Major Harris Label Scan Wanted For Kent Cd

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Morning all,

Here's another cry for help from the A&R department at Ace/Kent Towers!

Somebody out there will have a copy of Major Harris' "Call Me Tomorrow" on Okeh. We don't need that - what we desperately need is a scan of the other side, "Like A Rolling Stone".

Doesn't matter if it's a demo or stocker, although I suspect that a demo might come up clearer on a scan. Doen't have to be the hi-est res scan of all time, either - just as long as the label is legible, and is able to be read by someone in the contracts department at Sony BMG.

If anyone can help, can they send it to me directly at tony.rounce@acerecords.com rather than via PM or by posting it up here.

Thanks - will let you know as soon as one received so that others don't waste their time.

Cheers,

TONY

PS - remember, it's "Like A Rolling Stone" that's wanted, not "Call Me Tomorrow"...

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Morning all,

Here's another cry for help from the A&R department at Ace/Kent Towers!

Somebody out there will have a copy of Major Harris' "Call Me Tomorrow" on Okeh. We don't need that - what we desperately need is a scan of the other side, "Like A Rolling Stone".

Doesn't matter if it's a demo or stocker, although I suspect that a demo might come up clearer on a scan. Doen't have to be the hi-est res scan of all time, either - just as long as the label is legible, and is able to be read by someone in the contracts department at Sony BMG.

If anyone can help, can they send it to me directly at post-3008-12668363490138_thumb.jpg rather than via PM or by posting it up here.

Thanks - will let you know as soon as one received so that others don't waste their time.

Cheers,

TONY

PS - remember, it's "Like A Rolling Stone" that's wanted, not "Call Me Tomorrow"...

There you go Tony

post-3008-12668363490138_thumb.jpg

Social source share