Route61 Soul Night - Sheffield - 12 March

S Foster

ROUTE61 SOUL NIGHT / FRIDAY 12th MARCH @ THE NIAGARA SUITE, NIAGARA RD. WADSLEY BRIDGE SHEFFIELD S6 ILU

NORTHERN SOUL - MOTOWN - MODERN - RnB - ATB. SOUL PLAYED FOR THE DANCE FLOOR

STEVE - FOSTER - 07951713882 / JOHNNY 07905028098 / STEVE W, 07805641481 / NIAGARA SUITE 0114 2964945

GUEST DJs - YOCKY / DERECK GREENOFFE & TOM WHEELHOUSE

:yes:7 O CLOCK TILL 12-30 / £3.50 O.T.D.

THIS FANTASTIC VENUE & IS GROWING STRONGER BY THE MONTH & HAS RECEIVED 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

WITH A POCKET FRIENDLY BAR / GREAT DANCE FLOOR & FAB SOUND SYSTEM & A NICE FRIENDLY ATHMOSPHERE, EASY TO FIND & GET TO, SITUATED JUST OFF THE A61 - JUST PAST SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL STADIUM, HEADING NORTH OUT OF SHEFFIELD, YOU COME TO A TRAFFIC ISLAND GO STRAIGHT ACROSS PAST BURGER KING & TAKE A LEFT JUST BEFORE CARPHONE WHAREHOUSE & SHARP LEFT AGAIN INTO THE NIAGARA CAR PARK, OR IF YOU COME DOWN THE A61 TOWARDS SHEFFIELD AT THE TRAFFIC ISLAND COME BACK ON YOUR SELF & FOLLOW ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS,

(route61@fsmail.net)

Edited by give and take
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Been giving out flyers at other venues. Need more flyers for the weekend Steve.

many thanks for that matey i will get some to ya ok, cant wait to get rid of this bloody flu virus angry.gif buggered up my sat for going to metrodome sad.gif which i was really looking forward to excl.gif fozzie

many thanks for that matey i will get some to ya ok, cant wait to get rid of this bloody flu virus :angry: buggered up my sat for going to metrodome :sad: which i was really looking forward to :excl: fozzie

Can vouch for the flyers being put out Fozzie. They were definetly in abundance at Metrodome, good size and readable which always helps. We will be in attendance as usual to support this excellent venue. Paul & Ann

Guest tree tops

Team Tarn on mass, see you all next week

cant wait for next friday great line up and a truly fantastic venue ktf thumbup.gif

got home ok see you all next week

HI STEVE JOHNNY & WILLY, GOT THE FLYERS TO PUT OUT AT THE TRADES. WE HAVE GOT MORE THEN 20 TABLES ENDED UP ONE FLYER TO TWO TABLES.READY FOR FRIDAY NIGHT WILL SEE YOU ABOUT 8.15.

I WAS GOING TO ASK IF THERE WAS PLENTY OF ROOM AT THE BACK OF THE DECKS BUT IF WILLY CAN GET ROUND ME & DEK WILL HAVE KNOW

PROBLEM SEE YOU FRIDAY NIGHT yes.gif TOM

HI STEVE JOHNNY & WILLY, GOT THE FLYERS TO PUT OUT AT THE TRADES. WE HAVE GOT MORE THEN 20 TABLES ENDED UP ONE FLYER TO TWO TABLES.READY FOR FRIDAY NIGHT WILL SEE YOU ABOUT 8.15.

I WAS GOING TO ASK IF THERE WAS PLENTY OF ROOM AT THE BACK OF THE DECKS BUT IF WILLY CAN GET ROUND ME & DEK WILL HAVE KNOW

PROBLEM SEE YOU FRIDAY NIGHT yes.gif TOM

eyup tom, am sorry there was not more flyers but as you can imagine going round places & also passing em on to people ya soon run out will have to get more done in futureexcl.gif there is plenty of room behind decks there has to be to get me behind laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

it will be like a barnsley invasion on fri cos yocky is also doing a spot together with me like we used to do at skegg, i am looking forward to that we used to really enjoy it & so did the crowd thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by give and take

eyup tom, am sorry there was not more flyers but as you can imagine going round places & also psassing em on to people ya soon run out will have to get more done in future:excl: there is plenty of room behind decks there has to be to get me behind :laugh::laugh::laugh:

it will be like a barnsley invasion on fri cos yocky is also doing a spot together with me like we used to do at skegg, i am looking forward to that we used to really enjoy it & so did the crowd :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Steve,

Not been able to get out for a few weeks so this will be a really good one to look forward to, cant wait....

