Southampton Soul Club All-Dayer 2

Guest GingerDave

no KFC Dave but there is a Subway over the road :thumbsup:

Cheers Paul but i'm watching my weight KFC will have to give it a miss lol :thumbsup:
  • Replies 262
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest the major

Cheers Paul but i'm watching my weight KFC will have to give it a miss lol thumbsup.gif

There's no weight left to watch, my anorexic chum; we'll be mistaken for twins soon

Edited by the major

Or military intelligence..........lamsey.gif

Digs are booked; if the weather's good it's only a vespa ride away

Have passed more info on to ppl this morning who will be staying over on the day...invasion of soulies in southampton...bring it on...

catch up with ya soon...thumbsup.gif

Alfie

looking forward to a great day alfie all day dancing for me & maybe a pint or three cheers

I recognise that accent!!!

Are you the big fella I met the other saturday :thumbup:

Guest the major

Got some new items in my playbox for this do.All uptempo 60's so make sure you've all got your dancing shoes on or ambulance standing by. laugh.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Best i get polishing me brogues now then...

Not going out now until this event so hurry and get here 30 th May!!!no.gifbiggrin.gif

Same here roll on the 30th...can't wait...biggrin.gif

2 more weeks and three more events till the big day...Farnborough FC...Soul In The Crown & Bournemouth Railway...bring them all on...what a very very soulful may it is indeed...yes.gif

See You Soon...your gonna have a ball...thumbsup.gif

Alfie

Good Morning Soulies...thumbsup.gif

Its finally Here A Year In The Waiting...yes.gif

DJ Times...smile.gif

2pm till 2.30pm....Alfie

2.30pm till 3pm...Chilli

3pm till 3.30pm...Mr Mischief

3.30pm till 4pm...Dave Morris

4pm till 4.30pm...Ginger Dave

4.30pm till 5pm...Paddy Shevlin

5pm till 5.30pm...John Herburt

5.30pm till 6pm...Dolly

6pm till 6.30pm...Mike Cook

6.30pm till 7pm...Simon Preston

7pm till 7.30pm...Alfie

7.30pm till 8pm...Chilli

8pm till 8.40pm...Dave Morris

8.40pm till 9.20pm...Paddy Shevlin

9.20pm till 10pm...John Herburt

10pm till 10.40pm...Mike Cook

10.40pm till 11.20pm...Ginger Dave

11.20pm till 12am...Dolly

12am till 12.40am...Mr Mischeif

12.40am till 1.20am...Simon Preston

1.20am till 1.40am...Chilli

1.40am till 2am...Alfie

See You All Laters For What Is Gonna Be A Very Very Soulful Dayer Indeed....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by alfie00soul

laugh.gifDare I say another fantastic track!!! haha rolleyes.gif

ps having to really go for it on the treadmill to ensure i can dance all day blush.gif

:lol::thumbup:

yes, I like it too.......in fact I like it that much I bought it twice blush.gif And I still don't have a clue why I do that with records :ohmy:

post-11139-12741284773816_thumb.jpgpost-11139-12741284939268_thumb.jpg

I've actually got my act together for this event instead of doing my usual and leaving everything to the last minute sleep3.gif

transport sorted....... :yes:

hotel booked for saturday & sunday night....... :yes:

records sorted...... :no:

two out of three for me at this stage is an achievement in itself so I am well chuffed thumbup.gif

Good evening soulies....thumbsup.gif

Just thought i would put some feedback up from last years event...taken from(lookbacks soul events)...

In there own words...

Steve Snow...The Empire Hall is a really brilliant venue

The Kellys...Excellent Day

Russ Vickers...i havnt seen that many people in a venue in Southampton for years.

Paddy Shevlin...Really excellent day all round.Great vibe from the moment you walked in. In fact before you walked in, Great venue, great range of sounds and nice to see so many 'faces'.

Bintofsoul...Excellent all dayer, eclectic mix of soul music,

Nicki XXXXX

Dave Mortimore.... Well done Alfie & Ruth. When's the next one!

