Is This A Boot

Eddyw

i have a copy of this on

n.y.c.s. - d.k. 10

it is on styrene , also in the run out it has this scratched, NYC911762 , 9.10 has been scratched out and replaced with 9.13.76

jivein side has the date scratched , 9. 13.76 , the lable has a few bubbles in it as well

i have been told that this is a boot , but i have also been told that its a original,

any info on this would help , thanks Eddy

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

ian , i have not seen any boots about to compare with , but i know i bought it at wigan for less than a fiver , about 79/80 , it looks very much like the original scans i have seen over the last few years, but a lot of boots can be nearly spot on , it does not refer to a boot in the latest jms book, so i just thought to ask , if anyone knows the answer , someone one here will , thanks

Social source share

post-7560-1265307337033_thumb.jpg

Eddy,

the description of the run out is identical to my copy, which I obtained from a very reliable dealer some years ago. I'd be astonished (and gutted) if mine were a boot...

Hope this helps

All the best

Andrew

post-7560-1265307337033_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest 1STFRIEARL

That just had me in the record box fast, its bang on the same as mine too no's and bubbles shame on me for the doubt though as i got it of waggy in Doncaster.

Social source share

That just had me in the record box fast, its bang on the same as mine too no's and bubbles shame on me for the doubt though as i got it of waggy in Doncaster.

I found 8 copies in Subway records in New York in 1979-it was being played by Sam as The Carstairs c/u-I actually owned the record as a new release purchased in Syd Booths from Phil kingswood around 1975 -always loved it-they are the same as the scan.

ps dont forget about the UK Grapevine release as well

Rob

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!