Rugby Allnighter 13Th Feb

Guest Bearsy

Guest thenogger

Well good day to you all, i have had time to get over my first time at RUGBY i rate it

very highly amongst the best venues i have been to since i first started going to niters

back in 1972. I saw some of my old mates GILLY, NICOLA, TONY WORAT, DEBBIE,

THERESA, TRINA, to name but a few and all the people i had'nt met before. I will say

one thing i can't wait until the next time i go to RUGBY one of the best niters i have

been.

REGARDS

thenogger

• Replies 108
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well good day to you all, i have had time to get over my first time at RUGBY i rate it

very highly amongst the best venues i have been to since i first started going to niters

THERESA, TRINA, to name but a few and all the people i had'nt met before. I will say

one thing i can't wait until the next time i go to RUGBY one of the best niters i have

been.

REGARDS

thenogger

It was lovely to see you out and about again and have a bit of a catch up.

Hopefully see you out again very soon.

Till then you take care

Nicola and of course Gilly xx

By the way, Incognito I've still got your tenner for Webby's sponsorship, I haven't forgotten, and I haven't spent it on girlish fripperies. Yet. Will add it on when I do the Paypal thing on Monday.

Webby & Kevnewry were saying if you & us and Spirit & the Attic boys were all to sit somewhere in a little bar over your way, how fierce the craic would be, maybe with some rare & underplayed soul being spun, almost like being in someone's front room, with a little bit of carpet to dance on, and possibly one of our Irish friends bringing his records...

I wonder if such a place even exists? whistling.gifph34r.gif

Tee x

By the way, Incognito I've still got your tenner for Webby's sponsorship, I haven't forgotten, and I haven't spent it on girlish fripperies. Yet. Will add it on when I do the Paypal thing on Monday.

Webby & Kevnewry were saying if you & us and Spirit & the Attic boys were all to sit somewhere in a little bar over your way, how fierce the craic would be, maybe with some rare & underplayed soul being spun, almost like being in someone's front room, with a little bit of carpet to dance on, and possibly one of our Irish friends bringing his records...

I wonder if such a place even exists? whistling.gifph34r.gif

Tee x

...and an Irish guest on as well.?...you don't want much do you?.I'm always up for fierce craic.thumbsup.gif

Guest soul diva

been.

REGARDS

thenogger

And absolutely lovely to see you too Nogger - great to catch up and see you out and about, at allnighters which I know you so love...

Debs xx

that was a cracking nite! Freestyle room was kicking from the off right till the end, prob best i've seen it for atmosphere and music.

Many thanks to Sian and Dean for asking me to step in... I really enjoyed playing in there! :yes:

these are my plays:

ALMETA LATIMER – TOBACCO ROAD

DEE DEE GARTRELL – I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT

CAPTAIN HOOK – C/U

KING FLOYD & 3 QUEENS – TIMES HAVE CHANGED

THELMA JONES – THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT

JOHNY THOMPSON – MAINSQUEEZE

GLORIA WALKER – YOU HIT THE SPOT BABY

MERRY CLAYTON – GOOD GIRLS

BOBBY BLAND – I'M SO TIRED

SIR GUY – I NEED YOU BABY

DAY & NIGHT C/U

BILLY SHA-RAE – DO IT

FABULOUS JAVELLS FT. CHESNEY HAWKES – C/U

MYSTICS – I REALLY LOVE YOU

JOHNNY WILLIAMS – BREAKING POINT

KARL HEARDS – BOBBY J C/U

JEAN & DARLINGS – HOW CAN YOU MISTREAT ETC

DAMN SAM THE MIRACLE MAN – GIVE ME ANOTHER JOINT

MARVELLE & BLUE MATS – THE MOTION

ESQUIRES – C/U

ESQUIRES – LISTEN TO ME

VINCE DENA – LOVE CAN'T BE MODERNIZED

DEBONAIRES – PLEASE COME BACK BABY

Edited by Dave Abbott

Lovely to get the end of the Rottweller story from the comedy duo of Pugh and Onions, I m not convinced that a dog can reverse down a ladder, but I trust ya Ken .

Got loads more stories to impart, the deaf cat / parrot that thought it was a dog :no:

The way the window cleaner got off the ladder was better :thumbup:

Ken