soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

fantasic book, highly reccomended!thumbsup.gif

anyone know whats happening with the second part?

best,

daz.

Glad you enjoyed it Daz.

The first volume took ages to research and write, it was a full-time job for almost 18 months. Mike and I had good intentions of doing a second volume - I still have a folder of notes, fanzine articles etc in the loft somewhere.

I've just spent six months editing and designing Keith Rylatt's Groovesville USA which will be out in February. Books take such a long time to put together, but you never know I might give it a go one day!

Stuart

Social source share

Glad you enjoyed it Daz.

The first volume took ages to research and write, it was a full-time job for almost 18 months. Mike and I had good intentions of doing a second volume - I still have a folder of notes, fanzine articles etc in the loft somewhere.

I've just spent six months editing and designing Keith Rylatt's Groovesville USA which will be out in February. Books take such a long time to put together, but you never know I might give it a go one day!

Stuart

Hi Stuart - nice to hear you are still in the business - really looking forward to Groovesville USA - go for the second part of 'The In Crowd' as it deserves the follow up. Best regards - adam douglas - Chippenham

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!