Bearsy...great venue great people great music and great weather too

Steve c...It seems that the South Coast is the place to be when all-dayers are put on

..........thumbup.gif

11 Days to go...i can't wait...thumbsup.gif

Good evening soulies...thumbsup.gif

I know it's just under a couple of weeks to go but i thought i'd put the dj times up...yes.gif

2pm till 2.30pm....Alfie

2.30pm till 3pm...Chilli

3pm till 3.30pm...Mr Mischief

3.30pm till 4pm...Dave Morris

4pm till 4.30pm...Ginger Dave

4.30pm till 5pm...Paddy Shevlin

5pm till 5.30pm...John Herburt

5.30pm till 6pm...Dolly

6pm till 6.30pm...Mike Cook

6.30pm till 7pm...Simon Preston

7pm till 7.30pm...Alfie

7.30pm till 8pm...Chilli

8pm till 8.40pm...Dave Morris

8.40pm till 9.20pm...Paddy Shevlin

9.20pm till 10pm...John Herburt

10pm till 10.40pm...Mike Cook

10.40pm till 11.20pm...Ginger Dave

11.20pm till 12am...Dolly

12am till 12.40am...Mr Mischeif

12.40am till 1.20am...Simon Preston

1.20am till 1.40am...Chilli

1.40am till 2am...Alfie

A VER VERY SOULFUL DAY INDEED....yes.gif

....thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif ...thumbup.gif

Guest Marcelle

Hey up .... if its anything like last year you are all in for a great time ... yes.gifthumbsup.gif sorry we cant make this one darling but sad.gif we wish you all the best for another super dayer try & take it easy at some point of the day Alfie & have a little bit of fun .....

wub.gif Marcelle & Chris W xxx

Hey up .... if its anything like last year you are all in for a great time ... yes.gifthumbsup.gif sorry we cant make this one darling but sad.gif we wish you all the best for another super dayer try & take it easy at some point of the day Alfie & have a little bit of fun .....

wub.gif Marcelle & Chris W xxx

Hi Marcelle Chris hope all is well up north...thumbsup.gif thanx for the good luck...smile.gif just putting the finishing touches together nowrolleyes.gif ...can't beleive it was a year ago since the last one...and your not wrong it was a blinder of a day indeed...biggrin.gif hope the hand & foot have healed up...yes.gif

Have a gr8 BH weekend whatever your doing & hope to see you soon...thumbsup.gif

Alfie

Guest Bearsy

Wouldnt normally attend a do that i wasnt ask to dj at, but i will make a aception just this oncethumbsup.gif

laugh.gif

you coming via Bearsy Towers pre all dayer bbq and rare soul extravaganza at WTRSC first Tim biggrin.gif bring some tunes its gonna be massive hatsoff2.gif

Guest Bearsy

Make sure you have one of those home made burgers...with mustard...laugh.gif the nippers face so funny...

See ya soon...thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif funny as fook that was Alfie laugh.gif

have a feeling this is going to eclipse last years All Dayer and that will take some beating hatsoff2.gif bring it on biggrin.gif

Guest soul elite

Hi Katrina

hope your well...

Make sure you come & say hello...i'm the little fella with grey hair...lol...:yes:

it's gonna be a blinder of a day...see you soon...thumbsup.gif

Well i'm an old girl with blue hair!!

:laugh:

laugh.gif funny as fook that was Alfie laugh.gif

have a feeling this is going to eclipse last years All Dayer and that will take some beating hatsoff2.gif bring it on biggrin.gif

Nice one Bearsy...thumbsup.gif Looks like you had a ball at the 100 last night...full house i understand...Fantastic...biggrin.gif looks like we will be makeing a trip up in a month or so...Roobs the mod is moving to london for a bit so sorted...rolleyes.gif

The All-dayer is defo looking to be very busy one indeed with all the feedback i've been getting so fingers crossed...yes.gif

This time next week soulies your gonna be dancing...thumbup.gif

Well i'm an old girl with blue hair!!

laugh.gif

Make sure you come & say hello...i'm the little fella with grey hair...lol... alfie

Well that's 70% of the blokes, the other 30% are bald !!!!

Bloody hell Kat,

Fancy seeing you and Terry here, hahahahahahaha

Maz is working but,,,,,

The rest of the Oxford Boys will be there,,,,,,,Yes !!!!!

We'll save you both a seat 'cos we will be there early as I'm driving !!!!!

