ON THE DOOR- £3.00 ADMISSIONgood.gif

Well it's many a year since we have been up to Easington, and I do love the room. Can anyone recomend any B n Bs in the area ? Its a long drive from the North West, and we do like the odd drink when we go out whistling.gif . Thanks people. hatsoff2.gif Now had better check if it clashes with owt else that have booked.

DOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

post-9749-12671578521859_thumb.jpg MARCH 8TH STEVE [HINT, HINT] all donations of plastic discs or cash most welcome, please pm me for details of my paypal adresslaugh.giflaugh.gif On another note had a few pm`s asking for TICKETS!!!! Please note this is not a ticket event it PAY ON THE DOOR- £3.00 ADMISSIONgood.gif

Don't you mean vinyl discs.....................lol.

Steve B

Well it's many a year since we have been up to Easington, and I do love the room. Can anyone recomend any B n Bs in the area ? Its a long drive from the North West, and we do like the odd drink when we go out whistling.gif . Thanks people. hatsoff2.gif Now had better check if it clashes with owt else that have booked.

DOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THERE IS A B&B JUST OUTSIDE OF EASINGTON CALLED THE OLD CHURCH (I THINK).. ITS ABOUT 5 MINS IN A TAXI.. I HAVE PUT, SOUL SAM, SEAN CHAPMAN, TERRY DAVIS, & DAVE EVISON TO NAME A FEW UP IN HERE IN THE PAST..

IF YOU WANT TO I CAN BOOK YOU A ROOM, ITS A COUPLE OF MINS, OFF THE A19 AT DALTON PARK, WHICH IS A RETAIL PARK IF YOU FANCY A BIT SHOPPING FIRST..

EMAIL IF YOU WANT OR CALL ME.. soulie81@hotmail.co.uk / 01915271576

REGARDS BOB..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THERE IS A B&B JUST OUTSIDE OF EASINGTON CALLED THE OLD CHURCH (I THINK).. ITS ABOUT 5 MINS IN A TAXI.. I HAVE PUT, SOUL SAM, SEAN CHAPMAN, TERRY DAVIS, & DAVE EVISON TO NAME A FEW UP IN HERE IN THE PAST..

IF YOU WANT TO I CAN BOOK YOU A ROOM, ITS A COUPLE OF MINS, OFF THE A19 AT DALTON PARK, WHICH IS A RETAIL PARK IF YOU FANCY A BIT SHOPPING FIRST..

REGARDS BOB..

Thanks for the info Bob, will be back in touch when spoken to our lass over the weekend. thumbup.gif

REGARDS BOB..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JUST FOUND OUT, THERE IS A B&B IN EASINGTON VILLGE, LOOKING OVER THE VILLAGE GREEN ... IT LOOKS REALLY, REALLY NICE.. https://manorhouseban...et/aboutus.aspx

AND A PUB 200 YDS AWAY IF YOU NEED A MEAL, THE B&B IS ABOUT A MILE 1/2 AWAY FROM THE WELARE HALL, THINK IT IS, £65 A NIGHT FOR A DOUBLE EN SUITE ROOM

BOB...

post-9936-12676216859275_thumb.jpg [=83120:2005_0202Image0004.JPG]

Edited by soulie80