Marie Curie Cancer Care - Sponsors Wanted

Alamo

Apologies in advance to the moderators for this post but I am trying to raise money for cancer sufferers through the Marie Curie Trust

Hi Soul Brothers & Sisters. I am looking for sponsors for my 5km Swimathon (April 16th 2010) in aid of The Marie Curie Cancer Trust. I have posted a link to my home page on the official Marie Curie Swimathon site https://my.artezglobal.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=281355 I know times are hard but if you could spare a little for this cause it would be greatly appreciated. This is a genuine post from a genuine soul brother. I know I may not know you personally but im sure ive seen a few of you at allnighters in the past. My homepage shows you a picture of me so I might be familiar to you. Thanks to you all in advance Alan - KTF

:thumbup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Apologies in advance to the moderators for this post but I am trying to raise money for cancer sufferers through the Marie Curie Trust

Hi Soul Brothers & Sisters. I am looking for sponsors for my 5km Swimathon (April 16th 2010) in aid of The Marie Curie Cancer Trust. I have posted a link to my home page on the official Marie Curie Swimathon site https://my.artezgloba.../personalPage.aspx?SID=281355 I know times are hard but if you could spare a little for this cause it would be greatly appreciated. This is a genuine post from a genuine soul brother. I know I may not know you personally but im sure ive seen a few of you at allnighters in the past. My homepage shows you a picture of me so I might be familiar to you. Thanks to you all in advance Alan - KTF

:thumbup:

Alan,

This is a wonderful Trust. You have my sponsership for £100.

Good luck,

Andy Killcik

Social source share

Source Advert