Guest Brett F

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

https://www.leithfm.co.uk/listen/

LIVE SUNDAY FEBRUARY 7TH, 12 NOON- 2.00......BRETT FRANKLIN AND PAUL JONES ON LOCAL EDINBURGH RADIO LEITH FM , HOSTED BY PAUL CLARKE.

CLICK ON LINK TO LISTEN LIVE THIS COMING SUNDAY, MAINLY CROSSOVER AND 70'S RARE SOUL.

Brett

EXCELLENT stuff, I'll be sure to try and catch it on local radio whilst I'm working. Are you taking requests? :lol:

gary

Edited by gazman
Social source share

Guest ian nicol

Will there be a download of the show, i'm working so will miss it live, i suppose you are goin the hibs club after as well, now thats a do + half that is, best people on the soul scene them lot in edinburgh (even davy lol) . hope you enjoy the spiders web(not the classiest venue but tunes too die for) as well, also with Eddie Hubbard flying in again to Scotland (these posties get paid far too much lol) , jealous as hell, all this going on in my home city and not there to enjoy it . please somebody record it

ian

Looking forward to this Brett, knowing your taste in music, this will be something not to be missed mate thumbsup.gif

steve

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Thanks for the great feedback, think if you listened to the show it really summed up the kind of weekend we all had in Edinburgh, not laughed as much in a long time. Cheers Brett

Social source share

Will there be a download of the show, i'm working so will miss it live, i suppose you are goin the hibs club after as well, now thats a do + half that is, best people on the soul scene them lot in edinburgh (even davy lol) . hope you enjoy the spiders web(not the classiest venue but tunes too die for) as well, also with Eddie Hubbard flying in again to Scotland (these posties get paid far too much lol) , jealous as hell, all this going on in my home city and not there to enjoy it . please somebody record it

ian

just seen this ian nicol ya cheeky wee basket ha ha ha PMSL oh and by the way good luck with the wedding m8 all the best

davy

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Brett,

I don't suppose any of you wrote down what was played on the show?

It would just save me going through it all and doing it myselfwink.gif

I didn't John, it would mean listening to the whole thing again, a few i remember

Rey Villar- Heaven Is My Witness- Ecbolic

Dolly Gilmore- Sweet, Sweet Baby- Dove

Clyde Milton- Id Rather Leave On My Feet- Disco-Tac

The Whispers- It Only Hurts For A Little While - Dore'

Alice Clark- Dont You Care - Mainstream demo LP

Carmelita- Rosebud - Carmen

Brenda &Tabulations- Thats In The Past - Dionn demo

Le Frank O - Keep On Gettin' Down -M-MM Gold

Salena Jones- Am I The Same Girl - CBS Dutch

Tony Borders - Promise To Myself - Quinvy

F. J. Jones - Gone And Found Another - P.S.

Jim Spencer & Son Rize- The Blues Are Out To Get Me- Aramda demo

Johnnie Mae Matthews - I Have No Choice - Big Hit

Dennis Lee/Notables - Sunday Afternoon - Jenmark

i think thats all my playlist John.thumbsup.gif

Brett Franklin

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!