Tommy Navarro boots

Is it the case that you can tell a boot by the popped out centre? If so I have just been sent a mail warning me of this unfortuntley AFTER i've gone and bid on what I thought may have been an ebay bargain.

Hope someone can help before the bidding ends by 10am tommorrow so I can pull out in time....

Being burned is scary! :)

Joel M.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is it the case that you can tell a boot by the popped out centre? If so I have just been sent a mail warning me of this unfortuntley AFTER i've gone and bid on what I thought may have been an ebay bargain.

Hope someone can help before the bidding ends by 10am tommorrow so I can pull out in time....

Being burned is scary! :)

Joel M.

YES!

Also Tommy's boots had a 3 inch cuban heel.

Social source share

Many thanks Tony, should've done some research before bidding really.

The bloke should really be letting people know if he is selling boots, but I suppose he relies on people like muggins here to just lam in with a bid on the last day.

Cheers again,

Joel M.

Social source share

Had another couple of emails warning me about it, and then I retracted the bid.

Just had a mail from the seller apologising for misleading in any way as they have had mails sent to them about it, so they have taken the item down, presumably to change the description on it.

They were very friendly actually, so alls well that ends well.

Cheers for the replies btw, have a good weekend y'all.

Joel

Social source share

i recently bought 2 records from a seller on ebay , felice taylor and one by the secrets on a demo.

both arrived together and on closer inspection the demo was a boot , i emailed seller and told him this and said i would return the record for a refund or keep the record and have him refund me the difference between the boot price and what i paid.

he returned the email and said that they were just a load of old records he had since the 70s and he would send a cheque for the amount.

so it seems that there are some nice people out there

dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!