PROMOTER / RES DJ NIGHT NURSE hatsoff2.gif

GUEST DJ CARL PIPPER (KINGSWAYS)rolleyes.gif

AMPLE PARKING

£3.00 DOOR TAX

CHEAP BEER

FRIENDLY WELCOME

WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

ALWAYS 1ST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH

After last months packer this is gonna be a pearl of a night. with the friendliest folk on the scene so get your selves here and see for yourself s. always a friendly welcome and always a great nighthatsoff2.gifThis is the lead up to next month fantastic 4th anniversary

Edited by night nurse
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

After a great turn out last month I am really looking forward kirkby on the 5th.thumbup.gif In March we are kicking off the evening with our very own DJ from Barnsley John,with a nice blend of classics and nothern for all tastes. Our guest DJ on the decks spinning the tunes is Forest Towns own Carl Piper an awesome dancer and an all round good guy. Looking forward to his set as he always keeps the dance floor busythumbsup.gif. Me and Dave will fill in where we cantongue.gif so we hope you can get down to East Kirkby Soul Club the first friday of every month. K. T. F. Dave Sue & Myselfbiggrin.gif

AUP DAVE,MITCH ,LOOKING FORWARD TO DJING AT KIRBY,BUT WHO,S THIS CARL PIPPER ?PIPER,LOL,JUST HAVING A LAUGH MATE,CITY LIMITS HAS PUT KARL PIPER,THATS WORSE, whistling.gif,thumbsup.gifSHOULD BE A GOOD TURN OUT,A FEW COMING,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

sorry Carl as you may know spelling is really not one of my good points lol i have now put it right hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifthumbup.gif

gawd alive. so many venues , so little time !

We'll promise to get along to EK again soon. because nothing decent is 'on our doorstep' we have to travel a distance most weekends. its usually only one night a week so a lot of the time we're spoilt for choice.

have a good night there, its a fab dancefloor and always a good crowd.

Ian n Debbie :good:

gawd alive. so many venues , so little time !

We'll promise to get along to EK again soon. because nothing decent is 'on our doorstep' we have to travel a distance most weekends. its usually only one night a week so a lot of the time we're spoilt for choice.

have a good night there, its a fab dancefloor and always a good crowd.

Ian n Debbie good.gif

be good to see you two your welcome anytime have a good night were ever you go

Guest vinylwidow

After a great turn out last month I am really looking forward kirkby on the 5th.thumbup.gif In March we are kicking off the evening with our very own DJ from Barnsley John,with a nice blend of classics and nothern for all tastes. Our guest DJ on the decks spinning the tunes is Forest Towns own Carl Piper an awesome dancer and an all round good guy. Looking forward to his set as he always keeps the dance floor busythumbsup.gif. Me and Dave will fill in where we cantongue.gif so we hope you can get down to East Kirkby Soul Club the first friday of every month. K. T. F. Dave Sue & Myselfbiggrin.gif

Heard it was quite a packer last month. Hoping to make it down if work allows. Should be a good night.:yes:

:thumbup:

Sorry we cannot make this month....have a great nite......top nite with top people !!!!thumbsup.gif see you all soon ..

pete n' susan KTF

thumbsup.gifAUP CASPER,SUSAN,SORRY YOU CAN,T MAKE THIS ONE,YOU,LL BE MISSED,BUT STILL,LET THEM HAVE IT AT SHEFFIELD LIKE YOU DID AT KINGSWAY LAST SATURDAY,THEY CAN,T FAIL TO DANCE MATE,KTF TO SOME OF THE EMSC,,, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ,THIS ONE SEEMS TO BE TURNING OUT TO BE A GOOD NIGHT AS LAST MONTH,CARL

hey Nigel gonna be great on Friday seems like the whole world coming to this one god knows what it will be like next month at east kirkbys 4th anniversary already got the cds done easter eggs brought for it not like me to be organised lol must be my age lol :chinstroke:

Not your age is me ...... I is organised you is the bloke :innocent: ... you do the heavy lifting etc I do the girly bits like reminding you to buy Easter eggs early ...K !:boxing:

Not your age is me ...... I is organised you is the bloke innocent.gif ... you do the heavy lifting etc I do the girly bits like reminding you to buy Easter eggs early ...K !boxing.gif

Thought Dave was blowing his own trumpet a bit too much so there had to be a woman behind organising him! Don't forget lots of chocolate for Jo and if Dave has already got cds organised hope we get one this time. We'll be there, really looking forward to this as I really wasn't up to it last month.

By the way, Dave, the emoticon looks like you did in the attatched picture, now we know who its modelled on lol

Joyce

post-7499-12677288595719_thumb.jpg

Thought Dave was blowing his own trumpet a bit too much so there had to be a woman behind organising him! Don't forget lots of chocolate for Jo and if Dave has already got cds organised hope we get one this time. We'll be there, really looking forward to this as I really wasn't up to it last month.

By the way, Dave, the emoticon looks like you did in the attatched picture, now we know who its modelled on lol

Joyce

Dave looks like a dodgy car dealer to me whistling.gif

Joyce

thats not me that is my twin by the way anyone want to buy a skoda lol

Guest GazArcher

HIYA ME OWD MUCKERS HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NITE TONITE.

MIGHT MAKE IT MYSELF DEPENDS ON MY SHOULDER. GOT THE PROBLEM FINALLY DIAGNOSED, SNAPPED TENDEN IN MY UPPER ARM AND TORN & SWOLLEN LIGAMENTS IN THE SHOULDER........NO WONDER I'VE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAINunsure.gif

ANYWAY BE THERE IF THE PAIN KILLERS ARE DOING THIER JOB, (THEY AREN'T AT THE MOMENT THE DOCS WERE GONNA GIVE ME A COUPLE OF STEROID INJECTIONS BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO STEROIDS THE LAST TIME THEY GAVE ME THEM I NEARLY WENT BLIND.......IF I WAS A DOG THEY'D PUT ME DOWN!)

HAVE A GOOD UN I'LL DEFFO BE THERE FOR THE ANNIVERSARY

GIVE MY LOVE TO EKSC REGULARS CATCH YER SOON

GAZA

Edited by GazArcher

HIYA ME OWD MUCKERS HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NITE TONITE.

MIGHT MAKE IT MYSELF DEPENDS ON MY SHOULDER. GOT THE PROBLEM FINALLY DIAGNOSED, SNAPPED TENDEN IN MY UPPER ARM AND TORN & SWOLLEN LIGAMENTS IN THE SHOULDER........NO WONDER I'VE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAINunsure.gif

ANYWAY BE THERE IF THE PAIN KILLERS ARE DOING THIER JOB, (THEY AREN'T AT THE MOMENT THE DOCS WERE GONNA GIVE ME A COUPLE OF STEROID INJECTIONS BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO STEROIDS THE LAST TIME THEY GAVE ME THEM I NEARLY WENT BLIND.......IF I WAS A DOG THEY'D PUT ME DOWN!)

HAVE A GOOD UN I'LL DEFFO BE THERE FOR THE ANNIVERSARY

GIVE MY LOVE TO EKSC REGULARS CATCH YER SOON

GAZA

Really hope you can make it Gaz sad.gif. If not get some rest and sort that shoulder out so you can lift them pints next month biggrin.gif

Source Advert