Hoorah! Ebay Does Monumental U-Turn

i couldnt believe my eyes when looking at my emails a moment ago,ebay have actually u-turned on the free postage scam.They have now decided to put a maximum p&p price in the record section of £4.00.It just goes to prove that even a company as big as ebay cant throw their weight around.Power to the people!!!!!

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i couldnt believe my eyes when looking at my emails a moment ago,ebay have actually u-turned on the free postage scam.They have now decided to put a maximum p&p price in the record section of £4.00.It just goes to prove that even a company as big as ebay cant throw their weight around.Power to the people!!!!!

Thats great news Vince.May start to sell few of my odds & sods off again as free postage scam certainly put me off. thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Social source share

Might be worth pointing out that Ebay UK changed their mind.

Ebay US never had a "free post on media" thing (as far as i remember) but introduced a $4.00 limit to postage last year (or was it two years ago?).

I recently sold 20 odd discs on Ebay UK with free postage to see if free p&p would increase or decrease sales. Couldn't really see any difference.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!