Body & Soul, Ilkeston, Derbyshire

BODY & SOUL

If you came to the last one you know how good a time we all had. SO, here we go again thumbup.gif

Sat 24th April, 8pm - 12.30am

Special guest is ITS's, and good friend of mine STEVE "J" JACKSON

PLUS, ANDY RILEY (yes thats me) BARRY COOPER and the man with the radio voice ANDY (JACKO) JACKSON

Hope you can all make it and join the PARTY

ANDY Rthumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BODY & SOUL

If you came to the last one you know how good a time we all had. SO, here we go again thumbup.gif

Sat 24th April, 8pm - 12.30am

Special guest is ITS's, and good friend of mine STEVE "J" JACKSON

PLUS, ANDY RILEY (yes thats me) BARRY COOPER and the man with the radio voice ANDY (JACKO) JACKSON

Hope you can all make it and join the PARTY

ANDY Rthumbsup.gif

Andy nice to catch up with you and Debs last week, thanks for asking me along to guest at this one (was sorry I was unable to do the very first one for you) have heard sume great reports about it so really looking forward to this.

any chance of suggesting some hotels/ B & Bs nearby as we might well come across mob handed and make a night of it thumbup.gif

Steve

Hi Steve

Thanks for the prompt on that, been meaning to do it! thumbsup.gif Theres 2 or 3 only a short taxi drive away or in walking / staggering distance Give me a couple of days to sort out and i'll post some phone numbers and links etc for anyone travelling etc.

Looking forward to a great night and top tuneage :thumbup:

Andy

Just a quick one for anyone travelling and wanting accomodation on the night

Two very nice places, clean and well priced

Chatterley House Hotel 0115 9304519 ------- NG16 2RU https://www.chatterleyhouse.co.uk/

Hoggs Head Hotel 0115 9384095 ---------- NG16 2RN https://www.hogsheadhotel.co.uk/

Both are very nice, approximately 5 minutes from the venue by taxi (Chatterley is slightly closer)

Hope to see you at Body & Soul :yes:

Andy R

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Andy,

Would of liked to have made the trip up for this one, but our do in Lutterworth is on the same night.

Hope you all have a great evening, see you soon.

Tom. thumbsup.gif

Think the border police would of turned me back anyway. Ha Ha

Guest Northern PhanTom

Think your alright going to Derbyshire Tom, It's Notts your banned from innit whistling.gif

Yeah, but I'm sure Ilson is classed as Notts though nono.gif

Guest Northern PhanTom

This is definately Derbyshire, check the post code. wink.gif Be good to see you there Mik & Val. Maybe next time Tom?

Andy R

Will keep an eye out for next one Andy, thumbsup.gif

Must be thinking of Ilson phone numbers having Nottm area code and all the Reds fans that live there!, confused

me some what and gave me bit of a senior moment! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Would have to take the back road in to keep a low profile. biggrin.gif

Tom. wink.gif

Hi Andy & Deb, good to see you last night, really looking forward to next Body & Soul, with Steve J guesting we know it's going to be a great night

Barry

Hi Andy & Deb, good to see you last night, really looking forward to next Body & Soul, with Steve J guesting we know it's going to be a great night

Barry

Hi Barry

Always good to see you too. Its all set for a good night. There was some quality stuff played last time to an appriciative dance floor

Yep, we looking forward to doing it all again yes.gif

If ya gettin the hotel for the night, be quick! Rooms still available at Hoggs Head, a few left at Cahatterley House, the closer of the two

Andy R

HI ANDY & DEB LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT BODY & SOUL thumbsup.gif LAST ONE WAS AWSOME. TOP TOONS & FRIENDLY PEOPLE. LOVLEY VENUE. MICK & VAL

Hi Andy,

Would of liked to have made the trip up for this one, but our do in Lutterworth is on the same night.

Hope you all have a great evening, see you soon.

Tom. thumbsup.gif

Think the border police would of turned me back anyway. Ha Ha

HI Tom

Good to meet you at Soul Purpose, hope you can Make Body & Soul in the future, really good venue along with great music policy that you and your wife would really enjoy, must get down to Lutterworth soon.

Barry

Got any new tunes to play us Barry?wink.gif

Yes Andy picked a couple up at Soul Purpose, will give them a spin at Body & Soul.

Barry

Edited by Guest
Guest steve jay

Rooms all booked ,(inc stabling for the horses:wink: ) really looking forward to to a top night of tunes ,also cant wait for the pre-event warm up with Andy next week @ Skeg :thumbup:

See ya there Steve

Yeh the warm up on Saturday in Bar Life should be good Steve, looking forward to it too

THEN ITS BODY & SOUL the week after

Hope its another "UP FOR IT" crowd as was the last one. Theres even a nice 3dish map on the events page on here, google maps

(so I dont get lost) and for people travelling!!!

It only shows roads though, so anyone else arriving on horseback use the fields as far as you can, he he he then follow the road

If anyone does get lost ring me

yes.gif

Andy R

Hope there vinyl Barry as we dont do laptops or memory sticks ! LOL no.gif

Andy

Of course they are, only just got used to operating deckswhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Barry

Edited by Guest
Guest Northern PhanTom

HI Tom

Good to meet you at Soul Purpose, hope you can Make Body & Soul in the future, really good venue along with great music policy that you and your wife would really enjoy, must get down to Lutterworth soon.

