• Replies 55
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest tony hatfield

We will be there as usual, looking forward to another great night at the Wilton.

WILTON ALLNIGHTER

Friday 5th March 2010

17th ANNIVERSARY & THE 100th NIGHTER

Free 17th Anniversary Badge & CD for the first 150 through the door

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JERRY BROWN

10 HOURS OF DOUBLE DECKING MADNESS

GUEST DJ'S

Mick & Mo

Marco & Steve Dudley

Boxy & John Britton

Andy Hudson & Martyn Bird

Trev Thomas & Don Kitchin

Kevin Johnson & Headsy

Mouse & Lance

Craig Butler & Chalky

9pm - 7am

£10.00 ON THE DOOR

THE NEW WHEATSHEAF

CONFERENCE & BANQUETING

ALTOFTS LANE, WHITWOOD,

CASTLEFORD, WF10 5QB

SEE www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html FOR MAP AND DIRECTIONS

Looking forward to a night with Wilton family :wave: , Mouse you have got our support, we are with you mate The man from Hull drew the short straw, bless him thmbdn.gif , I am looking forward to getting master class off Mick and Mo and the geordie boys Kev and Headsy and of course Martyn :g: stood at the side taking the p**s as always, :g: It's a great honour to be asked to do Jerry's Wilton Anniversary nighter :lol: Thank you

Andy :thumbsup:

Nicola

Hope Gilly is fit & well,it'll be great if you both can make it...........don''t let him over do it at Lifeline thumbup.gif

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Martyn

Gilly is much better and back to his old self, thankyou. It will take a lot to stop us from getting up to this on the 5th.

See you there

Nicola thumbup.gif

PS Gilly will be driving at Lifeline (as he does the majority of the time), I on the other hand will be making up for lost time and it's my birthday.

See you in a couple of weeks, I am really looking forward to it (have already said that).

Edited by Nicola

WILTON ALLNIGHTER

Friday 5th March 2010

17th ANNIVERSARY & THE 100th NIGHTER

Free 17th Anniversary Badge & CD for the first 150 through the door

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JERRY BROWN

10 HOURS OF DOUBLE DECKING MADNESS

GUEST DJ'S

Mick & Mo

Marco & Steve Dudley

Boxy & John Britton

Andy Hudson & Martyn Bird

Trev Thomas & Don Kitchin

Kevin Johnson & Headsy

Mouse & Lance

Craig Butler & Chalky

9pm - 7am

£10.00 ON THE DOOR

THE NEW WHEATSHEAF

CONFERENCE & BANQUETING

ALTOFTS LANE, WHITWOOD,

CASTLEFORD, WF10 5QB

SEE www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html FOR MAP AND DIRECTIONS

WE'LL BE THERE MARTYN - DO YOU KNOW DJ TIMES?

AV

Guest Heartnsoul

lift organised....

looking forward to next week - especially as I was at the first anniversary!

Didn't go to the first anniversary, but still got me little enamel badge from the 4th anniversary! Haven't been to the Wilton for years but will definitely be there in March. Looking forward to maybe seeing a few old faces there - anyone know if Gaz Muse will be there?

Rich

Didn't go to the first anniversary, but still got me little enamel badge from the 4th anniversary! Haven't been to the Wilton for years but will definitely be there in March. Looking forward to maybe seeing a few old faces there - anyone know if Gaz Muse will be there?

Rich

Good stuff Rich - you'll love it. You wont recognise the place as it's been done out in the last 12 months so no more foisty pxssy smells..... well not at the beginning of the night anyway :laugh:

I cant help you with Gaz Muse I'm afraid. I have trouble remembering folks first name but Im sure some other Wilton regular may be able to help you out.

See you next week thumbsup.gif

Guest Heartnsoul

Good stuff Rich - you'll love it. You wont recognise the place as it's been done out in the last 12 months so no more foisty pxssy smells..... well not at the beginning of the night anyway :laugh:

I cant help you with Gaz Muse I'm afraid. I have trouble remembering folks first name but Im sure some other Wilton regular may be able to help you out.

See you next week thumbsup.gif

Cheers Alison. I have trouble remembering my own first name these days! Don't recall the 'foisty pussy smells' but then it's beem a long time!whistling

Do remember walking to Wakefield after the niter and going straight into work on Saturday morning! Pretty wasted by the end of my shift.

Ah'll sithi theer!

