100% Oldies Guaranteed

• Replies 52
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:thumbup: oh yes. looking forward to this, a sea view and a lot of soul ! Mr Oldies (Ian G) as a guest means a quality night is on the cards ! I'll be bringing up the rear with some surprises and some memories from my (and hopefully yours too) youth :)good.gif . not forgetting the res guys that know their stuff.

with 6 DJ's, this is gonna be literally an 'across the board' Oldies event !

Ian

Edited by parkash

:thumbup: oh yes. looking forward to this, a sea view and a lot of soul ! Mr Oldies (Ian G) as a guest means a quality night is on the cards ! I'll be bringing up the rear with some surprises and some memories from my (and hopefully yours too) youth :)good.gif . not forgetting the res guys that know their stuff.

with 6 DJ's, this is gonna be literally an 'across the board' Oldies event !

Ian

yep, an oldies wonderland

post-9305-12669464075557_thumb.jpg

Hi Coops,

The Stockport Crew are making the journey over to Skeg for this one and meeting up with the EMSC. Should be a good one, or it better had be:whistling: Looking forward to it. See you soon.

Dave and Jo

hey, looking forward to you guys coming down, need a compass? XX :)

no but they have to wear Stockport Clothing Shorts and Sandles like the rest of us East Coasters!!!! wicked.gif

Ha ha... you think he's joking.... you wanna see our Mick stomping in his jesus sandals...lol ("-") x whistling.gif

hey, looking forward to you guys coming down, need a compass? XX whistling

Now listen here Mr Cooper, there is no need to be so cheeky:boxing: . We are well prepared for this journey as you know we still have the in-built compass in our Tuff shoes from Clarkes, but this Stockport Crew will always find the really good soul venues. So therefore if we do not attend, it simply means that our compass found an alternative venue which proved to be betterwhistling Lol

And does this mean that you will not be wearing your super new Pegs Mr Cooper? Might just shock you and come in our shorts and dessert wellies.:thumbup:

And as for you Mr Rankin, you should know better, lol

Jo and Dave

Now listen here Mr Cooper, there is no need to be so cheekyboxing.gif . We are well prepared for this journey as you know we still have the in-built compass in our Tuff shoes from Clarkes, but this Stockport Crew will always find the really good soul venues. So therefore if we do not attend, it simply means that our compass found an alternative venue which proved to be betterwhistling.gif Lol

And does this mean that you will not be wearing your super new Pegs Mr Cooper? Might just shock you and come in our shorts and dessert wellies.thumbup.gif

And as for you Mr Rankin, you should know better, lol

Jo and Dave

ssssssh! saving them for the most unexpected occassion! :thumbsup:

your'e not entering a dancing competition are you?wicked.gif

dance comp! now that's an idea! Carl Pipers' gonna be there but I don't sweat him!

seriously. I'd enter one if it was between me and Ian Gee with him only a few weeks out of a major heart by-pass....... second thoughts..... I'd still come chuffing second!...

no pilgrim, I'm not! why i oughta........ :thumbsup:

oooops! change of times already! gonna be one of those saturdays, best get plenty of beer in! (just for the organisers bless 'em)

times for the evening:

8:30 / 9:30 PAUL MAK

9:30 / 10:30 IAN PARKER

10:30 / 11:00 MARTIN STANFORD

11:00 / 12:00 IAN 'GEE'

12:00 / 12:30 MARTIN STANFORD

12:30 / 02:30 COOPS & THE PILGRIM

Edited by coops

oooops! change of times already! gonna be one of those saturdays, best get plenty of beer in! (just for the organisers bless 'em)

times for the evening:

Hi Coops,

Im really looking forward to it :thumbup:

Last time i came to Skegg, i did not get the chance to pop into Bar Life :no: so it will be a treat :yes:

See you then :thumbup:

P.s I wish i could bring Mr. Tinkles :thumbup:

Debbie x

Edited by parkash

Hi Coops,

Im really looking forward to it :thumbup:

Last time i came to Skegg, i did not get the chance to pop into Bar Life :no: so it will be a treat :no:

See you then :thumbup:

P.s I wish i could bring Mr. Tinkles :yes:

Debbie x

best not bring Mr. Tinkles, Skegg is Dexters' turf (my cat) :thumbup:

hope you're feeling better Angel, see you both on Sat XX

times for the evening:

oooops! all change again. Mak can't make it so young Andy 'Smudge' Smith has kindly offered to step in (cheers mush)

times for the evening:

8:30 / 9:00 PILGRIM

9:00 / 10:00 IAN PARKER

10:00 / 11:00 SMUDGE

12:00 / 01:00 MARTIN STANFORD

01:00 / 01:30 COOPS

01:30 / FINISH COOPS & THE PILGRIM

Edited by coops

spoke to a couple of friends from Derby last night,,,,, they'll be making the trip to Skeg for this , so it looks like a good 'up for it' crowd from all parts will be in attendance.

that'll be Netty's mum then!!!!! she's from that neck of the woods :thumbsup:

Guest Drewes

biggrin.gif

lets hope this couple from skeg are there aye chris innocent.gif

Bet thats one of your pics Mick... just have this image now in my head of you getting up close for the shot!! ... ohmy.gifshades.gifwicked.gifnono.gif haha x

Source Advert