Bridlington Spa - Weekender #4 - Accommodation

Bridgey

Bridlington Spa Northern Weekender # 4 (Fri 25th, Sat 26th & Sun 27th Jun 10)

With about 4 months before the Biggest Soul Weekender in the country of 2,000+ soulies attending, I have spoken to allot of soulies recently who still haven't booked there accommodation, including my daughter and her friend.

So I thought I would start this thread to hopefully help other soulies looking for accommodation.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE. (Now Sorted)

I'm looking for a Twin Room with En-Suite "Recommended Please" Guest House for my daughter & her friend near to the Spa for the 3 nights (Fri 25th, Sat 26th & Sun 27th).

Grateful for any information................ Many, Many Thanks.

TWIN ROOM WITH EN-SUITE NOW SORTED........... THANKS FOR THE HELP

I CAN HELP YOU.

There are 3 Double Rooms all with En-Suites available at:

(Just had a Message only 1 room left)

The Apple Tree Lodge

54, Marshall Avenue

Bridlington

YO15 2DS

Tel: 01262 674540

Mob: 07815410711

The Proprietor's are called Andy & Kaye.

The cost is £25 pp, per night - Bed & Breakfast

We stayed there last year and we are booked in again this year and we can recommend it.

It's about 7 - 8 minutes walk to the Spa.

KTF................ Bridgey & Linda

Edited by Bridgey
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Good idea Bridgey

For those who have not been to Bridlington before, there are two parts to the town North and South shore-plus "Old town"-which is about 2 miles from the sea side. There are approx 6,000 "beds" in the town in B&Bs, Hotels and self catering apartments (these are harder to book for weekends as most are usually 7 day lets-but they do become available nearer to the date if not booked in advance)

to be very close to the Spa The South Shore is best, however there are more "Posh" hotels on that side of town so the prices tend to be about 20% higher than the North shore.

Bridlington is quite level, no hills like Scarborough or Whitby so its fairly easy walking to the venue from the North side-but TAXIS are REALLY cheap and loads of them as well-stick to one firm over the weekend and they will really look after you as well.

If you are looking to book the weekend try the net first-but remember everyone else will be looking to book as well-so best scroll down a bit before you start trying to book as most start ringing the B&Bs on page one!!

Good luck !

R & K

Guest soul4life

we had to stay about 20mins away last year as everything was booked up..but not this year booked nice and early only five mins away this time! like others have said book now to avoid dissapointment later...

hi ya rob and karen hope your both well...had loads of conversations with people who like me just cant get there heads around the nonsence thats goin on!! anyway have as great week guys!!!

regards terry & jackie thumbup.gif

we had to stay about 20mins away last year as everything was booked up..but not this year booked nice and early only five mins away this time! like others have said book now to avoid dissapointment later...

hi ya rob and karen hope your both well...had loads of conversations with people who like me just cant get there heads around the nonsence thats goin on!! anyway have as great week guys!!!

regards terry & jackie thumbup.gif

Good to hear from you Terry, had some better news on the health problems< not great but not as serious>thumbsup.gif

Anybody knowing of good digs with spare beds shout up on here !

Rob

Guest soulmaguk

Good idea Bridgey

For those who have not been to Bridlington before, there are two parts to the town North and South shore-plus "Old town"-which is about 2 miles from the sea side. There are approx 6,000 "beds" in the town in B&Bs, Hotels and self catering apartments (these are harder to book for weekends as most are usually 7 day lets-but they do become available nearer to the date if not booked in advance)

to be very close to the Spa The South Shore is best, however there are more "Posh" hotels on that side of town so the prices tend to be about 20% higher than the North shore.

Bridlington is quite level, no hills like Scarborough or Whitby so its fairly easy walking to the venue from the North side-but TAXIS are REALLY cheap and loads of them as well-stick to one firm over the weekend and they will really look after you as well.

If you are looking to book the weekend try the net first-but remember everyone else will be looking to book as well-so best scroll down a bit before you start trying to book as most start ringing the B&Bs on page one!!

Good luck !

R & K

Hi, I like your observation Rob & Karen about no hills in Brid unlike Scarborough & Whitby, we often remark how many mobility scooters there are in Brid because it's flat, more than scarborough and whitby because the hills tend to compromise battery power thus making Brid more attractive to the mobility scooterist:excl: beep! beep!

• 2 weeks later...

(Just had a Message - only 1 room left)

Double Room with En-Suite available at:

The Apple Tree Lodge

54, Marshall Avenue

Bridlington

YO15 2DS

Tel: 01262 674540

Mob: 07815410711

(If you decide to give them a ring, please give my name: Bridgey, this is only because they are holding the rooms on my behalf).

The Proprietor's are called Andy & Kaye.

The cost is £25 pp, per night - Bed & Breakfast

We stayed there last year and we are booked in again this year and can recommend it.

It's about 7 - 8 minutes walk to the Spa.

Good Luck & KTF........................ Bridgey & Linda....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by Bridgey