At least it will keep me off the booze,

Hope they sell coffee there,

Alfie,

can I come and say hello please,

I'm the Idiot in the little hat,

(great shirts, silly hat)

got to go, on call,

See you Sunday,

Del.

for :-

Paul, Richie, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

NEXT OXFORD NORTHERN NIGHT,

SATURDAY, 5th. JUNE 2010

Guest soul elite

Make sure you come & say hello...i'm the little fella with grey hair...lol... alfie

Bloody hell Kat,

Maz is working but,,,,,

Alfie,

got to go, on call,

See you Sunday,

Del.

Paul, Richie, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

SATURDAY, 5th. JUNE 2010

Well i never Del ... do you think you'll last 12 hrs ??? haha, so chuffed we'll see you there, if we're there first we'll save you folks a seat. staying at my sister's in soton the night before using her swimming pool and cinema room, haha. I just love a good alldayer and this one looks pretty darn good judging by the fab music i've heard so far!! xxx

Well i never Del ... do you think you'll last 12 hrs ??? haha, so chuffed we'll see you there, if we're there first we'll save you folks a seat. staying at my sister's in soton the night before using her swimming pool and cinema room, haha. I just love a good alldayer and this one looks pretty darn good judging by the fab music i've heard so far!! xxx

Work asked me if I could cover the Bank Holiday ...?

I plucked up the courage and politely told them to......... DO ONE !!!!!tongue.gif

Soton Here We Come ...

Can't waitthumbup.gif

Bloody hell Kat,

Maz is working but,,,,,

Alfie,

got to go, on call,

See you Sunday,

Del.

Paul, Richie, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

SATURDAY, 5th. JUNE 2010

And your be made very welcome guys(oxford soul club)...look forward to seing you on sunday...till then have a gr8 week...thumbsup.gif

Guest soul elite

FANTASTIC...biggrin.gifno.gif

See ya sunday...for what is gonna be a very very soulful day indeed...thumbsup.gif

Really looking forward to getting the cd that Mike has promised me ..... yes.gifhatsoff2.gif

Information for car parking....Southampton Soul Club All-dayer II

There are two main car parks which are off Sailsbury road(a two min walk away from the venue)....free of charge...rolleyes.gif

Also there are car park spaces for about 15-20 cars outside the venue itself...yes.gif

Another car park off Testwood lane which is about a five min walk away...not sure if this free parking though...unsure.gif

But i must point out please don't use the car park opp the venue behind the shops as they charge stupid money...max stay 2 hours and then the gits will clamp you...angry.gif

Six days and counting....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by alfie00soul

There are two main car parks which are off Sailsbury road(a two min walk away from the venue)....free of charge...:rolleyes:

Also there are car park spaces for about 15-20 cars outside the venue itself...:yes:

Another car park off Testwood lane which is about a five min walk away...not sure if this free parking though...:unsure:

But i must point out please don't use the car park opp the venue behind the shops as they charge stupid money...max stay 2 hours and then the gits will clamp you...:angry:

Six days and counting....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi young man ,really looking forward to sunday , let any of your record dealers know i have a few small record players for sale on the day , that are ideal for the purpose of testing "choones "by prospective buyers ! not set the price yet ,but no more than £25 ,i have 3 to sell 240 v not battery operated , ( but you could use an inverter and car battery ,as i do in my camper )

See you bright and early sunday thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

WiganBrian.

Hi young man ,really looking forward to sunday , let any of your record dealers know i have a few small record players for sale on the day , that are ideal for the purpose of testing "choones "by prospective buyers ! not set the price yet ,but no more than £25 ,i have 3 to sell 240 v not battery operated , ( but you could use an inverter and car battery ,as i do in my camper )

See you bright and early sunday thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

WiganBrian.

I MIGHT BE INTERESTED BRIAN..COULD DO A TRADE RATHER THAN CASH IF THATS OK

SEE YOU THERE

MOLDIE

WiganBrian.

i will have the best one of ya Brianwink.gif

Guest soul elite

There are two main car parks which are off Sailsbury road(a two min walk away from the venue)....free of charge...:rolleyes:

Also there are car park spaces for about 15-20 cars outside the venue itself...:yes:

Another car park off Testwood lane which is about a five min walk away...not sure if this free parking though...:unsure:

But i must point out please don't use the car park opp the venue behind the shops as they charge stupid money...max stay 2 hours and then the gits will clamp you...:angry:

Six days and counting....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi there, can we park the campervan in any of these carparks??? We always take our dog Colin (young collie cross) to niters/ dayers bless him.whistling:chinstroke:

Source Advert