in the Red corner the Barnsley brothers (Derek & Tom) and in the blue corner the dangerous brothers (Fozzie & Yocky) :hypo:

See ya friday

Martin

Edited by Guest

Steve,

Not been able to get out for a few weeks so this will be a really good one to look forward to, cant wait....

in the Red corner the Barnsley brothers (Derek & Tom) and in the blue corner the dangerous brothers (Fozzie & Yocky) hypo.gif

See ya friday

Martin

hya martin hatsoff2.gif yes cant wait what a battle this will be, fozz & yocky / tom wheelhouse & decks greenoffe, not forgetting my other two promoters of route61 johnny wood & steve ( wigan willy ) wormauld, boxing.gifboxing.gifboxing.gifwhistling.giflaugh.gif

Guest cheryl61

Wouldn't miss this for the world! Pastures new, but you only have to look at the line up! who would wanna miss the Barnsley lads going head to head?:hatsoff2:

Can't wait!

Cheryl..x

Guest Tarnlad

Wouldn't miss this for the world! Pastures new, but you only have to look at the line up! who would wanna miss the Barnsley lads going head to head?boxing.gif

Can't wait!

Cheryl..x

post-16583-12681271987285_thumb.jpg

Tom & Derek ready to go into battleohmy.gif

Guest tree tops

Yeah Mark it will be a belter. Make sure you get down early.

dave do you and mark want a lift down to niagra coming over about 7ish paul

hi steve

would luv ter come to this one

all my fave dj,syes.gif

still stuck here in the frozen north, think senior management and the dingles will be in attendance though .shades.gif

ktf b

ps top tip get some pit props set under the stagewhistling.gif

hatsoff2.gifhya barney, gonna miss ya tomorrow pal, i have organised some steel joists laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif i will be thinking about ya in the frozen north, its still pretty cold here at night, don't work too hard mate by the way where are you ? see ya soon beer.gif fozzie

hatsoff2.gifhya barney, gonna miss ya tomorrow pal, i have organised some steel joists laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif i will be thinking about ya in the frozen north, its still pretty cold here at night, don't work too hard mate by the way where are you ? see ya soon beer.gif fozzie

in spitzbergen an island inside the arctic circle approx 400 miles from north pole and we are ice bound

minus 22 today nice n balmy hatsoff2.gif

in spitzbergen an island inside the arctic circle approx 400 miles from north pole and we are ice bound

my god that sounds uncomfotabley bloody cooooold barney i hope you have got yr ski mask on ph34r.gifph34r.gif i will think of you when i watch ice road truckers ohmy.gif i said it was was still chilly here at night but compared to that sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif its roasting , take care mate see ya on yr return, fozzie

And we`re complaining about the weather here. Sorry your not here, but your are going to miss a belter at Route 61 with the BATTLE OF YORKSHIRE

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

Woo hoo ! . . . love a game of bingo ! Never won the spot prize tho . . . Guess the colour of Johnies hankie . . . LOL Sees Ya all later. . . Soosie x

thumbsup.gif Hey up dave great to cya again mate hope sue shoulders ok thumbsup.gif looking forward to tonight i got a ring side seat whistling.gifwhistling.gifsweatingbullets.gifthumbup.gifhatsoff2.gif

cya l8r mate

peace KTF

And we`re complaining about the weather here. Sorry your not here, but your are going to miss a belter at Route 61 with the BATTLE OF YORKSHIRE

Never thought in a million years i would be on the dee dars side but really looking forward to tonight a replay of the skeggi weekender sunday afternoon sessions see you all tonight oh just a thought cant decide which was best Meeting Mel Brit in Chicago or My daughter Holly being born Or seeing Ronnie Glavin comming on as sub at hillsbrough and 15000 weds fans Sh**ing themselves as he scored 2 then slapped Terry ive got a hair cut like David Essex Curran on the way back Mmmmmm let you know tonight Yocky:hatsoff2:

Never thought in a million years i would be on the dee dars side but really looking forward to tonight a replay of the skeggi weekender sunday afternoon sessions see you all tonight oh just a thought cant decide which was best Meeting Mel Brit in Chicago or My daughter Holly being born Or seeing Ronnie Glavin comming on as sub at hillsbrough and 15000 weds fans Sh**ing themselves as he scored 2 then slapped Terry ive got a hair cut like David Essex Curran on the way back Mmmmmm let you know tonight Yockyhatsoff2.gif

Eh up Yockie. I can remember Terry Curran runing rings round Dingles as we comfortably won 3-0. Up the Owls. Paul