Roll Up, Roll Up! - Fancy A Picture Quiz Later Tonight?

Godzilla

Despite my best efforts to live a healthier lifestyle and give up the gargle on Sunday nights, I've been persuaded to bring back the picture quiz. Unfortunately I find it mentally and physically impossible to manage it sober, so I'll be loading up on red wine after dinner and will kick off the quiz around 7pm. Have to put a cut off time of 9pm this week as I've an early start tomorrow though.

Anyone who's watched or taken part will know that we use pics of artists who are not 'soul music' performers in the strictest sense but have had at least one tune played on the soul scene.

The quiz depends on contributions of Soul Source members who are willing to get in the spirit and have a guess. It's nice if there's a theory to back up your guesses, but it's in no way necessary. Luckily I have no credibility so it's easy for me. All we need is for a few people who are game enough to suspend theirs and we should be able to have a bit of fun for a couple of hours.

Back at seven :yes:

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

• Replies 206
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Despite my best efforts to live a healthier lifestyle and give up the gargle on Sunday nights, I've been persuaded to bring back the picture quiz. Unfortunately I find it mentally and physically impossible to manage it sober, so I'll be loading up on red wine after dinner and will kick off the quiz around 7pm. Have to put a cut off time of 9pm this week as I've an early start tomorrow though.

Anyone who's watched or taken part will know that we use pics of artists who are not 'soul music' performers in the strictest sense but have had at least one tune played on the soul scene.

The quiz depends on contributions of Soul Source members who are willing to get in the spirit and have a guess. It's nice if there's a theory to back up your guesses, but it's in no way necessary. Luckily I have no credibility so it's easy for me. All we need is for a few people who are game enough to suspend theirs and we should be able to have a bit of fun for a couple of hours.

Back at seven thumbsup.gif

Godz

Allways enjoy these, was at rugby last night, so if i havn`t hit the hay, i`m up for itthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Social source share

Ok here we go. Who are they?

As usual I'll accept questions but I'll only answer yes or no. I might not even do that if it'll give it away! If we get really stuck I'll start adding clues to make it easier and easier.

It's only for fun so have a punt!

Cheers :thumbsup:

post-1918-12661738823055_thumb.jpg

are they white?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!