City Limits - Sheffield

thumbup.gif Well what can I say - what a FANTASTIC night - both rooms packed - Never stopped dancing all night - well done Tony B and Big Cliff this venue is going from strength to strength - the music is superb the venue brilliant and a dance floor that you can just glide on and NO TALC to ruin a superb floor - Enjoyed all the DJ's spots and must admit Paul Taylor's spot in the Modern Room WOW thumbsup.gif Oh he played some awesome tracks.

Massive Thanks again to all the DJ's and organisers thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif see you all next month yes.gif

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

what a cracking night and i agree its just gets better every month thumbup.gif brilliant spots from all the DJ's kept the dance floor bouncing all night, and cant say much for the modern room because dint go in but heard that was going well to. spot on Tony n Cliff looking forward to next month already

KTF liam thumbsup.gif

Edited by liamb

what a cracking night and i agree its just gets better every month thumbup.gif brilliant spots from all the DJ's kept the dance floor bouncing all night, and cant say much for the modern room because dint go in but heard that was going well to. spot on Tony n Cliff looking forward to next month already

KTF liam thumbsup.gif

hya tony & cliff hatsoff2.gif i also would like to thank you for inviting me down to do a spot it was a real pleasure , thoroughly enjoyed myself great friendly athmosphere in a great venue, dance floor busy through out the night. it was also a pleasure to meet & chat with phil gott from pheonix radio. thumbup.gif fozzie

FRIDAY 12th FEB

ROUTE61 SOUL NIGHT @ THE NIAGARA SUITE

NORTHERN SOUL - MOTOWN - MODERN - RnB - ATB. SOUL

NIAGARA RD. WADSLEY BRIDGE, SHEFFIELD S6 1LU TEL. 0114 2964945

STEVE FOSTER - 07951713882 OR JOHNNY 07905028098 OR STEVE W, 07805641481

PROMOTED BY - FOZZIE / JOHNNY WOOD & STEVE WORMAULD shades.gif

GUEST DJs - NIGHT NURSE ( EAST KIRKBY )

yes.gif7 O CLOCK TILL 12-30

£3.50 O.T.D.

EASY TO FIND & GET TO, SITUATED JUST OFF THE A61 - JUST PAST SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL STADIUM, HEADING NORTH OUT OF SHEFFIELD, YOU COME TO A TRAFFIC ISLAND GO STRAIGHT ACROSS PAST BURGER KING & TAKE A LEFT & SHARP LEFT AGAIN INTO THE NIAGARA CAR PARK, OR IF YOU COME DOWN THE A61 TOWARDS SHEFFIELD AT THE TRAFFIC ISLAND COME BACK ON YOUR SELF & FOLLOW ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS,

MUSIC IS ACROSS THE BOARD , smile.gif

(route61@fsmail.net)

hi, just like to thank tony and cliff for inviting me to do a spot at the city limits :thumbsup:great venue and a brilliant crowd really enjoyed it cheers lads

ktf paul

[/quo

Thank you Paul...you kept the dancefloor packed for an hour!...as I knew you would! KTF

what a cracking night and i agree its just gets better every month :thumbup: brilliant spots from all the DJ's kept the dance floor bouncing all night, and cant say much for the modern room because dint go in but heard that was going well to. spot on Tony n Cliff looking forward to next month already

KTF liam thumbsup.gif

Thanks Liamb...Top Lad..ps forgot to give you that cd! KTF

Edited by Tony B

hya tony & cliff hatsoff2.gif i also would like to thank you for inviting me down to do a spot it was a real pleasure , thoroughly enjoyed myself great friendly athmosphere in a great venue, dance floor busy through out the night. it was also a pleasure to meet & chat with phil gott from pheonix radio. thumbup.gif fozzie

FRIDAY 12th FEB

ROUTE61 SOUL NIGHT @ THE NIAGARA SUITE

NORTHERN SOUL - MOTOWN - MODERN - RnB - ATB. SOUL

NIAGARA RD. WADSLEY BRIDGE, SHEFFIELD S6 1LU TEL. 0114 2964945

STEVE FOSTER - 07951713882 OR JOHNNY 07905028098 OR STEVE W, 07805641481

PROMOTED BY - FOZZIE / JOHNNY WOOD & STEVE WORMAULD shades.gif

GUEST DJs - NIGHT NURSE ( EAST KIRKBY )

yes.gif7 O CLOCK TILL 12-30

£3.50 O.T.D.

EASY TO FIND & GET TO, SITUATED JUST OFF THE A61 - JUST PAST SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL STADIUM, HEADING NORTH OUT OF SHEFFIELD, YOU COME TO A TRAFFIC ISLAND GO STRAIGHT ACROSS PAST BURGER KING & TAKE A LEFT & SHARP LEFT AGAIN INTO THE NIAGARA CAR PARK, OR IF YOU COME DOWN THE A61 TOWARDS SHEFFIELD AT THE TRAFFIC ISLAND COME BACK ON YOUR SELF & FOLLOW ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS,

MUSIC IS ACROSS THE BOARD , smile.gif

(route61@fsmail.net)

Thank you Steve you also played a great spot! Hope to see you friday pal! KTF

post-9859-12656299308652_thumb.jpg

post-9859-12656299308652_thumb.jpg

first visit to this venue for me, will certainly be going back, good attendance in both rooms which considering lots of people probably went to the weekender was impresive. Nice to see a good mix of young and old soulies keeping the floors full all night.

Thank you for your kind words mate...much appreciated! KTF