Soul@stamford(Lincs). Fri 19Th March 2010

Guest skipstuart

Guest skipstuart

post-11709-12671089763097_thumb.jpg

Were back full bore 2010 bring it on, Xmas function was canceled due to the weather.

Full crew back in action if you haven't tried this function yet, you don't know what your missing.

Thank you to all the regulars who have been asking when its on.

FRY-OUT. YES WE MEAN YOU.thumbup.gif

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Dave Turner

Were back full bore 2010 bring it on, Xmas function was canceled due to the weather.

Full crew back in action if you haven't tried this function yet, you don't know what your missing.

FRY-OUT. YES WE MEAN YOU.thumbup.gif

Gimme some o'that mush.

Top geezers all round who know the score thumbup.gif

Guest skipstuart

Gimme some o'that mush.

Top geezers all round who know the score thumbup.gif

Good old dave and the rest of you who make this event so unique........

Dont forget Mr.Donnelly will be up to his usual antics he's stopped swearing by the way.....:sleep3:

LIKE F@@K

Guest Dave Turner

Good old dave and the rest of you who make this event so unique........

Dont forget Mr.Donnelly will be up to his usual antics he's stopped swearing by the way .....hatsoff2.gif

LIKE F@@K

laugh.gif

Yeah, and I'm 6 foot fookin' 2

Great venue, cheap booze, large car park 50 yds away, run and jocked by folks who ain't up their own arse, great little dance floor and the joy of the occassional Smudge fart. swoon.gif

Come on then, who's up fer it?

Edited by Dave Turner
Guest smudgesmith

laugh.gif

Yeah, and I'm 6 foot fookin' 2

Great venue, cheap booze, large car park 50 yds away, run and jocked by folks who ain't up their own arse, great little dance floor and the joy of the occassional Smudge fart. swoon.gif

Come on then, who's up fer it?

Got one brewing Dave:thumbsup:

Guest GingerDave

FRY-OUT. YES WE MEAN YOU.:thumbsup:

Have a good night Skip sorry can't make this one as i'm spining a few tunes myself in South London,still hopeing to make this night with the line up playing you would be a fool to miss this night 'have a good one chaps KTF

Guest skipstuart

First Soul@Stamford of 2010, can`t believe its been around three months since the last one!

Time to get back on track

Fry Up

CUM-ON FRIDAY seems ages still the wait will be worth while.........:thumbup:
Guest Dave Turner

Just Confirmed Rob Smith will be attending with his Record & CD Sales

Bring some pennies guys, you might bag a bargain thumbup.gif

I've bargained a bag a few times so that'll make a change laugh.gif

Guest dancing girl

Just Confirmed Rob Smith will be attending with his Record & CD Sales

Bring some pennies guys, you might bag a bargain thumbup.gif

id better give the 'the old bugger' a bit more pocket money this week then :thumbsup::tumbleweed3:

Hope to see lots of you there

Guest Dave Turner

Well, not a lot else on tonight locally from what I can see. So if ya's in South Lincs, Northants, Leics, Cambs get yerself there fer a good 'un. Only about 10 mile up the road from P'boro so hardly an expedition eh!

Lookin' forward to drinkin', talkin', dancin', smokin'and makin' mesen look a tw*t with some of the best folks around huh.gif

thumbup.gif

Guest Dave Turner

Couple of quid should do it to boost Skips collection LOL laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I`ll get me coat hatsoff2.gif

Steve, he don't have to spend much 'cause he's got taste tongue.gif

Edited by Dave Turner

Well, not a lot else on tonight locally from what I can see. So if ya's in South Lincs, Northants, Leics, Cambs get yerself there fer a good 'un. Only about 10 mile up the road from P'boro so hardly an expedition eh!

Lookin' forward to drinkin', talkin', dancin', smokin'and makin' mesen look a tw*t with some of the best folks around huh.gif

thumbup.gif

No need to go all the way to Stamford to make yersen look a tw*t whistling.gif

Edited by Steve Soul
Guest skipstuart

You'll be whistling when I slap yer earole :thumbup:

Thank you to everybody who attended soul@stamford last night,I for one enjoyed the night completely. I think Rob Smith has taken up resi-record dealer at stamford good old rob. Thank you to all djs. smudge.steve gutteridge.paul donnelly.+myself+everybody involved in soul@stamford in particular you without you we have nothing...............skip/poke.:thumbsup:

A big thank you to steve for putting the c.d. together.

FRY OUT.POSHY FAN.:thumbup: