Heaven In The Afternoon Clitheroe

Guest Malcolm Jackson

Guest Malcolm Jackson

Nice way to spend Sunday afternoon. Looked about 200 in, Northern, Modern classics, venue brand new, sound system with sound engineer,stop's those DJ knob twiddlers, friendly atmosphere. Thanks Steve and Ann. Next one Feb 28th I think, check with venue. Malcolm.

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What an afternoon, Great Venue, Great mix Of Music And Great Crowd Of People really enjoyed It And Look forward To The Next One. Big Thanks Ann !!!

Mikey

Guest mmiller

Totally agree with Malc's comments-slightly biased as was one of the DJs,can't remember a Do with such a feelgood factor,all punters seemed so positive,plenty of room to dance/seating,well done Steve & Ann

Thanks for starting this post malc,glad you enjoyed it.I totaly agree with all comments so far ,for the first one it was a fantastic turnout and everybody I spoke to said what a great venue it was.The atmosphere was as they used to say ELECTRIC!.A good mix of music and no body moaning about the selections made by the d.j.s (my sorta crowd) took lots of photos will put them on here if i can figure out how to do it???

hope to do this on a regular basis depending on the owners of the venue,THANKS AGAIN to all the people

that attended,Steve n Ann.(wilde) p.s. malc was "NOT" on as a d.j. at this event but" WILL" be at the next one

if it goes ahead.

Thanks for starting this post malc,glad you enjoyed it.I totaly agree with all comments so far ,for the first one it was a fantastic turnout and everybody I spoke to said what a great venue it was.The atmosphere was as they used to say ELECTRIC!.A good mix of music and no body moaning about the selections made by the d.j.s (my sorta crowd) took lots of photos will put them on here if i can figure out how to do it???

Hope to do this on a regular basis depending on the owners of the venue,THANKS AGAIN to all the people

who attended,Steve n Ann.(wilde)

Thanks Paul,great turnout for first one will keep up the momentum

Next one is on the 28th feb then every last sunday til april,steve.

DANNY CLEGG /GUEST in FEB.(good lad)!

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for inviting me to dj for you at the end of the month. from what i have heard it is a great venue and one that is well worth a visit, lookin forward to it.

see you soon,

Danny Clegg

www.soul-at-the-mill.webs.com

Source Advert