Rich

Cheers Alison. I have trouble remembering my own first name these days! Don't recall the 'foisty pussy smells' but then it's beem a long time!whistling

Do remember walking to Wakefield after the niter and going straight into work on Saturday morning! Pretty wasted by the end of my shift.

Ah'll sithi theer!

Rich

:laugh::laugh:

I once had to go to work after one of the early Wiltons, when I had to work 1 in 3 Saturdays. I didnt drive then so had to wait for a bus into Leeds on a cold winters morning then another one out again to where I worked.

It was a complete nightmare. I didnt tell the folk that I worked with that I'd been out all night but I just kept holding my head, reckoning on I was coming down with flu so I didnt have to deal with any customers that came in :laugh: It worked :wicked: but I didnt :laugh:

You'll enjoy it next week. It's a fantastic nighter :good:

Guest topcatnumpty1

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I once had to go to work after one of the early Wiltons, when I had to work 1 in 3 Saturdays. I didnt drive then so had to wait for a bus into Leeds on a cold winters morning then another one out again to where I worked.

It was a complete nightmare. I didnt tell the folk that I worked with that I'd been out all night but I just kept holding my head, reckoning on I was coming down with flu so I didnt have to deal with any customers that came in laugh.gif It worked wicked.gif but I didnt laugh.gif

You'll enjoy it next week. It's a fantastic nighter good.gif

That,ll be back in the days when you were the young innocent girl that we knew!!!

T.C.

Guest Craig A Butler

Looking forward to the Wilton as always, it'll be good double decking with Craig :lol:

Likewise mate, as it's always interesting.

Have been panic buying the last 2 weeks.

ATB, Craig

That,ll be back in the days when you were the young innocent girl that we knew!!!

T.C.

Hey Tony ! Less of your lip old man laugh.gif

Have you looked at your Dewsbury lookback thread in the forward events section yet laugh.gif

I hope you & Rani can make it to the Wilton next week. All being well, I'll be there thumbsup.gif

Rich

Garry (Wilton's Man in Cleethorpes) Muse Last time I spoke to him he was organizing his Holidays on Cruise boats and Cyprus, having just come back from the USA, but I think he said he was coming to the Wilton He Djed with me last summer in York and still doing a bit with Collective in Cleethorpes. I am sure he will be there

ANdy

Garry (Wilton's Man in Cleethorpes) Muse Last time I spoke to him he was organizing his Holidays on Cruise boats and Cyprus, having just come back from the USA, but I think he said he was coming to the Wilton He Djed with me last summer in York and still doing a bit with Collective in Cleethorpes. I am sure he will be there

ANdy

See you've drawn the short straw Andy whistling.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

See you soon.

Don

Edited by DonKit
Guest Heartnsoul

hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

ANdy

Cheers Andy. I'll look forward to (hopefully) catching up with him. Do you know if he's on Soul Source?

Rich

Rich

Rich

I' ll pm you with his detail or you can through my friends, He was there last time I looked, unless he's fallen out with me with out telling me

Andy :hatsoff2:

Guest Heartnsoul

Rich

I' ll pm you with his detail or you can through my friends, He was there last time I looked, unless he's fallen out with me with out telling me

Andy hatsoff2.gif

Guest Heartnsoul

Thanks Andy. I've pm'd him but if he doesn't get round to answerng will catch him on Friday. I'll say hello to you too, mate. Hope the quality of the tunes is half as good as it was back in the 90's! Really looking forward to it

Rich

Thanks Andy. I've Pam's him but if he doesn't get round to answering will catch him on Friday. I'll say hello to you too, mate. Hope the quality of the tunes is half as good as it was back in the 90's! Really looking forward to it

Rich

I think I can speak for all of us, We will play the tunes good.gif try to make it a night to remember and I hope you won't be disappointed. It's going to be cracking night,I am looking forward to Craig and Chalky's new tunes, Mick & Mo's spots. It's been said I drew the short straw by Don :wicked: , Has he been looking???....... :shades: It's always been that long. :shades:

Looking forward to meeting up with you Rich, I don't no what the timings are but you'll know me as I am the one with the short straw :P

Andy

hatsoff2.gif

Edited by philly dog
Guest Northern PhanTom

Its been a while since my last Wilton but will try and get up for this one.

I imagine after friday it can be officialy called,

The "100 Club" of the North.

