" Love Love Love " Which Do You Prefer?

Sunnysoul

• Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You bunch of Northern monkeys, and yes that includes you Croasdell.

Listening to Donnie Hathaway provides as much pleasure as having a threesome with Angela Jolie and Lara Croft, followed by afters with some equally fit young thing.

Heathens!

Social source share

Listening to Donnie Hathaway provides as much pleasure as having a threesome with Angela Jolie and Lara Croft, followed by afters with some equally fit young thing.

Heathens!

Hang on Jocko. Angelina Jolie and Lara Croft were one and the same weren't they? This is becoming even more confusing then the Donnie/J.R. Bailey/Bobby Hebb/William Bonney/Len Barry thing........

Ian D :D

Social source share

Love Love Love may refer to:

In music:

"Love Love Love" (Agnes song)
"Love, Love, Love" (James Blunt song)
"Love Love Love" (Lenny Kravitz song)
"Love Love Love", a song by Chilly
"Love Love Love", a song by The Mountain Goats from The Sunset Tree
"Love, Love, Love", a song by Epik High from Remapping the Human Soul
"Love, Love, Love", a song by Joe Beats
"Love Love Love", a song by Pere Ubu from Cloudland
"Love Love Love", a song by Secret Life
"Love Love Love" (Webb Pierce song), a song by Webb Pierce
"Love Love Love", a song by Sinitta from Wicked
"Love Love Long", a song by Jolin Tsai
In film:

Love Love Love (film), a 1989 Bollywood film
Love, Love, Love (1974 film), a Hong Kong film of 1974

• iki/Hong_Kong_films_of_1974"]Hong Kong film of 1974
Social source share

Hang on Jocko. Angelina Jolie and Lara Croft were one and the same weren't they? This is becoming even more confusing then the Donnie/J.R. Bailey/Bobby Hebb/William Bonney/Len Barry thing........

Ian D :D

Not in my head Ian, which lets be honest is the closest you or I are ever goign to get to either of them, which is probably just as well at our age!

Anyone not voting for Donnie, no matter what hes been compared to, will be dealt with appropriately by the Soul Police, Sweeney and Gene Hunt Squad, get it!

Social source share

Heathens!

:lol: ,Jock maybe you should have mentioned these are two completely

different songs that share the same title :hatsoff2:

For me it`s gotta be the great late Mr Donny Hathaway :hatsoff2:

Dave f.........

Social source share

Heathens!

I'm assuming that you'd be playing the Tomb Raider game with Angelena Jolie, cos the thought of getting jiggy with a computer animation just doesnt seem right to me..........

Its got to be Donnie Hathaway every time. I'm not normally a fan of "live" LP's, but when he sings this on the Atco Live LP the troubles of the world just melt away.

Social source share

Out of the two (entirely different) songs which share the same title, I would have to go for.....

Donny and Bobby

Both the better versions IMHOthumbup.gif

Yep, Donnie & Bobby for me too thumbsup.gif

Can't believe no one has mentioned Tom Jones' version..........................................ah but which 'Love love love' whistling.gif

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Must say I'm a little gobsmacked that when I posted the two names JR Bailey and Donny Hathaway at the beginning of this thread I thought almost everybody on Soul Source would know which "Love Love Love' was in question ... (not Bobby's Hebb's completely different song/record !!! )

Oh well ....

Social source share

Must say I'm a little gobsmacked that when I posted the two names JR Bailey and Donny Hathaway at the beginning of this thread I thought almost everybody on Soul Source would know which "Love Love Love' was in question ... (not Bobby's Hebb's completely different song/record !!! )

Oh well ....

I thought the thread then changed into an appreciation of BOTH songs by various artists BUT I think most folks are aware we're discussing two different songs...............aren't they?

Social source share

Oh well ....

Sorry it was a bit of silliness to start with but has ended up confusing everybody. there's also a different song by Damon Shawn on the new Westbound Northern CD (and 45).

Ady

Social source share

Tell us more about this one Gareth?

New to me?

Cheers

Steve

Just stuck a clip up for ya Steve, sure you'd have come across the LP b4 - big rare groove track on it was Talking About Love, which got a reissue on 12" in the 90s......

Not quite JR or DH but real nice I think.....

Girf

Social source share

Oh well ....

It was bound to happen.....laugh.gif

Donny gets my vote.....thumbsup.gif

There's a very, very nice version by Fred Ross on the Dignity album from 2000 that's certainly worth checking out too...

oops... that'll teach me to join the end of the thread without checking earlier posts...whistling.gif

Edited by Wrongcrowd
Social source share

Guest neil adkins61

Just stuck a clip up for ya Steve, sure you'd have come across the LP b4 - big rare groove track on it was Talking About Love, which got a reissue on 12" in the 90s......

Girf

Gareth you old soul boy .. great shout FBI ..Ill throw in my 2 pennies worth George kerr 80s thing on harbor light records ..bit of patrick adams magic .. and for what its worth Donnie for me ..

Social source share

Girf

Oops sorry for the delay mate - neat version thumbsup.gif

'Rare Groove' not heard that phrase in a while! Eeeee them were the days :wink:

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!