Barry

Good to meet you too Barry, wink.gif

Thanks to John, for introducing us to you. hatsoff2.gif

Will get up if we can at a later date in the year, have known Andy & Debs for some years now and they are lovely peeps and deserve support for this night, also they have good taste in music. Which Helps!!! thumbsup.gif

Tom thumbup.gif

Good to meet you too Barry, wink.gif

Thanks to John, for introducing us to you. hatsoff2.gif

Will get up if we can at a later date in the year, have known Andy & Debs for some years now and they are lovely peeps and deserve support for this night, also they have good taste in music. Which Helps!!! thumbsup.gif

Tom thumbup.gif

Hi Tom

I know you have an ear for a good tune as well.! It will be good to see you at Body & Soul some time in the near future. Thanks for your compliments..

Hope to see you soon mate

Andy R

Rooms all booked ,(inc stabling for the horseswink.gif ) really looking forward to to a top night of tunes ,also cant wait for the pre-event warm up with Andy next week @ Skeg thumbup.gif

See ya there Steve

Should be 2 good weekends on the bounce Steve yes.gif

Look forward to seeing you and the clan tomorrow or Sat

Andy R

Guest steve jay

yes.gif

Should be 2 good weekends on the bounce Steve yes.gif

Look forward to seeing you and the clan tomorrow or Sat

Andy R

Well Andy what a warm -up for this event we had this morning at Skeg double decking yes.gifyes.gif ,looks like a very full carrot crunching crew will be heading up to party down so to speak , that hotel wont know whats hit itph34r.gif ,so many folks at Skeg planning to pop over ,should a great night!!

Steve

:yes:

Well Andy what a warm -up for this event we had this morning at Skeg double decking :yes::yes: ,looks like a very full carrot crunching crew will be heading up to party down so to speak , that hotel wont know whats hit it:ph34r: ,so many folks at Skeg planning to pop over ,should a great night!!

Steve

Steve, what a great night we had on Sat. I hope it all goes to plan for this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you and the gang. I'll pre warn the hotel this week LOL so they can stock up on carrots (& carrot juice) :laugh:

Oh and thanks for the lift back to the B&B Sunday morning

Andy R

Steve, what a great night we had on Sat. I hope it all goes to plan for this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you and the gang. I'll pre warn the hotel this week LOL so they can stock up on carrots (& carrot juice) laugh.gif

Oh and thanks for the lift back to the B&B Sunday morning

Andy R

Funny I aint seen a flyer about for this Andy :yes::lol:

HI ANDY & DEB LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 2ND NITE AT BODY & SOUL. IF FIRST ONE WAS ANYTHING TO GO BY IN FOR A BRILL NITE AGAIN.thumbsup.gif NOT BEEN OUT FOR A FORTNIGHT SO UP FOR A GUD NITE, I KNOW ANDY AS BEEN GETTING SOME TOP TOONS RECENTLY & WITH THE OTHER DJS WE.RE IN FOR A TOP NITE, C U ALL ON SAT MICK & VAL

Loads of interest in this Body & Soul and not suprised with the line up,(IMHO) gearing up for a great night look forward to seeing lots of friends (again) after Skeggy last week, look forward to hearing those new tunes Andy.

Barry

HI ANDY & DEB LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 2ND NITE AT BODY & SOUL. IF FIRST ONE WAS ANYTHING TO GO BY IN FOR A BRILL NITE AGAIN.thumbsup.gif NOT BEEN OUT FOR A FORTNIGHT SO UP FOR A GUD NITE, I KNOW ANDY AS BEEN GETTING SOME TOP TOONS RECENTLY & WITH THE OTHER DJS WE.RE IN FOR A TOP NITE, C U ALL ON SAT MICK & VAL

Hi Mick

Looking forward to seeing you both on Saturday. Hope the toonz are up to your standard :D and we have a PARTY

Looks like being a goodun:yes:

Loads of interest in this Body & Soul and not suprised with the line up,(IMHO) gearing up for a great night look forward to seeing lots of friends (again) after Skeggy last week, look forward to hearing those new tunes Andy.

Barry

Hi Barry

Even saw little Jon at skeggy with a 12"er in his hands oooooerrrrrrrlaugh.gif (RECORD THAT IS)

Guest steve jay

Everything is looking good , no snow expected ,so hopefully well keep to the highway , sun sun and more sun for the east midland , "I Just Cant Wait Til Saturday" thumbsup.gif is running around in my head!!Maybe give that "Ruby Williams" another spin :wink::yes:

See ya there

Steve

Everything is looking good , no snow expected ,so hopefully well keep to the highway , sun sun and more sun for the east midland , "I Just Cant Wait Til Saturday" thumbsup.gif is running around in my head!!Maybe give that "Ruby Williams" another spin :wink::yes:

See ya there

Steve

No snow forcast to date Steve & theres no volcanoes in Ilkeston, for anyone flying in to the EMA you should be safe. Dont forget i'm next in line if you get another Ruby, if ya get one!!:yes: spin it mate, looking forward to hearing it, and seeing you and the gang on Sat

Andy R

hi andy soz andy and sam won't be there as were running hinckley northern soul on saturday :thumbsup:you can't beat a night of oldies :hatsoff2:have a great night see you may the 2nd at grosvenor rooms keep on dancing .

Ok thanks, you too guys

See you on the 2nd

Andy R

No snow forcast to date Steve & theres no volcanoes in Ilkeston, for anyone flying in to the EMA you should be safe. Dont forget i'm next in line if you get another Ruby, if ya get one!!:yes: spin it mate, looking forward to hearing it, and seeing you and the gang on Sat

Andy R

SEE YOU ALL ON SATURDAY :yes:

Source Advert