Atb

Tom

thumbup.gif

Guest Heartnsoul

I think I can speak for all of us, We will play the tunes good.gif try to make it a night to remember and I hope you won't be disappointed. It's going to be cracking night,I am looking forward to Craig and Chalky's new tunes, Mick & Mo's spots. It's been said I drew the short straw by Don wicked.gif , Has he been looking???....... shades.gif It's always been that long. whistling.gif

Looking forward to meeting up with you Rich, I don't no what the timings are but you'll know me as I am the one with the short straw thumbup.gif

Andy

hatsoff2.gif

Looking forward to it, Amdy. If the music's half as good as it was 10/15 years ago then it will be a cracker! thumbsup.gif

Rich

Edited by Heartnsoul

There's only one thing missing from this thread..... Jerry's contribution sad.gif

I dont have many photo's of Jerry so would love to see some pictures pinned up around the Wilton, like they were at his amazing send off. Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn, just an idea from a busy body thumbsup.gif

See you Friday for the 17th!!!!! yes the 17th!!! anniversary. Cant believe it & can't bloody wait!!!!

xxx

Guest rosemary

me, Kyle and Sue will be there and hopefully my lovely boss Mr Harris:yes:, a great DJ line-up so I'm looking forward to awesome music pumping out of The Wilton speakers:thumbup:

see you there Auntie Alithumbsup.gif..... xxxx

Guest topcatnumpty1

Nice one Mr.Harris they were great dats at the changeover from the Carlton / Wilton ---great nights in the early days at Carlton club---D.J.ing with Chuddy,Bub,Kevan Johnson( The Leeds One!) ME, Pele,Pat Brady and guests---remember the first all nighter at Wilton worried whether anyone would turn up!!

Happy Days

Tony Coleby

Nice one Mr.Harris they were great dats at the changeover from the Carlton / Wilton ---great nights in the early days at Carlton club---D.J.ing with Chuddy,Bub,Kevan Johnson( The Leeds One!) ME, Pele,Pat Brady and guests---remember the first all nighter at Wilton worried whether anyone would turn up!!

Happy Days

Tony Coleby

I loved the Carlton events, I rarely missed em, 50p entry...lol

Those were the days

Congratulations on 100 niters!! Im looking forward to this, gonna get a sales together later...

I found this old advert last week from the early days...

I remember those warm ups well Paul at that little WMC at the end of the residential street thumbsup.gif

As TC has pointed out I was shy & innocent back then (pretty much like I am now whistling.gif ) so I was the odd looking kid sitting in the corner taking in the great atmosphere while my more confident friends got up & had a shuffle.

It was such a warm friendly place & an excellent warm up to the fantastic nighter that was lying in wait wicked.gif

Great memories of the "old" Wilton days, the "new" Wilton days & here's to many many more beer.gif

Well the date is finally upon us!

Hope to see many of the people that I've grown up with - well got older with - in attendance.

Think we're rolling up around 11 - so hopefully any of the Djs that I'm not overkeen on will have been on already laugh.gif I'll have to check the line-up and make my recommendations to the management later whistling.gif

Still don't know what I'm wearing. I appear to have had a fake tan mishap (just like I do almost every week) and have one arm that is significantly more orange than the other. I would be grateful if this wasn't made public knowledge as I don't think I could cope if people realised that I wasn't perfect at all times shades.gif

See you on the dancefloor later....

Arghhhh

So far today everything is conspiring against me coming out to play tonight...

First off I have woken up in full on space cadet mode shades This could either be the start of a migraine, or something more sinsiter is going on. Not to worry I have already begun to pop pills in a bid to resume me to normality

And then I got one of the phone calls off Michael that I never want to get. It began with the phrase "everythings gone tits-up" and ended with "it'll be about midnight before I'm home". Well that's no fecking good for me as I'm being picked up about 9.30. What am I going to do with the sprogs

They say things happen in 3's - so what's gonna happen next... I wonder if looking like a transvestite in one of the dresses I was thinking of wearing counts :laugh:

As long as I survive the day - will see you all later

Edited by Guest

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO TONIGHT :thumbup:

BE GREAT TO SHARE WITH FELLOW SOULIES ON 3 FRONTS

1. CELEBRATE THE WILTONS 17TH ANNIVERSARY.

2. CELEBRATE THE WILTONS 100TH NIGHTER.

3. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY THE LIFE OF JERRY BROWN.

PETE

Pete

Spot on.

See you later.

Cheers

Martyn