East Midlands Soul Club (Willington)

Big thanks to Ted Massey thumbup.gif for an absolutely magic guest spot at Willington last Saturday which, despite low numbers, certainly helped make it a great atmosphere. Yes, numbers are still lower than we would like but, with support from such legendary guests as Ted, and from all those who came through the doors, things can, I am sure, only get better.

See you all in March 20th with guest "Spiv".

Thanks for your continued support.

Austin, Denmac and Steve

• Replies 2
  • Views 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Big thanks to Ted Massey thumbup.gif for an absolutely magic guest spot at Willington last Saturday which, despite low numbers, certainly helped make it a great atmosphere. Yes, numbers are still lower than we would like but, with support from such legendary guests as Ted, and from all those who came through the doors, things can, I am sure, only get better.

See you all in March 20th with guest "Spiv".

Thanks for your continued support.

Austin, Denmac and Steve

steve that was dead right, ted massey was spot on with what he played. anyone in that room with a set play list was satisfied. yeah only 50ish in the room but one of the best nights for months. got thinking on the night??? only cream rises to the top.willington=cream no matter how many people are there. the cream are the people that are there dj/crowd as one.yeh i thought it was that good.