Bidds All Nighter

Guest roger H

Guest roger H

Just got back from BIDDS had a great time with my pal shorny, music was good met up with our good mates....nesta the fasta danca...keep it up mate thanks to all concerned with the event nice onethumbup.gif

• Replies 4
  • Views 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just got back from BIDDS had a great time with my pal shorny, music was good met up with our good mates....nesta the fasta danca...keep it up mate thanks to all concerned with the event nice onethumbup.gif

ROGER,DID NT NO U WOZ GOIN,,YOU SHUD AV LET ME NO I WUD AV CUM UP TO YA..CHEERS GUYS...STOPPED IN THE BLOODY LOCAL WIV ALL

THE DICK YEADS.................................MMMMMMMM......GOT UR NUMBA....BURT..sleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

ROGER,DID NT NO U WOZ GOIN,,YOU SHUD AV LET ME NO I WUD AV CUM UP TO YA..CHEERS GUYS...STOPPED IN THE BLOODY LOCAL WIV ALL

THE DICK YEADS.................................MMMMMMMM......GOT UR NUMBA....BURT..sleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif

I told Rog not to tell ya!

Honestly mate, we didn't decide to go till half 12. Anyway I thought you'd need a quiet night in after your Viking antics on Fridaybeer.gif

I'm sure you'd have made the night even better Ken

Guest Sean Haydon

Loved it! Great Music, Great people, Great atmosphere.thumbsup.gif

Guest roger H

I told Rog not to tell ya!

Honestly mate, we didn't decide to go till half 12. Anyway I thought you'd need a quiet night in after your Viking antics on Friday:beer:

I'm sure you'd have made the night even better Ken

good afternoon kendo saginackers it was all seans fault brother when i said who elses coming i said lets give kenny a call and he said he wanted a night with good,happy,loyal,likeable, friends so that narrowed it down to me and him ............sorry

Dont forget ken the help for heroes weekend next week, at rileys pool club in broad street wolverhampton.....all welcome