Help Please

A workmate / pal of mine likes all types of music (rock, pop, doo wop, blues etc.) His fave band is Marillion and he even named his daughter Kayleigh for god's sake!

His knowledge of soul doesn't stretch much further than Motown, Stax and some club classics. I've made him some comps which he really likes and I need to encourage his conversion.

We were talking about Ray Charles, who Kev really admires, but he's not aware of any of Ray's Northern spins.

So, can anyone help with the following tunes on MP3 - or suggest / supply others

I Don't Need No Doctor

I Chose To Sing The Blues

Compared To What

Please email to:

gillnpaul.99@zen.co.uk

Help me rid the world of the evil of Prog Rock!!

Cheers chaps,

Paul

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about;

Go On Home

Something Inside Me

Never Had Enough Of Nothing Yet

Unchain My Heart

Hide Nor Hair

The Train

Hit The Road Jack

Slim

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Guest miff

defently got i dont need no dr will send u it and any others got over 5000 northern mp3s maybe do some swaps ??????

Social source share

Cheers Miff.

I'm happy to do swaps. I don't have that many MP3s of Northern stuff but here's what I'll do:

My mate's 15 year old son (who can type much quicker than me!) is in the process of building a database of my soul 45s. He's half way through the 'm's at the moment. I can send you the list and you can tell me which you want. I've got a turntable plugged into my mac so I can run off some MP3s for you.

There should be plenty of stuff that's not available on CD.

How does that sound?

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!